• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, the original fallen london is still being updated, Sunless sea, the first sequel/spinoff, is done and has a DLC, and sunless skies, the second sequel/spinoff, is being made and will be finished later this year, and all three share a canon.

Oh yeah, Zachary, if WoD does become 1-A, your Transcendence guys takes High 1-C, as the One Giver will skyrocket to 1-A.

So, good news for you.

Well, you wanted them to take the spot, so, once the 1-A stuff is sorted out, you can place them in that spot.

Shouldn't matter if your favorite verse takes the spot. Should be who belongs there.

Is Transcendence highest High 1-C aside from homeboy?

D&D has Low 7-Bs/7-Bs with 5-D sealing but you don't see me bringing it up

Hl3 or bust said:
White Face should be replaced with SCP-3143

the only reason 3143 can't beat him is because we don't know if he can "flatten" 2-D beings
And I'd argue that 3143 can, since he can flatten a dimensionless sapient story (flattened Thaddeus Thaum, a member of the Pataphysics Department, a character in the book written by The Foundation called "The Pataphysics Department").

Can flatten 3-D and can flatten 0-D should be reasonably assumed to be able to flatten 2-D, imo.

> Immensely tiny wall of abilities

What makes them the strongest

I'd prefer to wait for the revisions at the end of Season 10 of Ninjago before we start making assessments TBH

Yobobojojo said:
I'd prefer to wait for the revisions at the end of Season 10 of Ninjago before we start making assessments TBH
Tfw in the trailer there might be a feat that could potentially be 2-C, but because it seems that it involves the realm Crystal, I'm not sure, and the season isn't even out, so...

Tfw in the trailer there might be a feat that could potentially be 2-C, but because it seems that it involves the realm Crystal, I'm not sure, and the season isn't even out, so...

Episode 95 and 96 are out. It's not, but it is Universal ranged hax

Yeah idk about the unequal categories but from what I've been told Hibaki has stuff originating from Haju.

Masada has 1-A Smurfs for those and also there's homulily

Q has some rather potent passives that could deal with stuff like that, depending how how their abilities function. It could probably deal with Homulily from what I am aware of.

Kaltias said:
The dude currently holding the spot has 1-A immortality/attack reflection afaik
Q could probably get past that with its passives if I'm not mistaken.

But yeah looking at that dude CA's definitely stomp him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back