• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
Q could probably get past that with its passives if I'm not mistaken.
My point was more that Habaki can beat a lot more people.

Like, Habaki vs Lucemon was a stomp in favor of the former

Dargoo Faust said:
Kaltias said:
The dude currently holding the spot has 1-A immortality/attack reflection afaik
Actually, looking at the current 7-B/7-A holder, they lack the range to kill Q, and IDK if their attack reflections covers passive abilities like Q's Incident Zone, Madness, etc.

Kaltias said:
Dargoo Faust said:
My point was more that Habaki can beat a lot more people.
Like, Habaki vs Lucemon was a stomp in favor of the former
Ah, I see. So it's not really "most powerful" as in, can beat the most people in the tier?

Dargoo Faust said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Kaltias said:
The dude currently holding the spot has 1-A immortality/attack reflection afaik
Actually, looking at the current 7-B/7-A holder, they lack the range to kill Q, and IDK if their attack reflections covers passive abilities like Q's Incident Zone, Madness, etc.
it does and they can

they can reflect attacks from Tenma Yato and stuff that isn;t physical, like speed and luck

Hl3 or bust said:
it does and they can

they can reflect attacks from Tenma Yato and stuff that isn;t physical, like speed and luck
That doesn't really tell me anything about him working around going insane by looking at Q, or getting segmented/BFR'd by the passive incident zone around Q.

And again, he lacks the range.

Wasn't Habaki getting an inconclusive against 4-A Reinhard?

I really don't think that anything this Q guy has is going to bypass Habaki's 1-A attack reflection and immorality.

Those aren't really "attacks" in any sense though. I don't see how he can effect something that covers the surface of the entire planet.

Warren Valion said:
Wasn't Habaki getting an inconclusive against 4-A Reinhard?

I really don't think that anything this Q guy has is going to bypass Habaki's 1-A attack reflection and immorality.
Yes and ALFR confirmed it was an Inconn.

Dargoo Faust said:
That doesn't really tell me anything about him working around going insane by looking at Q, or getting segmented/BFR'd by the passive incident zone around Q.

And again, he lacks the range.
Doesn't Habaki have 1-A space and mind resistance?

Warren Valion said:
Doesn't Habaki have 1-A space and mind resistance?
Depends on what the resistances cover.

IDK if Q's BFR would be covered under Spatial manip as it isn't really explained how it works.

I'm not sure how looking at something or being in the middle of something that isn't activated to harm him count under attack reflection. Q wouldn't be actively attacking him.

Yes a 1-A was unable to effect him with her Space Manip and he has 1-A Mind Manip resist (plus an incredible willpower),

Also he has this "Barrier Generation (Uho-hou is a passive barrier that adapts to spirits and concepts and as such can influence territories like higher dimensional spiritual defenses and its special nature resides in eliminating weakness points)"

Then it would most likely come out as incon as they wouldn't be able to kill the other, if he can resist the madness/incident zone.

Warren Valion said:
Dargoo Faust said:
Then it would most likely come out as incon as they wouldn't be able to kill the other, if he can resist the madness/incident zone.
Why couldn't he kill Q?
He lacks the range/AP to effect something of that size, and none of the stuff he would reflect from Q would actually effect Q as interfaces aren't effected by their own incident zone or madness, poisons, diseases, etc.

Can't Habaki fight and kill Hadou Gods - 1-A beings with Type 11 size?

I don't really think the Q's Type 4 size is going to be much of a factor.

Warren Valion said:
Can't Habaki fight and kill Hadou Gods - 1-A beings with Type 11 size?
I don't really think the Q's Type 4 size is going to be much of a factor.
"Range: Extended Melee Range with his giant red sword, Varies when using different weapon forms"

He isn't killing something the size of the planet's surface anytime soon, going off of that.

Going off of his powerset I feel like his attack reflection would have been doing most of the work on that front.

If it's the size of the planet's surface, isn't it just tier 6 via size alone anyways?

Wokistan said:
If it's the size of the planet's surface, isn't it just tier 6 via size alone anyways?
Not really; while it's true Q is that large she can't really move her entire bulk to attack something. The best statement you have is hearts the size of mountains pumping blood.

I mean

Habaki can definitely kill any 7-A Godzilla which are much bigger than his range iirc

There was originally only one spot left but than more updates came and now it's emptier than before.

I don't believe Khorne's Daemons are > Tzeentch's daemons.

I believe it's that Khorne is just slightly stronger than Tzeentch.

^^^

What Udl said, while Khorne is considered slightly stronger as far as I know the same isnt true for their Daemons.

It's ahriman vs kharn again, except even as non chaos primarchs Magnus was always the most destructive and among the strongest in raw power.

Khorne also isn't ">>" tzeentch. Khorne's a little stronger at best but Tzeentch has more overall influence because of how broad the concepts of hope, knowledge, and change are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back