• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 30

Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and say that Ban's reign is rather over. I haven't revised HE to have his incarnation key, but it is more in character for Enlil to use their defensive hax so for the purposes of this thread they should take it.

Also, 1-B should just be "I/O characters" since many of them work on the same system as the God of Magi but reach higher and have higher hax

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and say that Ban's reign is rather over. I haven't revised HE to have his incarnation key, but it is more in character for Enlil to use their defensive hax so for the purposes of this thread they should take it.
Also, 1-B should just be "I/O characters" since many of them work on the same system as the God of Magi but reach higher and have higher hax
Doesn't Ban's law hax stop any I/O character from using any of their abilities?

Also, an uncountable number of finite numbers is not the same as a number that is perpetually expanding into infinity.

Warren Valion said:
Doesn't Ban's law hax stop any I/O character from using any of their abilities?

Also, an uncountable number of finite numbers is not the same as a number that is perpetually expanding into infinity.
Nope. Info shielding shuts that out unless you have a superior form of info manip to get around it or to break the shields.

That is basically what it is. They can always rise into a higher form from there. They still have infinite layers bellow them, and a nigh infinite amount above them

Nope. Info shielding shuts that out unless you have a superior form of info manip to get around it or to break the shields.

That is basically what it is. They can always rise into a higher form from there. They still have infinite layers bellow them, and a nigh infinite amount above them
That sounds very NLF, can you give a rundown on how it would work? That would help.

Nigh-infinite being the operative word.

An uncountable number is just a really really really really big number, but even then it is still finite - it still comes to an end.

A number expanding into infinity never ends as there is no end in sight. There is always more that can be ascended.

To put it in your words, there are infinite layers below them, and an infinite amount above them as well.

Information Shielding shuts out influence and interference. Without a superior form of information manipulation, all other effects are shut out. Both hax and AP, although AP in I/O often comes with a superior form of info manip. Fights in I/O are fought in multiple planes at once. Keep in mind, Enlil's info manip and hacking techniques run up to a 12D level if you low ball, and High Hyperversal scale more reasonably

I see. Are there infinite lower layers for them?

Information Shielding shuts out influence and interference. Without a superior form of information manipulation, all other effects are shut out. Both hax and AP, although AP in I/O often comes with a superior form of info manip. Fights in I/O are fought in multiple planes at once. Keep in mind, Enlil's info manip and hacking techniques run up to a 12D level if you low ball, and High Hyperversal scale more reasonably

I see. Are there infinite lower layers for them?
Oh, so it's like 1-B to High 1-B meta forcefields that neg hax?

Actually, I still believe I/O would take the spot because of them being Smurfs with High 1-B Weather Manipulation (You would think this would be original, but I've seen another story that had the same or a really similar ability. Lol fiction is dumb.), just not via AP.

Or at least, not by AP through my interpretation of the words.

No, you need have to be yourself that tier to count for the spot, weapons or being a tier via specific attack don't count

Yo warren got a msg from Iapitus for you:

"I am gonna be off until Friday night at midnight or slightly earlier"

also

"You are right about the data shields, although certain specific abilities can get around them"

Firephoenixearl said:
Yo warren got a msg from Iapitus for you:

"I am gonna be off until Friday night at midnight or slightly earlier"

also

"You are right about the data shields, although certain specific abilities can get around them"
K.

I'd probably ask if Ban's passive law hax is one such ability that can get around them when he gets back.

So this is my first time actually seeing this, so excuse me if I'm missing something important, but:

• Law Manipulation (Reality responds to Ban's wishes and beliefs and since he considers himself to be invincible that makes it virtually impossible for him to lose a fight to the extent that he's never lost a fight throughout the entire series)
Something seems off here. That description doesn't seem like law manipulation to me at all. Is there any further description of how this works?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
So this is my first time actually seeing this, so excuse me if I'm missing something important, but:
  • Law Manipulation (Reality responds to Ban's wishes and beliefs and since he considers himself to be invincible that makes it virtually impossible for him to lose a fight)
Something seems off here. That description doesn't seem like law manipulation to me at all. Is there any further description of how this works?
Hmm, well that's basically how it works. Due to possessing something called "higher logic" in verse, something he believes or doesn't believe (or doesn't want to believe as seen with Akabane) cannot/will exist. After Divine Design arc, Ban claims "Invincibility" several times, Akabane has also been seen to prove that not believing "losing" will make it non-existent and Ban and Akabane both possess the same level of logic. Now since this is more like a passive outcome, it would be closest to a law that states stuff like "Akabane/Ban cannot lose a fight" "Akabane can't die" (Since that's Akabane's 2nd belief, he doesn't believe he can die, therefore he just basically never dies).

About the lie, yes it's likely my mistake, i should likely clarify that those seem to only take effect during the last arcs (the author likely forgets about that), as Akabane who also has the same invincibility belief, still loses to Ginji in their first fights. It's a mistake on my part, i should likely clarify that.

Unless Caine has 1-A range he can't harm his true self. But things like incap still exist don't know much about Caine and the profile is kinda an eyesore.

Back