• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bringing that up as an example of how he COULD be stronger. But, why are you ignoring the rest of it, like how God would get around Type 5 Acasuality.

YHVH's covenant regularly works on demons who exist outside the flow of causality and are unaffected by the collapse of the past present and future.

It's also going to be more effective on something that is supposed to be God, as supposed higher monotheistic beings like the Demiurge and Abraxas have been affected by it. YHVH's covenant by definition makes him just part of YHVH, and it doesn't apply to God because YHVH achieved it in a very specific way. God cannot take advantage of it.

Even if God has transcended causality on a 5-D level, 9-D encompasses a far superior hierarchy of causality, rendering it moot. Type 5 is no help here.

Covenant is more then just EE, and already somewhat bypasses the Regenerationn of Demons, as Set was pretty much unable to do anything despite his Regenerationn.

And God will not have High 1-B hax as a High 2-A for reasons I stated above

No, you called me "Absolutely false" so, you had issue with 1 part.

Absolutely beens exactly that, so, what else is wrong? You've only brought up one example where I wasn't even saying that God has better hax, just that he could be stronger than his current rank.

>YHVH's covenant regularly works on demons who exist outside the flow of causality and are unaffected by the collapse of the past present and future.

Actually, no, for you see, I will quote his profile:

"Demons are naturally born in a world beyond time and do not perceive it linearly, being completely unaffected by the collapse of the multiverse across past, present and future"

That's Irregular Acasuality (Type 4), not Type 5 Acasuality.

Also, survivng the destruction of the past, Present and Future just sounds like Type 1 Acasuality and Durability/Regen.

>It's also going to be more effective on something that is supposed to be God, as supposed higher monotheistic beings like the Demiurge and Abraxas have been affected by it. YHVH's covenant by definition makes him just part of YHVH, and it doesn't apply to God because YHVH achieved it in a very specific way. God cannot take advantage of it.

That sounds like it takes a lot of Cause and Effect to work. To which God is outside of.

>Even if God has transcended causality on a 5-D level, 9-D encompasses a far superior hierarchy of causality, rendering it moot. Type 5 is no help here.

God transcends Casuality on multiple levels, honestly, there's an argument for him to have Multiple Keys with the God Machine, and him having a Higher dimensional being. Additionally, Casuality is Casuality, Dimensions don't play a Factor in Casuality. For resistances to Casuality Manipulation, then yes, it would factor in, but being outside of Casuality means you're outside of it, it doesn't mean you're on a Higher Level of Casuality.

>Covenant is more then just EE, and already somewhat bypasses the Regenerationn of Demons, as Set was pretty much unable to do anything despite his Regenerationn.

Not listed on his profile so this point is moot. As well, what if the Covenant doesn't make God an Aspect of YHVH? Then what? What if due to their being, they just cancel each other out?

>And God will not have High 1-B hax as a High 2-A for reasons I stated above

Never said he did.

So, going straight for the Ad-Hominums?

"lol, he's just stupid or insane, Are you okay? Are you tapped in the head?"

Address my argument and not go with the discrediting your detractors.

And yes, Covenant is listed on his profile. It will not cancel out because God has not achieved the covenant in the same way as YHVH, and he has no defense against anything else it does either.

Okay, tell me what it does, because the only thing listed on his profile for it is EE which is lolnoped by High Godly regen.

Udlmaster said:

Sure

Dimensions by definition are the source of our understanding of cause and effect. Humans perceive causality in the way we do do to time being 4-D while we're 3-D. A 9-D effect of causality will inevitably affect something 8-D or lower even with acausality

If you can't even understand dimensional tiering I'd suggest you get a better handle of it before arguing here.

Yobobojojo said:
Udlmaster said:

Sure
Dimensions by definition are the source of our understanding of cause and effect. Humans perceive causality in the way we do do to time being 4-D while we're 3-D. A 9-D effect of causality will inevitably affect something 8-D or lower even with acausality
Actually, the only thing I found for Casuality being affected by dimensions was this Casual Dynamical triangulation. And it has nothing do to with what you just said.

Yobobojojo said:
"Curse Manipulation, Invulnerability, and Existence Erasure with The Covenant"
Curse Manipulation, that has never been shown to work on a Type 5, Invulnerability, which would be useless in a Fight of Hax, EE lolnoped by High Godly.

Well, you can ask any staff if you doubt what I said, but regardless, Higher Dimensional hax is without fail going to bypass things like that Ainz almost every situation by nature

Curse Manipulation, that has never been shown to work on a Type 5, Invulnerability, which would be useless in a Fight of Hax, EE lolnoped by High Godly.

Except it doesn't matter when it's higher D, affects hax as well, and works on demons, who in SMT all have High Godly even as 8-C's

thinking: Incaping a Non-Corporeal High-Godly regenerating being with EE :thinking:
Guess Beerus can eternally keep a High-Godly out of combat because he can keep Hakaing.

You're just not getting it are you? You can't Incap a High-Godly being with EE when they don't exist on a Physical level and would use their hax as this bobble head uses his "Muh Passive EE".

EE is useless against a Mid-Godly at the worst of times, how on Gods green Earth is EE stopping a High-Godly being?

Udlmaster said:
You're just not getting it are you? You can't Incap a High-Godly being with EE when they don't exist on a Physical level and would use their hax as this bobble head uses his "Muh Passive EE".

EE is useless against a Mid-Godly at the worst of times, how on Gods green Earth is EE stopping a High-Godly being?
>Don't exist on a physical level

Is this really the argument against a 1-C hax that works on concepts and information?

Type 5 Acausality ain't saving God from the Covenant, as it works on an 1-C level, far above His paygrade from what I am seeing here.

Also YHVH's EE has been shown to work on High-Godly beings, see Seth for reference. He was erased by the Covenant and couldn't return until resurrected through traditional means.

Yobobojojo said:
That's assuming it even works as EE and doesn't just make him a mosquito
First of all this

Second of all, it just does. It's incapped beings like Set and most of SMT before, which all has High Godly. It literally would be useless in setting if it didn't

So it's a set of symbols, iconography, and plot elements that mutually destroys "narratives" that it manifests within. With the implication that these erased narratives contribute to 2747's spread in a higher narrative.

This destruction of narratives seems to start off through the gradual erasure of causes and concepts from the narrative, but it's unclear how long this takes/if it varies/if it needs to happen at all to erase the narrative.

It is a real phenomena that exists, and it occurs within fictional worlds within fictional worlds within fictional worlds, and within the "real world" of the SCP universe.

@Agnaa

That just sounds like complete nonsense. Suggsverse level stacking omnipotents but in the other direction.

Understandable, it took me a lot of effort and background reading to be able to actually understand the article and pick through the irrelevant stuff and jargon.

2747 is basically just an anomaly, and I guess it would be something like a mindless force. Its fiction that destroys and rises up in hierarchies of fiction, elements that destroy a work completely. The person who made that profile needs to actually add a description, because I had to go out and do my own research before I understood it

I'm shit at writing the descriptions and the one on 2747's page is too incomprehensible, do you have any ideas?

I'd also like to add an explanation for the causality and concept manipulation that it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back