• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked there's a potential revision that will make Low 1-B 12 to 26 dimensions. So unless they are 26-D they probably won't be the strongest Low 1-B once the revision happens.

Peter1129 said:
Last time I checked there's a potential revision that will make Low 1-B 12 to 26 dimensions. So unless they are 26-D they probably won't be the strongest Low 1-B once the revision happens.
the I/O and To Aru ones are at least 12-D iirc

But anyways I have already found all the 1-B characters on the site that are 12 - 26 dimensions. I'm just waiting for the revision now.

God (World of Darkness) could take the High 2-A slot.

Mages (Who can manipulate Multiple 5-D Realities) < Demons (Who see Mages as Fodder, and created Multiple 5-D Multiverses) < God (Stated to be Infinite Infinities above the Angels and proceeded to Seal away over 3 million of them in one go, each one of them Is very high into High 2-A)

Udlmaster said:
God (World of Darkness) could take the High 2-A slot.
Mages (Who can manipulate Multiple 5-D Realities) < Demons (Who see Mages as Fodder, and created Multiple 5-D Multiverses) < God (Stated to be Infinite Infinities above the Angels and proceeded to Seal away over 3 million of them in one go, each one of them Is very high into High 2-A)
does he have/can he counter passive 1-A EE?

Considering God is God, that covenant would probably make him into a aspect of YHVH or avatar like Demiurge

Type 5 Acasuality helps against said Hax.

Also, 1-A EE? Yes...? EE on any level is resisted by Mid-Godly.

Also, God could actually have much higher than 1-C hax. (Depends on what Quantum Theory World of Darkness they use) as well, the Multiverse contains Multiple dimensions, theoretically infinite (As the Number can go higher without limit) just that it's not comfirmed.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Since mark ii is at least 22 dimensions but it was stated he could control "space, time, and a million other dimensions" by random dent
Yeah The Guide Mark II is currently on my list of 1-Bs that are becoming Low 1-B after the revision. It's probably going to be At least Low 1-B Possibly 1-B. Though the strongest Low 1-B would probably belong to Q-Prophet or another 26-D Low 1-B from Ben 10.

Udlmaster said:

Also, God could actually have much higher than 1-C hax. (Depends on what Quantum Theory World of Darkness they use) as well, the Multiverse contains Multiple dimensions, theoretically infinite (As the Number can go higher without limit) just that it's not comfirmed.
That would make him High 1-B

Udlmaster said:

no it doesn;t

see above

Yobobojojo said:
Type 5 acausality isn't saving him from the Covenant
Well, Covenant doesn't seem to work when they're both exactly the same being, as they're both "God".

And the Covenant seems to be that if the being isn't seen as the One True God, then they are weakend by how Humanity sees them, but, both of the are "God", the Biblical Monthiestic God.

And it's listed under EE, which is useless against High-Godly regen. As well as Fate, Casuality, Probability etc. Hax would be useless against Type 5 Acasuality.

There is also the fact that God (World of Darkness) can negate High Godly Regen and has a Low 1-C key that could go all the way up to High 1-B.

Yobobojojo said:
That's absolutely false, and I'll explain hey, but for starters, that's a possibly part, not a key
Uh? I'm on his profile reading it right now:

"

• The Covenant: As humanity perceives YHVH as the one true god, observation causes YHVH to be the one true god, causing allowing him control over humanity's observation. Thus, so long as humanity perceives YHVH as the one true god, he is incapable of being harmed normally due to his divine nature. Furthermore, all other demons and gods are perceived by humanity to be merely parts of his narrative, causing them to be vilified and fall from grace, becoming demons below YHVH and enforcing his narrative of being the only divine being, causing beings like Baal to become lower demons such as Beelzebub. YHVH's Covenant also binds all gods except himself to language, making gods like Dagda, who were once one with all of reality, limited by the language of humanity, changing them greatly."
"Invulnerability, and Existence Erasure with The Covenant,"

So, how am I false? I just cited the profile itself, are you saying the profile is wrong? Then prove it. Currently the burden of Proof is on you to prove "I'm absolutely false"

Except I did, and you currently ignored what I typed and claimed that you were right, which means Burden of Proof is on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back