• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vampires and Werewolves don't have Tier 1 Hax, just Hax that bypass their resistances and Resistances to those abilities.

Udlmaster said:
Vampires and Werewolves don't have Tier 1 Hax, just Hax that bypass their resistances and Resistances to those abilities.
There are some tiers that just...don't concede to anyone really. Anyone from masada basically (KKK/DI masada i mean, not seishinkan), EoM, Jill, (ex Cain) and if no smurfs Ban, Beatrice (Inb4 5-A masada comes in to stomp her).

Firephoenixearl said:
ItsEliminationTime said:
Which isn't the case here since Asaga can blitz Phantaminum with sheer AP. Phantaminum doesn't have any kind of crazy regen here.
Idk anything about either of them, i was just correcting you on the "faster = stronger with speed unequal".
K, my apologies. I'm just too tired to write down the whole shit out.

Well as its been said before, not everything in Masada is 1-A.

Only KKK characters have a bunch of 1-A shit, in fact there's probably a few 5-A characters in Masada but their hax max at probably 2-B.

Firephoenixearl said:
You're saying 1-B everything like masada cares about anything that's not 1-A xD.
I thought my debunking of the myth that, "Everything in Shinza Bansho is 1-A lol" was crystal clear and detailed. Apparently not.

If you haven't seen it, you can read this thread. And realize such a sentiment is false.

Not every character in Shinza is Reinhard, people need to stop thinking that.

This^^^

As I said (and as Warron likely said) outside the Big 3 (Merc, Rein and Yakou) and people from Kajiri Kamui Kagura no one else has a bunch of 1-A hax/abilities.

EmperorRorepme said:
So no reason for Vecna being at that level? Ok.
1. Better abilities than Magnus, stomps most other 2-Cs.

2. Currently the only thing stopping him from flooring Magnus is Type 5. Magnus still takes speed unequal as he has better speed.

Well sad to say Clockwork will no longer be the strongest 8-A... After doing more digging I discovered 2-A range isn't legitimate (Damn Ghost Zone!). He'll just have 2-C range with Time Stop so he isn't going to be able to stop all Oracle's. So Oracle takes his spot as strongest 8-A back.

However, While digging I discovered something that would upgrade a feat buy a large amount. So in the end I gained something after losing something.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Well sad to say Clockwork will no longer be the strongest 8-A... After doing more digging I discovered 2-A range isn't legitimate (Damn Ghost Zone!). He'll just have 2-C range with Time Stop so he isn't going to be able to stop all Oracle's. So Oracle takes his spot as strongest 8-A back.
RIP Clock boi

RotofBots said:
He's getting an AP upgrade as well?
Not him, the top tier ghosts are likely about to get a massive upgrade but I don't know 100% yet.

Mr. Bambu said:
EmperorRorepme said:
So no reason for Vecna being at that level? Ok.
1. Better abilities than Magnus, stomps most other 2-Cs.
2. Currently the only thing stopping him from flooring Magnus is Type 5. Magnus still takes speed unequal as he has better speed.
Wrong and wrong. I suggest you actually counter my points instead of saying that. Even without Type 5 Magnus has multiples ways of winning as I listed mutliple times.

Your points essentially pivot on whether or not Acausality Type 5 makes Magnus immune (it shouldn't and currently all but Udl, a member banned for causing trouble with staff repeatedly, have seemingly accepted it as so).

Vecna resists quite literally all of Magnus' best abilities. Simply killing Vecna causes Regenerationn whereas the only thing preventing Vecna from thinking at Magnus and winning instantly is an unfinished Acausality thread. Now then, this is not the place to discuss it since that would heavily derail the thread, hence my brief response earlier.

Fallen London, while still haxed, got the conceptual manipulation type downgraded to type 3 so RIP Until Sunless Skies comes out and they take strongest 2-C

No my points don't rely on Acausality. I literally disregard that on multiple of my arguments. I already posted multiple ways Magnus can beat Vecna which have had no counter. Frankly keep being ignored. I've already debunked the Mind Manipulation, Death Manipulation and EE and whatnot.

No, you haven't. You have merely said "they will not work".

I don't care who beats who, I just care about the Subject of Type 2 Conceptual Manip and it's absolutely ningen.
D83

>implying Caine won't take every single tier some day

I╠Âm╠Âp╠Âl╠Ây╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠ÂC╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Ây╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Âs╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠Â?╠Â

I╠Âm╠Âp╠Âl╠Ây╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂC╠ÂE╠ÂO╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠ÂW╠Âh╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠Âw╠Âo╠Âl╠Âf╠ ╠ÂE╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Ât╠Âa╠Âi╠Ân╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠ÂV╠ÂS╠ÂB╠Â

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back