• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLHF22 said:
so akuto is infinitely above baseline?
In his first key itself, he is the creater of 1-A stories where he is the main character (like a self-insert of an author) and creates 1-A stories, where he is the main character, where...

^ This goes on indefinitely and infinity is probably too small a number to describe his transcendance.

In his second key, he has transcended fiction in a limited capacity, still being below the Law of Identity, but no longer being a part of any story.

@tactical

From my understanding if the first gate in cthulhu myth is infinitely above baseline so TLOI is just the second gate

Idk about the verse, just going off the profile. Cthulhu Mythos is one of the strongest verses on the site, so it may be possible.

EDIT: You seem to be participating in a thread about the DKD justifications already, so you'll hopefully find your answer there.

9-B CA stomps via 2-A mindhax actually

I mean nobody really talks much on this thread now that the non smurf thread is made. And I only make changes every once in a while when I have time.

I see. I think this kind of died out because the changes weren't being applied. Stuff like Caine for High 4-C, Ban Midou for 9-C and 9-B. I think that's all needed to catch up. Also the non smurf one ain't all that active either. xD

Actually...

Above Vecna took strongest speed equalized 2-C, with Magnus the Red taking speed unequalized.

For High 8-C we've got Dunwich who may or may not have Tier 1 summons, Culexus with situational Tier 1 power null, and Magic Circle boy with Data Hax

Mr. Bambu said:
For High 8-C we've got Dunwich who may or may not have Tier 1 summons, Culexus with situational Tier 1 power null, and Magic Circle boy with Data Hax
I see, all get stomped if Ban and Akabane get to High 8-C (imma feel bad for Misogi if they get to 8-B doe, the poor guy is not even a smurf).

...You did read the bit about Tier 1 Power Null and Tier 1 Summons, right?

Mr. Bambu said:
...You did read the bit about Tier 1 Power Null and Tier 1 Summons, right?
Tier 1 summons, from what i hear they are not out from the start and need to be summoned so........heard of passives?

And Culexus is basically just overpower him with AP so even without powers it ain't that hard.

Firephoenixearl wrote
And Culexus is basically just overpower him with AP so even without powers it ain't that hard.

Cuelux passivelly mind haxes too

and kill him with a single touch

and gets boosted against users of supernatural abilities

and has much more skill

and is invisible

Firephoenixearl said:
> Saying have you heard of passives whilst ignoring that going near a Culexus and having a mind at all, existent or not, causes aneurysms while they literally destroy you

neat, 11/10

Overlord775 said:
Cuelux passivelly mind haxes too

and kill him with a single touch

and gets boosted against users of supernatural abilities

and has much more skill

and is invisible
Resistance, as i recall culexus mind hax isn't 1-B or anywhere near it

Ban flicks also Akabane lol immorts

ban gets boosted in base

More skill than someone who predicts the event of a whole arc with a simple glimpse....sure. You should check ban's intelligence section for some battle feats of him

That's what some bald dude thought as well before he got 1 shotted via Ban saying "i don't need to see you to know where you would be".

Then again this is IF they gain the High 8-C as they may go to 8-B.

It is though, it Power Null'd higher end Warp Daemons IIRC.

Oof.

EDIT: PN'd, my bad

Mr. Bambu said:
It is though, it mindhaxed higher end Warp Daemons IIRC.
Oof.
Hmm i think Wok mentioned that the Power Null is 1-B, otherwise overpowering him should be fine. We need wok here to clear this up. xD

Im pretty sure his mind hax is 3D. I mean he had a fair fight against medaka for god's sake, a character who doesn't rly have any mind hax resistance, and even against pokemon characters.

The Power Null is 1-B/Passive. Homeboys aren't 1-B nor is anything in their verse. He exists and they die.

Mr. Bambu said:
The Power Null is 1-B/Passive. Homeboys aren't 1-B nor is anything in their verse. He exists and they die.
Power Null yes, but Akabane still comes back via "lel im just an avatar" and Ban just 1 shots asclepius is gud.

Firephoenixearl said:
Im pretty sure his mind hax is 3D. I mean he had a fair fight against medaka for god's sake, a character who doesn't rly have any mind hax resistance, and even against pokemon characters.
TBH the match against Medaka was probably a stomp

and the pokemon didn't have abilities that would be classified as "psycher powers", the Cuelex won thanks to durabiity negation and invisibility

Supernatural Powers = 99.9% of GetBackers = Ded'd rawr ecks dee

His powers worked on the astral projection of Ahriman. It'll hit the true form.

Overlord775 said:
TBH the match against Medaka was probably a stomp

and the pokemon didn't have abilities that would be classified as "psycher powers", the Cuelex won thanks to durabiity negation and invisibility
Wok was there, he never brought up 1-B mind hax.

Idk how that justifies 1-B mind hax not making it a stomp when pokemon caps out at 2-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back