• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

YungManzi said:
Low 2-C with 2-A mindhax is kinda a smurf right? It basically serves the same purpose.
Anyway.

Who's nominated for 7-A right now?
Having an ability beyond your tier does not make you a smurf.

As long as it is within your dimensional level, it doesn't count as a smurf.

Hax doesn't abide by tier, which is the entire point of it. It scales off of dimensionality + in verse limitations. To do that is to say none of the 3Ds with hax are allowed, basically.

As the one who coined the term on this site, I used it to describe dudes like 1440 and emps who are tier 1 in everything but name, which was later expanded to all higher D support. Not just a dude with hax.

still egging people to give Q matches by claiming Q is the strongest non-smurf in 7-B/7-A

• Body covers the entire surface of the planet (Although it can't really use all of it to attack someone physically, hence no 6-A/High 6-A)
  • Has an incident zone extending for kilometers around it that BFRs portions of individuals who cross it. Distance wise it's compared to being taken to another dimension but is apparently different. The body parts BFR'd act like they are still attached to the body, and cause immense pain before outright killing the person.
  • Makes people insane by virtue of being near it.
  • Covers the entire planet with mind-altering pathogens/diseases and can make new diseases on the fly.
  • Intelligent enough to make digital simulations of higher dimensions, predict the future accurately, and more intelligent than a computer which has a transistor for every particle in the universe.
  • Has orbital platforms that can lauch nukes that could annihilate various major cities.
  • Abosrbs the flesh of stuff exposed to its LSD
  • Hacked into systems that were so locked off someone compared the feat that it scales far above as something in the realm of gods.

Warren Valion said:
From looking it over, Tubal Cai could probably beat Q.
He doesn't look like he can resist his body being segmented and BFR'd although depending on how his Regenerationn works he might just grow a new body on demand, although at that point he gets screwed over by range if his head gets BFR'd.

He also lacks the range to effect Q all at once from what I gather.

Dargoo Faust said:
He doesn't look like he can resist his body being segmented and BFR'd although depending on how his Regenerationn works he might just grow a new body on demand, although at that point he gets screwed over by range if his head gets BFR'd.

He also lacks the range to effect Q all at once from what I gather.
He regenerates from the Soul. Low-Godly normally, Mid-Godly due to Gladsheimr.

A physical body to a Die Ewigkeit user is completely meaningless. A severed arm or head means nothing.

His mere presence, body, and weapon slashes will erode Q's very being down to dust - destroying his soul in the process.

Q's size isn't really relevant.

I mean, if the soul occupies space, that doesn't really matter. Different parts of him would be displaced and whatever he regenerates from would be too far away to effect Q. Even then just as fast as he regenerates he'd be split apart and BFR'd in the incident zone again.

IDK how souls apply to beings that are made up of billions of smaller beings, who can maintain their individuality after being absorbed into Q/interfaces.

It probably is when Q is tens of thousands of times larger than his maximum range.

Dargoo Faust said:
I mean, if the soul occupies space, that doesn't really matter. Different parts of him would be displaced and whatever he regenerates from would be too far away to effect Q. Even then just as fast as he regenerates he'd be split apart and BFR'd in the incident zone again.
IDK how souls apply to beings that are made up of billions of smaller beings, who can maintain their individuality after being absorbed into Q/interfaces.

It probably is when Q is tens of thousands of times larger than his maximum range.
Does it work on souls though? I'm pretty sure you would need to prove that.

Every LDO member has at least thousands of souls in their body - more souls really means nothing. And I don't know what maintaining individuality has to do with have their soul destroyed, however.

His poison presence has a range of a couple of kilometers, yes, but his poison isn't static dude. It will spread until it cosumes it all of what touches it. Similar to a fire that spreads until it consumes its victim.

I really think you are wanking the importance of size. Size isn't important unless he was bigger than the universe or something, as a fight like that couldn't actually be possible. It would be like a person fighting an atom. But this isn't the case, he's big, but not ridiculously so.

Not to mention, his soul manipulation and poison negate durability and Q does not have Godly levels of regen which can dea withl that.

Back