• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP - Small Clean Up Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Tiny stuff to clean up some of the remains of the big CRT and fix some things because people were complaining.

Better Justification

First of all just a change in reasoning for some people courtesy of Ultima (Don't mind the really ******* weird intergrations):

Boundless (The Universal Narrative is the fictional dimension of a given universe, being described as the [ "infinitely complicated story"] of which all lower levels of reality are simply imitations<ref>''[https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/blank BLANK]'</ref> and the [ "set of all possible stories"] that contains all versions and variations of all objects in a canon,<ref>''[http://scp-vn.wikidot.com/news-06-2022 Placeholder Interview]''</ref><ref>''[https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-6747 SCP-6747]''</ref> as it exists as the canvas on which author-entities impose their will. This includes the [[Noosphere]], as well as SCP-5800, an ecology of anti-ideas set in an infinite hierarchy based around aleph numbers <ref>''[https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-5800 SCP-5800]''</ref><ref>''Note that, in this case, each anti-idea being represented by an aleph number does not necessarily restrict them to '''1-A''', as their hierarchy does not revolve around those infinities in a physical sense but rather around the platonic forms of such numbers''</ref> of which even the weakest can consume the Noosphere entirely overtime,<ref>''[https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-5712 SCP-5712]''</ref> as [ the Patasphere] also lies on a level beyond all ideas above standard conceptualization<ref>''[https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-4755 SCP-4577]''</ref><ref>''[https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/news-07-2022 News for July, 2022]''</ref>)

Boundless (Can manipulate and restructure an infinite number of timelines on a narrative level, modifying their [[SCP-001 (I.H Pickman's Proposal)|Pataspheres]] as a result, and can go as far as erasing some of those timelines from existence entirely, making it so they don't exist, never existed, and can never exist in the SCPverse simulation)

Funny Lizard

SCP-6820-A's tiering should also see a small change. We currently consider it all around 0, although this probably isn't fully accurate. SCP-6820-A is generally considered on the same level as other ideatic beings like SCP-3125, which are explicitly below the Patasphere. Instead, SCP-6820-A should be High 1-A in base, and have a Tier 0 key for its Adaptation. It's explicitly noted that its high levels of adaptation caused it to overwhelm SCP-6820's capacities and make the latter vulnerable to conceptual attacks.

The entity's conceptual fabric is highly adaptive and mutates rapidly, creating significant computational stresses on SCP-6820; left unchecked, it induces a vulnerable state during which it can corrupt the hyper-ideatic portions of its intelligence. During these occurances, the central node transmits a "RAGE-STATE EVENT". error, and engages in localized reality-restructuring operations that are adaptive, highly successful, and directly prejudicial to life (see ADDENDUM 6820.IV).

So, yeah. High 1-A in base and Tier 0 through adaptations. It should be noted in SCP-2719 and Kate McTiriss' proposal that both of their feats involved a post-adaptation SCP-6820-A. Their tiering wouldn't change.

SCP-6820-A should also get High-Godly regeneration via upscaling from SCP-3125 like I said before, it just wasn't added for some reason.

Foundation but 4755

SCP-4755's key for the Foundation profile should be changed. 4755 isn't beyond the Constants. As said above in the IHP profile, it corresponds to the Patasphere/The Universal Narrative. So it'd only be equal to that. Absolutely not near the level of the Constants.

Dot Dot Dot

●●|●●●●●|●●|● is kind of a mess. However people seemed to prefer the idea of scaling it to SCP-INTEGER full sale rather than big Stone Wall we have right now. The scenario which put the two entities against each other stated:

In return (For SCP-2521's weird conceptual abstraction), the spread of K-INTEGER's abstraction effect is limited by its need to now elude capture.

Very much implying SCP-2521 can capture SCP-INTEGER, despite the latter being a weird abstract logical anomaly existing in a space adjacent to the Noosphere. So for SCP-2521 to be capable of easily encapsulating such a large concept, its AP would need to be High Outerverse level, same with its SS. And its Lifting Strength would be Immeasurable. Its speed wouldn't change because INTEGER's speed should be Unknown due to Irrelevant being a thing and due to it not being like 3125 and entirely transcending the Noosphere.

