• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Demigod VS Ultimate Life-Form

Blitzes with his reactions?

Also, what does Herc have that gets past Low-High regen? Or any regen beyond Low-Mid, actually.

Are his reality warping and matter manip even usable in combat?

EDIT: Oh right. Those damned poisoned arrows are still a thing.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Stomp, equal Kars gets ap and stomped , and unequalized and he blitzes.
Guess I equalized it.

Also, when you said Kars got AP, you forgot to mention Hercules's Nemean Lion skin cloak.

Can't Kars just absorb Herc if the latter hits him with melee attacks?

Also, how does physical AP nullify Kars's Low-High regen?

EDIT: Nobody answered my question on whether or not his reality warping is usable in combat or not, either.

Oooh, forgot to write battle location.

How about, a reall big dome underground, say, 5 km in diameter and 2 km in height.

@J-Man: There's nothing to suggest he can't. It's not like Herc is made of special material or anything.

And outside of the Pelt and his poisoned arrows, all of the items in his equipment are just normal weapons. (Unless I'm missing something here...)

EDIT: Nobody answered my question on whether or not his reality warping is usable in combat or not, either.
This is before he become a deity, so no.

Oh.

Then yeah, the moment he tries to hit Kars, he gets absorbed like any other person who attacks him with melee strikes.

The poisoned arrows wouldn't really matter that much either, seeing as Kars would have no trouble just slicing them out of the air with his blade.

Nobody said he could absorb Superman, and even then, this is Hercules's first key, which is nowhere near that level physically.

Unless I'm missing something important, Mortal Hercules's physiology is no different from that of any other human aside from his body's superior strength/durability. Kars's Absorption is a hax ability, and Ultimate Kars in particular has reactive evolution that reaches a genetic level. I doubt he's going to have much more trouble absorbing Herc even if the latter punches all the way through his chest.

Back