• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, forgot about that.

Yeah, Numidium should be in the spot for Low 1-C once it's up.

Hl3 or bust said:
what i'm saying is that Pelinal's hax lets him beat people in the tier 1 range, while he loses to people who have no chance of doing the same
It really doesn't tbh. He has a shot at killing them if they stand there and do nothing, but that's about it.

A 3-D character challenging higher dimensional beings requires way more than a single power able to kill them.

Pelinal essentially has "If I get angry I become 1-A temporarily"

It's nice and all, but it makes him too limited a smurf to be the strongest High 4-C.

No, the Demon Princes from D&D can contest her.
True. Malcanthet has passive stat reduction.

Complete Non-Existent Physiology + Type 1 Abstract Existence says hi. And even if Mal bypasses that, alternate Hatou via Type 3 Acausality can just collapse the Universe as a possibility from another Universe.

Type 1 Abstract Existence can be neggated by Concept Manip and Law Manip, of which even the fodder of the Verse have.

As well, Mind Manip can end his existence, of which is very very potent.

Assuming Concept Manip works on ending one Hatou, there's an infinite number of Hatous in the Multiverse who could pull a Lavos and either collapse the Universe or Powernull Mal or Become Mal herself or Gains random powers and resistances to Mal's hax via Probability Manipulation.

She completely ceased to exist to the point that she doesn't even exist as a probability and rewrote herself so that no being in the universe or any higher beings outside the Multiverse could observe her or interact with her. This was explained in Chapter 17 of the manga. Dunno how does it stack up against said Mind Manip but if it can work against Completely Non-Existent beings on a 2-A range then it could work.

We do, but they're spread over like, 8 threads. You'll have a time finding them, if you need a shortcut, I recommend asking Mr.Bambu or Qa, or even Azzy himself

Yes and No.

Basically, depends on how you look at a certain feat:

BAASSICALLYYYY (IIRC) Cain is supposed to consume the Sun and Solar system when he awakens and destroys the world in the End times.

However, this maybe a Low 2-C feat, because in World of Darkness, the Sun maybe Infinite (It's the Embodiment of Infinity) and the rest of the Planets are also the Embodiments of aspects of Magic such as Space, Time etc.

The reason why I say "Maybe" is because this maybe only (The Planets being Embodiments of Aspects of Magic) a representation in a Umbral realm.

It just kinda adds to WoD cosmology being a headache and a half.

OOo, I nearly forgot, and that was silly of me.

Mages maybe High 4-C, I'll need to quickly go over my notes, but Tier 5 (Magic tiers) and below mages may be around that level

Malcanthet has passive gurren lagann style probability hax.

Anyhow the eternity chick should be higher than high 4-C but the end probably beats Yukari. And I'll admit Bugs isn't the strongest high 4-C, even though he's decently haxed.

Yeah but Weekly, we have people with 1-A hax who aren't even the strongest High 4-Cs, and we have like half a dozen Type 1 abstracts on the tier alone. They're gonna need to be VERY powerful if they want to be top High 4-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back