Weirdly enough the thing doesn't really have anti-feats putting it on lower levels yet, so this should be applicable.

Article Canon Swann

So this isn't super related but a certain child really wanted me to talk about it so.

AC Swann should probably be Low 1-C? Low 2-C implies it only transcends the space of the universe. Which kinda isn't true by default because that's silly, but also because Swann has clear control over all of time.

It’s not visible to you, or the O5s, or even to most of the SCPs we deal with, but the Foundation— and by extension the entire universe— is in a state of constant shifting reality flux. SCP files appeared and disappeared from our database with alarming regularity, and the SCPs referred to, to all appearance, appeared and disappeared along with them. Not just SCPs, but personnel, whole sites, and entire decades of the Foundation’s history would be re-written, seemingly at random. And our own memories, and all external research would confirm that “objective” reality matched the current version in our database.

So a character seeing all of space and time as fiction should be Low 1-C.

ye

(I am going to have to break the chain however because as all the revision team has accepted, 5935-1 doesn't scale to 3000 for name-related stuff for several reasons)

Well now that somebody already broke the chain, I want to ask about the topic of 682's old resistences.

As Sir Ovens said, that old resistences were by 682's adaptation.
So shouldn't a section be added that lists the various threats/haxes that 682 has adapted to?

Or is it unnecessary? :unsure:

mmmmmmmmaybe so? I feel like that they were removed because they were way too much. You could argue they're needed to give a "limit" to 682's adaptdation feats.

mmmmmmmmaybe so? I feel like that they were removed because they were way too much. You could argue they're needed to give a "limit" to 682's adaptdation feats.
Yep I was asking this more than anything to give an idea of the adaptation level/limit of 682.
Or make a blog about it and link it to 682's profile, cause it´s the main hability of him.

Or is too much and unnecessary information? :unsure:

Last edited:
Perhaps a divided key for Mr. Dots is better. At least 9-A, likely tier 0 or whatever. I'm not sure it's a full blown threat to LOGICIAN

Last edited:
Yep I was asking this more than anything to give an idea of the adaptation level/limit of 682.
Or make a blog about it and link it to 682's profile, cause it´s the main hability of him.

Or is too much and unnecessary information? :unsure:
Seems a bit beyond the scope of this CRT. The best I could do is like, bring back the old list of Resistances as Adaptation resistances.

Perhaps a divided key for Mr. Dots is better. At least 9-A, likely tier 0 or whatever. I'm not sure it's a full blown threat to LOGICIAN
Feel like that just doesn't solve the problem that people don't really want omega Stone Wall 2521. I think I'd rather have the scaling be concrete if we're doing this at all?

Besides I feel like when you're literally unable to do anything else but flee, the thing chasing you absolutely oughta be a threat to you.

For swann, I don't think that's enough for low 1c. Being above time doesn't really grant low 1c, at least usually. And also, what's being described there is basic time manip honestly. Is there more evidence around his time control?

It's not just being vaguely superior to time. It's seeing space-time of a universe as fiction. Which Swann does. The temporal influences is just there to show that Swann's reaches does go over time as a whole.

We also know that AC Swann can control extradimensional locations too, as the Red Pool is mentioned in the article.

Is there a scan of the R>F difference? I can't find his file on the wiki, don't know the number, so can't see if its already on his file or not.

That's like, literally the entire point of the article.

Research at Site-001-Gamma has conducted narrative analysis on SCP-001's changes to the observable universe. Conclusions are that SCP-001 consists of multiple entities showing cognitive patterns that are indistinguishable from human, and that these entities are therefore susceptible to memetic effects.

