• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

Ben was finally made mod on CSAP, it took ages despite bro clearly being knowledgeable AF and everyone already treating him as staff before he actually was one.

Also for the record, W101 is really weak on VSBW compared to how strong it should be. It’s comparable to Ben 10, my Ben 10 scaling.

I see gow ppl saying cm 1>>>info
This can be settled if someone makes a qna thread and a staff member answers them
Was settled a long time ago by the DBH bros, I think the GoW people are right from a logical standpoint but I doubt it’ll fly on here.

Last edited:
Oh boi… I don’t have much for R > F, so outer^2, same as on CSAP (they call it high outer there). This is assuming I can prove all of CN is a single verse.

Only way This can be settled if someone makes a qna thread and a staff member answers them
It’s literally how the site works.

If you regenerate from conceptual 1 erasure; it doesn’t mean you can regenerate from info 2 erasure. The same logic applies here they’re incomparable. There’s no need to get this settled because that’s literally how it works. It’s like saying if you argue resisting Law Manipulation means you resist Reality Warping, they’re incomparable.

It’s literally how the site works.

If you regenerate from conceptual 1 erasure; it doesn’t mean you can regenerate from info 2 erasure. The same logic applies here they’re incomparable. There’s no need to get this settled because that’s literally how it works. It’s like saying if you argue resisting Law Manipulation means you resist Reality Warping, they’re incomparable.
If that’s how the site works then why tf are people disagreeing with the standards without making a crt
Its best I make a qna

Only way This can be settled if someone makes a qna thread and a staff member answers them
By default yeah Cm1 is above Info Type 2, but both DBH and Sonic have Info type 2 on a higher degree
This was already Done
The general consensus as of now is that Plot Manipulation, Concept Type 1 and Info Type 2 are all comparably equivalent to each other by default

No Hax is innately or by default superior to the other in any regard unless by specific inverse context of that being the case

Asides from soon having Law/Causality hax, Super Sonic has the following:

1. Type 1 & 4 Acausality
2. Type 1 CM
3. Type 2 Info hax
4. Invulnerability and Negation of Invulnerability
5. Power null
6. Low Godly Regen negation
7. Speed amps up the wazoo
8. Dream Manipulation

And resistance to:
  • Law Hax
  • Memory Hax
  • Death Manipulation
  • Concept Hax (Type 1)
  • Dream Hax
  • Type 2 Info Hax
  • Reality Warping

Last edited:
Btw is vampire hunter’s plot manip layered, cause Sonic has plot manipulation resistance, although they might get removed cuz upgrades so it might be null answering this

Hax layers aren't formally evaluated yet. They should be able to easily take their spot back once it's sorted out though.
Dark factor for now has layers, two layers, with several 5-D things (although it still doesn't go through the layered hax thread). And for example, not all of Sonic's resistances are 5-D (assuming that the 4-D became 5-D).

Also, did Sonic go through the hax layering thread? If he didn't pass, he has to pass for the layers to be evaluated.

Dark factor for now has layers, two layers, with several 5-D things (although it still doesn't go through the layered hax thread). And for example, not all of Sonic's resistances are 5-D (assuming that the 4-D became 5-D).

Also, did Sonic go through the hax layering thread? If he didn't pass, he has to pass for the layers to be evaluated.
Right now they have 1 layer, but waiting for the other evaluations to go down to do the layers

It's says greater Information manip on hidden power sonic's from sonic's baseline on his normal super state
"greater" doesn't always mean one more layer, especially when supporters put the number of layers on their profiles. Furthermore, as I said, this has to go through the hax thread, even though it is accepted in crts.

I’m actually not sure lmao, maybe something that isn’t accepted yet. Probably some stupid stuff I can’t recall.

I tend to judge potency the old way aka how many things were affected.

because apparently they have passive 3 layers of info corruption which was accepted unlike dbh
At least in Sonic there's nothing like 2 in 3 layers of info. Only resistance that reaches 2 layers.

Furthermore, sonic did not go through the layered hax evaluation thread.

In the same way as SDBH.

Back