• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 30

What do you mean? That just doesn't work. When a high 3-A enforces something, that thing is High 3-A, or they are not enforcing it-

Yeah that tells me nothing about how it's better than the null he ignores.

I don't see pocket reality manipulation in there

"You may want to elaborate on that." Could you clarify "that"?

Your entire quote should be elaborated on.

I mean, just because your powers come from a higher being doesn't equal a enforcing.

I mean, you made it sound like BFR, not Pocket Reality Manipulation

Yobobojojo said:
Your entire quote should be elaborated on.
I mean, just because your powers come from a higher being doesn't equal a enforcing.

I mean, you made it sound like BFR, not Pocket Reality Manipulation
Gaia, the godtier of the verse, bends the laws of reality to fit the abolutes of the powers she grants. He has immunity to mind-hax for exemple, period. And nothing in-verse can affect him but another one of her champion. He's fools act looks so stupid that the enemy is litirally paralyzed for seconds mentally and physically, but resistance to mindhax is diregarded because it isn't mindhax.

That really depends. When the entity is warping reality to fit the powers description it kinda implies they are.

"he just drops her into a pocket reality and leaves" sounds like Pocket Reality Manipulation to me...

Not all, no. But his pocket reality and fools act (the paralysis) are the main important ones that do fall under it.

That, plus I have no idea how fast she is, or what her area of effect is.

How does his pocket reality manipulation work?

Not fast. At best she'd get Speed Equal, and it's the attacks that would normally affect her that would be nulled, so their isn't a AoE.

He raises his hand and a reality overlapping the place they are in is created. It looks the same as the place he used it in, but it needs a specific skill to use.

Why don't you two just make a thread

I mean, from what I seeing, beyond powernulling attacks she can barely do anything to really fight Han, and he's crazy speed amps don't help with that much of at all. I doubt it would be a fair match.

As for his bfr, sure. I'll give ya scans.

IMG 20190203 100727
IMG 20190203 100737
IMG 20190203 100754

Yeah, he resisted Lolikiano1s, who nullified the members of the church of masks, who on their own have and resist powernull.

But if hedoes resist he absolutely rips her apart.

ah yes

those High 1-Bs with 1-A hax

that probably isn;t passive or if it is it isn't enough to kill Num because holy hell that ******'s unkillable

I'll try to work on the smurf pages first so y'all can get moving. Although The Great Dragon probably gonna be later into the cycle

Also yes, guess what. You got a High 1-B who will become 1-A, and has conceptual 1-A absorpsion. Also yes, it is indeed passive. The Great Dragon is gonna be fun. Also type 9 on a 1-A form as well

MrKingOfNegativity said:
[realizes Cain is no longer occupying the 9-B spot]
Interesting...
Its because people said that none damaging Incaps (Like Mind Manip and BFR) got around his AR and the whole "Presence nukes you" was dubbed outside help.

@Iap: No, unfortunately. Not unless they're already unlocked.

Which, if they are, anyone can do it IIRC.

@Psycho:

Wasn't really wondering about the reason, but thanks for the explanation anyway.

"Presence nukes you is dubbed outside help"

But this isn't a VS Fight?

A boon like that should be allowed due to this being the "strongest for every tier" not "strongest in a VS Fight under SBA"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Presence nukes you is dubbed outside help"
But this isn't a VS Fight?

A boon like that should be allowed due to this being the "strongest for every tier" not "strongest in a VS Fight under SBA"
I didnt make the decision, if you wanna argue it its up to you.

WeeklyBattles said:
Throw Han against Ymir i dare you ovo
Not sure for what OVO is there for... Well, at the risk of sounding dumb:

Pretty sure even a single one of his golems would stomp.

That, and he resist her mind manip, wouldn't let her notice him and stat amps to heck and back.

Back