• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

I know he'd be up there with the trillions-of-minds-mindhax I've heard so much about.

yyyyep.

Probably a good bet for taking 5-B.

For High 8-C, we know 682 and Culexus are out. Based on that I'd put forward The Player (The Magic Circle).

...Non-smurfy boyo.

Warren Valion said:
What does this mean?

Are saying he doesn't have the ability that I say he does?

Because that is factually wrong.

Here:

Briah
Tubal Cain Curse: As a member of the Sakurai clan, Kai can use the Briahs of his ancestors (Musashi Sakurai and Rei Sakurai) instead of one standard Briah. Kai is a special case as when he turned into Tubal Cain it also absorbed Beatrice, so he is able to use a total of four Briahs.

• May sasurahime carry all such taint, shoulder all such malice liberating me from woe and misery:Musashi Sakurai's Hadou Briah, his desire "I want to pass on the curse" which changes others into corpses over a certain area. Their limbs discolor to black and start cracking, blood stops flowing, the heart stops beating and entire vitality expires from the body, with the target collapsing under their own weight. Simply put, it's the ability to poison the entire surroundings.
  • Begone, exile, for the realm of the gods welcomes you no longer: Rei Sakurai's Hadou Briah, his desire "I want to force the curse onto others". It turns Longinus into a cannon, which can shoot out poison at long distances. Like the first Briah, it corrodes and poisons anything it touches.
  • Koko da kuno wazawa imeshitehayasasura itamaechi kuranookikura: Kai Sakurai's Gudou Birah, "I want to take the curse onto myself". In this form, Kai's body becomes completely covered from head to toe in poison, allowing him to decompose anything he strikes while also being having anything that touches him rot to dust (even attacks such as Wilhelm's stakes are unable to pierce through him while this is active). Among the three generations of Tubal Cain, Kai is the strongest of them all.
  • Donner Totentanz Walkure: Beatrice's Briah, which Cain obtained after Kai and Beatrice were absorbed. This allows Cain to gain the properties of lightning, becoming intangible and moving at the speed of lightning in addition to using his previous ability of Kai's. After Kai and Beatrice split, Tubal Cain lost this ability.
I was talking about Saber's sword, not Masada Boi

Since the three Reinhard comanders don't rely on a tier 1 for their immortality, but a 3-D being who has tier 1 type 8.

Would they count as smurfs ?

Overlord775 said:
Since the three Reinhard comanders don't rely on a tier 1 for their immortality, but a 3-D being who has tier 1 type 8.
Would they count as smurfs ?
Unless their AP is Tier 1, then yes, they'd be smurfs.

If the character has higher dimensional hax in a lower dimensional key, then it counts as a smurf.

But they themself don't have any higher D hax.

Negating their type 8 should be only as difficult as negating any other 3-D type 8

Not really. Having 10-D Immortality (as in, reliant on a 10-D object) would make it nigh impossible to kill them.

They aren't reliant of a 1-A being.

They are reliant on a 3-D being, so their immortality should be 3-D too

They rely on a 3-D who in turn relies on a Tier 1-D (meaning at least 6-D).

It's the same thing.

They just have a longer chain of scaling to be a smurf.

Kaltias said:
Mr. Bambu said:

They rely on a 3-D who in turn relies on a Tier 1-D
I agree, 1-D immortality is too strong for this thread
obviously

gosh

Overlord775 said:
They aren't reliant of a 1-A being.
They are reliant on a 3-D being, so their immortality should be 3-D too
They are reliant on Reinhard of all things. Guess who he is reliant on? Merc. They have substitue 1A immortality so they are smurfs.

Mr. Bambu said:
They rely on a 3-D who in turn relies on a Tier 1-D (meaning at least 6-D).

It's the same thing.
Wrong.

Because if one has a Tier 8 reliant on a 1-A you need 1-A immortality negation to bypass it

Meanwhile if you are reliant on a 3-D a 3-D immortality negation will bypass it even if that being you rely on has type 8 reliant on a 1-A, since that doesn't in any way boost your own immortality.

900% certain that's not how it works in regards to the wiki.

From our point of view, Higher D = Stronger.

They're a smurf.

What about Negative Dimensions?

That's lower?

You ningens, you can't deal with my Negative 36 Dimensional God, muhahahahha.

as for 4-B

The Atlas in that key isn't a smurf unless we hold Immeasurable to be smurfy, it's mindhax is infinite 3-D.

EDIT: Actually scratch that, I guess it's Type 9 would be smurfy technically

ignore me boyos

Damn, 4-A Bolas? No wonder finding matches for him is so insanely hard.

Although that might not stick as Digimon will be going through HEAVY revisions soon which will more than likely involve upgrades to Top and God Tiers overall. So yeah. Basically all of Tier 2 and 1 will be getting a focus.

Actually scratch that, when I add Division Agent they'd be able to take on 9-A since uh

well

Hacking gg

>Hacking gg

>hacking a quantum pc

>hacking a quantum pc that cant be hacked by other fellow quantum pcs

H A V E F U N

shiet

still

Immortality Type 4 says incon

Back