• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mages have been updated, having multiple keys now, so they'll be easier to fight at low level and ger progressively harder to beat.

Horakhty from Y-Gi-Oh, though their wall of abilities is immensely tiny.

Horakhty doesn't even have good speed and it's abilities aren't explained.

Ban should be just straight up 9-B, yes.

Well he would be straight up 9-B sure, but Ban is an Stat Amp user. His natural talent is his grip strength which sits pretty tight in the 9-C spot, then during the Infinity Fortress arc he chants the Asclepius thingy and breaks a wall which is a 9-B feat. If he is 9-B casually he wouldn't have needed to chant Asclepius if he wanted to just break a wall and metal chains. So since it's a bit inconsistent with him sometimes needing Asclepius to perform 9-B feats, i preffered 9-C likely 9-B. We could get him to a clean 9-B, i don't mind, again i just did them due to a couple of inconsistencies with base Ban early in the series.

It looks like them being 8-B is contested.

From what i know about her 2-A rant, she is:

• Infinite Timeline*(Infinite Universe for every second in the infinite Universe*(Infinite Timeline branching into other Infinite Timeline and make other Infinite Timeline for every Infinite Timeline every moment*(based on choices made))
What are based SMT and Digimon?

Guys this isn't the AP thread

That's... Relatively accurate. Noein destroyed all realities to be that could ever exist at the hypothetical end of the Multiverse.... And Haruka recreated said Multiverse with a afterthought and stomped Noein by saying he did not exist.

Oof... I thought it was AP based... I was about to bring in the scans too. Oh snap. Well... In terms of hax yeah Noein gets stomped.

Some of the 2-A's in Marvels side (whose AP is unfathomably beyond Haruka's) scale to resisting and having 1-A hax so I would likely choose them in her place for the spot , but most of them are MFTL+... So they wouldn't get their hax off in time.

So yeah Digimon & SMT win purely based off of speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back