• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 30

Continued from here.

Tier 0:

Tier 1-A: Character from Umineko no Naku Koro ni or Cthulhu Mythos

Tier High 1-B: The Numidium

Tier 1-B: Gods (Magi)

Tier High 1-C: God (World of Darkness)

Tier 1-C: Stephen (Shin Megami Tensei)

Tier Low 1-C: The Numidium

Tier High 2-A: YHVH

Tier 2-A: Character from Shin Megami Tensei or Digimo

Tier 2-B: Khorne

Tier 2-C: Vecna (Speed Equalized) Magnus the Red (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 2-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A: Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Speed Equalized)

Tier 3-B: Bard

Tier 3-C: Alphamon Ouryuken Mode (TRI) (Speed Equalized) Arkadimon Rookie (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 4-A: Mercurius, Reinhard Heydrich or Yakou Madara (Speed Equalized)

Tier 4-B: The Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equalized) ATLAS Interface (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 4-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier 4-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier Low 4-C: Luminoth Light Suit Samus Ara (Speed Equalized)

Tier High 5-A: Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) (Speed Equalized) Ahzek Ahrima (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 5-A: Beatrice (Wild Arms)

Tier 5-B: Reinhard Heydrich

Tier Low 5-B: Ultharathotep

Tier 5-C: Oryx, the Taken King

Tier High 6-A: Vecna (Speed Equalized) Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei) (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 6-A: Rimuru Tempest

Tier High 6-B: Tenma Akuro

Tier 6-B: Helios (Silverio Trinity) (Speed Equalized) Chrysalimo (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 6-B: True Dark Genie

Tier High 6-C: Vanir

Tier 6-C: Shion Yorigami (Speed Unequalized)

Tier High 7-A: Avatar of Calamity

Tier 7-A: Habaki Sakagami (Speed Equalized) Professor Paradox (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 7-B: Habaki Sakagami (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 7-B: Pre-Chrono Phantasma Noel Vermillio

Tier High 7-C:

Tier 7-C: Hiiragi Seijuurou (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)

Tier Low 7-C: Altair (Re:Creators) (Speed Equalized)

Tier 8-A: Oracle

Tier 8-B: Misogi Kumagawa

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C: Matoi Sumeragi

Tier 9-A: Jill Presto

Tier 9-B: Base Enlil (I/O)

Tier 9-C: Ban Midou

Tier 10-A: Giorno Giovanna w/ Gold Experience Requiem

Tier 10-B: Yurika Tatsumiya (Speed Equalized) Amari (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A: White Face

Tier 11-B: Disembodied Thought

Tier 11-C: SCP-2747

Tier Unknown: Majestic Presence

Tier Varies: Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos)

Regarding Culaina having nonexistent interactions: In a way, yes. As her quote mentions, she interacts with possibilities that would otherwise not exist if it were not for her interactions, and continue to not exist for anyone else.

So in a weird way yes.

>Sends the target to oblivion

Doesn't Oblivion have like, multiple aspects/avatars?

And isn't the Infinity Gauntlet stated to be more powerful?

DMB 1 said:
>Sends the target to oblivion

Doesn't Oblivion have like, multiple aspects/avatars?

And isn't the Infinity Gauntlet stated to be more powerful?
Being sent to Oblivion is just erasure

Overlord775 said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
But will he get it off before anything happens to him?
IIRC Helios has 1-B casuality manipulation, so he can just NOU anything his opponent throws at him
Problem is vs passives doe. Can he do anything against passives, most Low 2-C contenders like Caine, Ban/Akabane, Mal etc all have passives.

Pretty decent, several layers of people powernulling those who resist.

That, and he would just stay a few hundred meters away while sending golems to observe her.

Plus, I don't think she can powernull something that might be a 5-B/High 3-A (Gaia, the one that gives his main power to him). If she is, that really should be on her profile.

It's not that sort of power null. It's the kind where the attacks themselves are nulled, and she nullifies people whose passive null makes attacks themselves fail.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Plus, I don't think she can powernull something that might be a 5-B/High 3-A (Gaia, the one that gives his main power to him). If she is, that really should be on her profile.
Seems like a NLF TBH, unless she's been allowing his stuff to bypass resistances whenever.

Yeah, but I don't see why it would null Han's more Game Mechanic-y stuff. Tough, nulling someone who resists passive null isn't that much more impressive than Han, and worts case he just drops her into a pocket reality and leaves.

Yobobojojo said:
Seems like a NLF TBH, unless she's been allowing his stuff to bypass resistances whenever.
What? I meant that he's game mechanic powers wouldn't be nulled, which she doesn't let peeps null unless they are her champions.

Tough it's not like Han needs to attack to win here.

And I really don't see how it's NLF if she hasn't shown high 3-A levels of powernull.

BFR is included in the list of things she nulls. And Yu-Gi-Oh is literally built around Game Mechanics

What? I meant that he's game mechanic powers wouldn't be nulled, which she doesn't let peeps null unless they are her champions.

I mean, what else can he do to win?

Yobobojojo said:
BFR is included in the list of things she nulls. And Yu-Gi-Oh is literally built around Game Mechanics
Yeah that would need some exemples of what kind of bfr it is that she nulls, because I'm starting to doubt her null is even better than the ones Han is unafected by.

And when does she null her own game mechanics? And are they enforced by a High 3-A?

And I really don't see how it's NLF if she hasn't shown high 3-A levels of powernull.

I mean, unless Han himself is High 3-A, it really is. Unless you can give a example of this happening?

Yobobojojo said:
I mean, unless Han himself is High 3-A, it really is. Unless you can give a example of this happening?
The litiral manidestation of the planet warps reality as to to follow his Game mechanics. saying that he needs to be High 3-A for his power to be powered by a High 3-A is like saying that Khorne's champions need to be 1-A.

Yeah that would need some exemples of what kind of bfr it is that she nulls, because I'm starting to doubt her null is even better than the ones Han is unafected by.

And when does she null her own game mechanics? And are they enforced by a High 3-A?

Enforced by a High 3-A =/= High 3-A

She nulls pretty much all Yu-Gi-Oh stuff not from DT.

Which, for example, already include everything Aliens (Yu-Gi-Oh!) can do?

The litiral manidestation of the planet warps reality as to to follow his Game mechanics. saying that he needs to be High 3-A for his power to be powered by a High 3-A is like saying that Khorne's champions need to be 1-A.

I see. You may want to elaborate on that.

Back