• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True Swann entities stomp by the virtue of being above the swann entities in the alpha layer, who are a nth amount of layers above the baseline narrative.

You put a baseline outer which is probably the weakest outer (excluding low outer), against anything above baseline outer and it's gg, what do you expect smh.
Fodder dies, and the authors are like
"Now draw her with an ugly basta-"
Try this one guy(Trascendence Path) instead so it's fair between baseline outer characters.

She's baseline 1A.

There are quite a lot of characters above baseline 1A. Swann being one of them.

Anyways, Swann dudes just yeet her.

Wowi
really need to be here more often
Anyway this is stomp with Swaan being High 1A
And then haveing above Baseline 1As that are above Baselin 1As
I wish i was as making this up

Yeah, post revision, The Skarlet King alone likely stomps the entire verse, let alone Swann dudes, whom true forms will be tier 0.

Wowi
really need to be here more often
Anyway this is stomp with Swaan being High 1A
And then haveing above Baseline 1As that are above Baselin 1As
I wish i was as making this up
Well let's wait for that thread to conclude first

Back