• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

M-Alakazam doesn't have trasmutation and even if he has it doesn't bypass low-godly regen

How is Low-Godly bypassing transmutation? I mean, the body is not getting destroyed.

The argument iirc is that a soul that can nilly willy recreate its own body should be able to just ditch its old body and create a new one.

why Bill Gates

he probably wouldn't be very good at it

Overlord775 said:
and 001's size and constant growth counters that, also it passivelly mind haxes Q since she doesn't resist it
I strongly doubt 001 would mindhax something composed of billions of different minds and unaffected by the presense of other Interfaces. Q's made up of a bunch of different stuff that has its own minds and 001 lacks the range to hax all of it at once.

001's growth wouldn't counter that at all. The incident zone basically splits it into pieces across the cosmos/dimensions, and since the bodyparts act as if they're still attached to the body regen doesn't happen. Even if it continued to grow that would incap/BFR it long enough to give Q a win.

Speaking of 001, which one is 7-A? I went through the list and saw none.

Btw I wasn't recommending M-Alakazam for strongest 7-A. I was saying that it could compete with them in a match.

Then yeah that should be changed- if D&D doesn't take it then another contender should be brought up.

WeeklyBattles said:
"potentially Hyperverse level (Should it become reanimated it could result in an XK-Class "End-of-the-World" Scenario, destroying the entire world, and would continue to grow in power, eventually growing powerful enough to consume entities such as the Factory and Wondertainment before recreating reality"

001 be a smurf if it continues to grow uninhibited.

M-Alakazam doesn't have trasmutation and even if he has it doesn't bypass low-godly regen

Alakazam is getting transmutation via scaling from Sabrina. I made the CRT already. Thread was for all psychic Pokémon but in hindsight, only Alakazam should get it. Not even other Psychic Legendaries barring the cats.

First Witch said:
The argument iirc is that a soul that can nilly willy recreate its own body should be able to just ditch its old body and create a new one.
Assumed the character is destroyed and the character can't recreate their bodies for the soul, in ex,then it is not low-godly.

I am pretty sure; petrification or transmutation, in the correct context, destroyed something as it changes its molecular or atomic state.

Heck vaporization can destroyed molecular or atomic state, in the correct context

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of your body, instead restoring it from your disembodied consciousness, whether that be your soul, mind, or something else.

ur face is too long

hah gotem

No but seriously when the time comes another should be made, I assume it will be soo

Mal vs Worm, then.

That's still 4D though.

>2-A Mindhax

Unless you have a verse with mechanics like Digimon or DnD (I think) where something like that exists, 2-A Mmindhax does not exist. Just 4-D Mindhax...assuming said being that is mindhaxed is 4-D at that.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Mal can mindhax 4D beings across an infinite multiverse = 2-A mindhax.
Oh, that's how it is...that should be allowed then. I thought it was something like Mal mindhaxed a true 2-A being...and that = 2-A mindhax.

Edsit: Somebody make a new thread.

That's pretty much senamtics.

It's simpler and straight to the point to just say "2-A mindhax" than "she can mindhax 4D beings across an infinite multiverse."

Back