• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Udlmaster said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i'm not trying to use ABC logic

what i'm saying is that Pelinal's hax lets him beat people in the tier 1 range, while he loses to people who have no chance of doing the same
I'm pretty sure he gets blitzed into non-existence by everyone in the 1-A range.
In fact, most 1-As beat him because they possess True-Godly regen.
ok, your point? Madness void manip is passive

pretty sure his void manip can perma-kill them anyways

Hl3 or bust said:
ok, your point? Madness void manip is passive

pretty sure his void manip can perma-kill them anyways
Just because it's passive doesn't mean it beats them, considering he has to activate it, they blitz him so hard it's not even funny.

Hl3 or bust said:
Udlmaster said:
Hl3 or bust said:
ok, i missed that
pretty sure there's nothing stopping him from destroying the entire setting, including the mountain, once he enters Madness
She doesn't just live in the Mountain, if you destroyed the mountain, you merely destroyed her physical avatar.
Touhou Gods exist as pure abstract Ideas, you need a lot more than just 1-A Void Manipulation on a Few Kilometer range to kill her.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
no

that's not how Abstract Existence works

Madness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any AE in Touhou
Doubt

@HI3

Sorry, but this is not how it works. No matter how hard you kill something, if you dont affect the entire thing then its meaningless.

If a Outergods thinks your hand away, you dont die. What died on all planes of existence is your hand. Same goes for Iwahime. Erase her plus a universe? Congrats, there are other universes.

Basically, it dosnt matter how hard you erase something, if you dont erase everything, that rest still exist.

Witch speaking what we all think deep down but don't dare to bring up because Higher-D hax is treated as an almighty unbeatable hax around here.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Witch speaking what we all think deep down but don't dare to bring up because Higher-D hax is treated as an almighty unbeatable hax around here.
That one slacker

@FW

This is disregarding the fact that Pelinal enters Madness and eventually destroys the entire Touhou setting and literally no one can stop him

He eventually perma-kills wveryone

Okay so I don't know anything about Pelinal's hax since it's not that well explained, but not only pretty sure it's something that automatically activates at the start of a fight (Aka he can be blitzed), but pretty sure he doesn't stay in Madness form long enough to destroy a multiverse each time he enters it.

Hl3 or bust said:
@FW
This is disregarding the fact that Pelinal enters Madness and eventually destroys the entire Touhou setting and literally no one can stop him

Okay, what do you not understand about the Gods existing across the Multiverse.

They are not bound to Gensokyo.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Okay so I don't know anything about Pelinal's hax since it's not that well explained, but not only pretty sure it's something that automatically activates at the start of a fight (Aka he can be blitzed), but pretty sure he doesn't stay in Madness form long enough to destroy a multiverse each time he enters it.
Does he even use it at the start of a Fight in character, anyway?

Hl3 or bust said:
@FW

>Wants to destroy an entire setting

>lacks the range to even destroy one single univeerse

>lacks the means to reach another

>Wants to destroy an entire setting spanned over an multiverse

Doubt

Honestly this new key really sucks. It has bad formatting, it shares High 2-A striking strength with its High 2-A key and somehow scales to a civilization. On top of that, it was added by Zach like hours ago.

Zach, did you forget what me and Fire said about range? You can't just slap an attack potency rating onto range, that's not how it works

A key made hours ago with no CRT and no keys for its powers and abilities = I don't trust this profile one bit.

Hmmm Pretty weird profile, Zach, it's better if you make a CRT

also I sucefully bring back Nil's resistance, i need an opponent now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back