• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MistaClean Could you leave the applications of these revisions to me? I appreciate your help, but I notice that the changes you made to Honda, R. Mika and now to Juri are incomplete (lack of links, keys, proper explanations and such) and I still need to work on them anyway, also because I add more informations and links while I'm at it, covering the entire profile on top of changing the stats.

As I said, I really appreciate your willingness to help, but at the same time I'd prefer to it on my own.

@MistaClean Could you leave the applications of these revisions to me? I appreciate your help, but I notice that the changes you made to Honda, R. Mika and now to Juri are incomplete (lack of links, keys, proper explanations and such) and I still need to work on them anyway, also because I add more informations and links while I'm at it, covering the entire profile on top of changing the stats.

As I said, I really appreciate your willingness to help, but at the same time I'd prefer to it on my own.
Ah ok. All I really did was just replace the AP and stuff to match the new tier and the profiles were unchanged otherwise

I appreciate their willingness to help, but for example Juri was missing her second key and the 8-B rating she gets with the Feng Shui Engine, her supersonic feat wasn't included in the speed, and Mika didn't have the bear feat linked and stuff like that.

The revision thread also weren't linked in the editing summary and so on.

There's kind of a problem with Urien.

It was decided to put him at "at least 9-A, possibly 8-B" to lowball him and not entirely trust his Anniversary profile which states that his raw power is equal to Gill's.
However, since we have decided to put Gill at "8-B, possibly High 7-A" Urien would end up having three tiers, two of which worded as possibly, something like "Possibly 8-B or High 7-A".

It seems to confusing and not practical to me. My suggestion is to totally trust the anniversary profile, as nothing contradicts it, and just give Urien the same tier as Gill, scrapping the 9-A lowball.

Yes, but according to Urien's profile Gill's skill allows him to stomp his brother, which is what happened even in the old SF3.

I think that Saman's suggestion seems fine to apply.

Btw: After you are done with Street Fighter, would you be willing to help us with our ongoing Mortal Kombat revisions project that does not ever seem to lead anywhere?

I have to play the game first, which I bought, but due to irl stuff I can't play anytime soon.

To tell the things as they are, I have to study and read huge books a lot more now than before and my time to play has sensibily reduced, and I still have to finish another game first.

Well, we mainly need help to organise and event ually applyall of tHe information already present in the MK thread, as nobody else seems willing to do so.

I've finished editing all profiles. This thread might be closed and in the following days I'll post the Powers&Abilities CRT.

Okay. Thank you. However, isn't it better if you post a link to the continuation thread before I close this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back