• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-B Power Null against supernatural powers. The pokemon was Machamp, who is not supernatural.

That's not really how the mental stuff works. It doesn't really have a "potency", it's worse the more magically/supernaturally/whateverlly inclined you are. Ahriman's mind started shutting down when he astral projected near one, but normal people only feel nauseated and terribly wrong.

Like everything else it theoretically caps out that high, but that doesn't mean you're gonna be constantly assailed by some sort of 1-B mental pressure.

Considering they made a greater daemon go away I don't think coming back as an avatar is gonna work out so well.

Firephoenixearl said:
Mr. Bambu said:
The Power Null is 1-B/Passive. Homeboys aren't 1-B nor is anything in their verse. He exists and they die.
Power Null yes, but Akabane still comes back via "lel im just an avatar" and Ban just 1 shots asclepius is gud.
Akabane doesnt come back due to 1-B Soul Destruction and im 95% certain Asclepius is Nulled due to the Power Null and Verse Equilization.

To be fair, he does come back, as I can have High 1-A Erasure and kill an Avatar, but unless I kill the source of the Avatar, then he's just gonna come back infinitely.

The Culexus kill Daemons in the Matrium via killing there real selves in the warp, basically their soul destruction can kill the real thing through killing the avatar iirc.

Udlmaster said:
To be fair, he does come back, as I can have High 1-A Erasure and kill an Avatar, but unless I kill the source of the Avatar, then he's just gonna come back infinitely.
The fact that he affected Ahriman's true form with aneurysms when Ahriman astral projected near Culexus though sorta negs this

From what was described, it just sounded like Soul Destruction.

Also, Astral Projection usually leaves a connection to the body in ficition, like, the body and soul are connected, so it could also be that.

Yeah but avatars are normally connected to the mind of the original creature somehow. Just saying Culexus probably could beat an Avatar to the ground and have it affect the OG.

Greater daemons in their truest state are naught but abstract concepts existing as extentions of their gods, existing unless their god or something of similar power decides otherwise. When one is banished from realspace, nothing usually happens to it in actuality, it just gets stuck in the warp for a while.

However, I'm pretty sure there was something about the Culexus' properties as a void in the warp allowing them to bring a permanent end to beings like that, though I don't have a direct quote for ya rn. They can just nullify the reformation with power null, though.

@Wok would it work on Ban for example? Since Ban's abilities are not "his" abilities, more like he's so "strong" i guess you could say that reality bends to his will. So due to possessing higher logic anything he wants/doesn't want will/won't be part of reality, but it's not through his magical power, more like his existence makes reality do what he wants. Would siezure be strong on him?

About Akabane, no, avatars have literally 0 connection to the real thing, they aren't even similar. The real akabane is a real life dude (the dude who made The Archiver and consequently made the virtual multiverse) who creates information based avatars to exist in the real world. So no, they have about as much connection to the real world akabane as Bugs has to his real life writer.

Culexus assassins don't have tier 1 gods protecting them either, they're just weird.

Overlord775 said:
Greater Warp Deamons work almost exactly like that and Cuelux assassins easilly kill them
You completely dodged my point. I meant Ban is not the source of his power in the literal sense so how strong would be the mind hax on him?

Don't think his abilities not being his really matter but if a CA completely releases their seals they can still floor most regular people. Let me look for the quote real quick.

The helm is only partially effective at muffling the Assassin's null-presence, even when operating at full power; most people can barely stand to be in the same room as the wearer due to the nauseous, head-spinning effect that is the trademark of a Culexus Assassin's presence. When it is switched off altogether, the mayhem that ensues is terrifying to behold. Victims in close proximity may flee in wild-eyed terror, or freeze in place, hyperventilating and shaking uncontrollably. Others collapse, clutching their heads as bloody froth oozes from tearducts and gaping mouths.-Dataslate: Officio Assassinorum

Hmm that may be a bit...useless against Ban tbh. Akabane did a similar thing during their fight (which i gotta remember to make a thread about) where his aura alone was soul ******* everyone around him and Ban was still standing, same for when The Archvier tried to do a similar thing. Ban's hax = his resistances. So his resistance would help him with the mind hax. About the rest, he can easily solo the fight, also Asclepius is not exactly an ability, more like his personal trait, as in he was born under asclepius and therefore he doesn't need to rely on normal stats.

PsychoWarper said:
Basically all of Bans powers should be nulled though, due to Verse equalisation.
Hmm, im not too sure, cus it's not exactly his power, more like his existence. But still even through intellect Ban can pull it off.

Powers granted by your existence are still fair game for nullification.

Meh then Intellect it is then. He ain't the Genius of Battles for nothing. But then again we can discuss this once they get the High 8-C tier, since they may become 8-B due to scaling from this. I rly want them to get to High 8-C doe since it may be a nice fair fight for Ban.......it's nice to find fair matches for these guys once in a while.

It may still work even if they go to 8-B doe.

ItsEliminationTime said:
Fastest = Strongest with speed unequal

Get it? I don't have time to type the whole thing out
Not rly. If the fastest has no way to even remotely do anything against a much slower one then it's he's not the strongest speed unequal.

Firephoenixearl said:
ItsEliminationTime said:
Fastest = Strongest with speed unequal

Get it? I don't have time to type the whole thing out
Not rly. If the fastest has no way to even remotely do anything against a much slower one then it's he's not the strongest speed unequal.
Which isn't the case here since Asaga can blitz Phantaminum with sheer AP. Phantaminum doesn't have any kind of crazy regen here.

ItsEliminationTime said:
Which isn't the case here since Asaga can blitz Phantaminum with sheer AP. Phantaminum doesn't have any kind of crazy regen here.
Idk anything about either of them, i was just correcting you on the "faster = stronger with speed unequal".

Y'all lucky I don't make the Werewolf and Vampire pages yet, they be pimp slapping all the lower levels soon enough.

Udlmaster said:
Y'all lucky I don't make the Werewolf and Vampire pages yet, they be pimp slapping all the lower levels soon enough.
about half of them are filled with tier 1 smurfs higher than WoD god tiers

so NOU

Why is Vecna the strongest 2-C equalized when the VS thread isn't even done yet? I don't really care about this thread but that seems like a leap in logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back