• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcanthet can kill mid-godly regen, passively stat reduces Low 2-Cs into 5-Bs, has a passive 100% chance of success, has passive lust inducement, has 2-A range, and bullshit resistances. Of course she's only a contendor for speed equalized.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Malcanthet can kill mid-godly regen, passively stat reduces Low 2-Cs into 5-Bs, has a passive 100% chance of success, has passive lust inducement, has 2-A range, and bullshit resistances. Of course she's only a contendor for speed equalized.
Hadou Crush

Lavos Eat

Altair via holopsicon is Omnipotent GG

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How good is Altair's resistance to stat reduction?
Can resist Stat Reduction of the Creators trying to mess up with her Stats. The Same people who created the Multiverse of Re:Creators.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Wasn't altairs abstract supposed to be changed to type 2?
No?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also wasn't it agreed altair has no counter to passive mindhax, which mal has?
Mal's mindhax isn't passive from what I have read. You need to look at her eyes and get Mindhaxed and that she has various enchantment spells for mind control.

"Can resist Stat Reduction of the Creators trying to mess up with her Stats. The Same people who created the Multiverse of Re:Creators."

Didn't matt debunk this stuff? It's just that each fictional story is it's own universe

"Mal's mindhax isn't passive from what I have read. You need to look at her eyes and get Mindhaxed and that she has various enchantment spells for mind control."

Her lust inducement is passive and makes you too aroused to fight her. Her actual brainwashing isn't, however.

"Didn't matt debunk this stuff? It's just that each fictional story is it's own universe"

How is that related to stat reduction and where did Matt even remotely debunk this? Only thing that was disagreed was the verse being 6D in my Cosmology Blog, otherwise everyone agreed with everything including scans that state how Universes was created and governed by the real world.

"Her lust inducement is passive and makes you too aroused to fight her. Her actual brainwashing isn't, however"

Oh yeah then it's not Passive Mindhax. Just Passive Status Effect Inducement.

" otherwise everyone agreed with everything including scans that state how Universes was created and governed by the real world."

No... No they didn't. At all. Yes, humans can make universes, but only because in verse each work of fiction is a universe. It's like myst.

"Oh yeah then it's not Passive Mindhax. Just Passive Status Effect Inducement."

It's Empathic Manipulation

She has 2-A range mindhax actually, she can telepathically communicate with an infinite number of beings.

Also I'd argue her and lavos would be incon, but Hatou should either be 2-A, or her page is wanked, and I legit can't tell which.

That isn't 2-A range though. A single universe can be infinitely large. She'd need to communicate with them over an infinite amount of universes.

Wokistan said:
That isn't 2-A range though. A single universe can be infinitely large. She'd need to communicate with them over an infinite amount of universes.
Zach didn't clairify:

She can Mind Hax an infinite amount of People.

This is across the Infinite Universes, we know the Demonlords can do this because across the Multiverse, they control entire races, making them her puppet all at once, this is how the Blood War is shaping out basically.

An infinite amount of Demons and Demon slaves fights an infinite amount of Devils and ArchDevils.

Honestly, it maybe 5-D range, with the advent of there being 5-D planes where living beings...live on. To which she should logically affect, I'll note it down for later.

Seeing as Umineko is getting revised, what High 1-Cs could fight Transcendence seeing as it stomped everyone in Gurren Lagann?

Wait no don't have the thing fight key to time doctor

That being said

I STRONGLY object to an avatar having all the original beings powers. This was why The End lost conceptual manipulation in his high 4-C.

Nope

You said that you doubt about the legitimity of his hax for his High 4-C key, why make this match instead of making a CRT?

Damn, it seems those 2 have immortality dependent on higher dimensional beings, if they didn't, I could have argued Spider slaps both of them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back