Forget the memetic SCPs, or the ones that modify their own description, or the ones that seem to only inhabit infospace and slip into the database to wreak havoc. That’s all SOP for anyone who works with the Foundation’s network, just a matter of scale. Worse were the completely inexplicable, unexpected changes in data

Sorry, that’s wrong, even though I can’t help thinking of it that way. It isn’t a change in data when reality is shifting to match. I don’t know a lot about the internals of the software we used, but I know that part of it ran outside what we think of as the “real world.” And, at first, everyone thought that the audit trails it produced were some sort of bug. However, it became apparent that the nature of the software, its purposeful isolation from the narrative-affecting SCPs, allowed it to record something far more important.

Everyone who works any length of time at the Foundation knows the universe we live in is a seriously ****** up place. Those of us who still believe in God tend toward serious ambivalence about his handiwork.

But we found out that there is a God, and it is SCP-001.

And it’s a bunch of horror writers.

It makes it clear that SCP-001 is actually literally the authors of the verse. They're regular humans in some other plane of reality that have perfect control over the entire space-time continuum of the SCP universe.

Also small double post but Termination should have the standard abilities of Constants, Plot Manipulation, and Avatar Creation for controlling the plot of SCP Stories and for creating 6820-A avatars. As well as Death and Life Manipulation for defining the concepts of life and death in every timeline.

Seems a bit beyond the scope of this CRT. The best I could do is like, bring back the old list of Resistances as Adaptation resistances.
I suggested the blog if the resistences by adaptation will be too much information in the profile(And not necessary be done in this moment/CRT) but If you can or want to put them as "Adaptation resistances" then I am fine with that.

I wouldn't be a fan of a blog. We can still have those on the profile. It's just that this is not really the focus on the CRT and would require kinda more work than that.

That's like, literally the entire point of the article.

It makes it clear that SCP-001 is actually literally the authors of the verse. They're regular humans in some other plane of reality that have perfect control over the entire space-time continuum of the SCP universe.
Oh yeah that's fine then.

Btw, i just found his file and it says he sees the whole scp universe as fiction. Does that relate a singular universe or everything else?

The original article doesn't really state if there are other universes or if Swann has control over them. We do know that the vague extradimensional location of SCP-354 exists in the article, so Swann's range reaches to other dimensions. But it's unknown if it's downright a multiversal force in the original article.

Feel like that just doesn't solve the problem that people don't really want omega Stone Wall 2521. I think I'd rather have the scaling be concrete if we're doing this at all?

Besides I feel like when you're literally unable to do anything else but flee, the thing chasing
Perhaps I am misunderstanding, but is it really down to people just not liking it? In my view, 2521 is more hax based than an AP fighter, and I doubt it's "combat" with LOGICIAN had anything to do with physically ripping off components of it like it did with 682

Sure, but its not like it's ripping limbs off of the simiohazard complex or anything. Even if it's abilities are ridiculously powerful, it doesn't seem to be reliant on physical strength in all but edge cases. I also realize this isn't how we do things, but there is no way it could only pull off part of 682 with raw physical tier 0 strength

Sure, but its not like it's ripping limbs off of the simiohazard complex or anything. Even if it's abilities are ridiculously powerful, it doesn't seem to be reliant on physical strength in all but edge cases. I also realize this isn't how we do things, but there is no way it could only pull off part of 682 with raw physical tier 0 strength
There was talk about how it only ripped a part of 682 out because 682 resisted it's BFR, but not sure it went anywhere.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding, but is it really down to people just not liking it? In my view, 2521 is more hax based than an AP fighter, and I doubt it's "combat" with LOGICIAN had anything to do with physically ripping off components of it like it did with 682

I mean also that a character having somewhat similar AP and durability makes a lot more sense than giga chad stone wall.

I think there is only really two solutions. Either we just, entirely decide that 2521's stuff is purely resistance and situlational hax. Or that 2521 enitrely scales to INTEGER and 6820's AP.

Personally I don't know where you got your idea that 2521 is a hax based fighter. In 99% of cases he just, appears and physically take the object with its information in it. So the same should have happened with INTEGER. And given that interacting with a Semiospheric construct like that in any significant way would require High 1-A stuff, 2521 would be High 1-A via hugging the abstract logical construct.

I also don't see how 2521 wouldn't have been able to only take a piece of 682. It could have just ripped it off purposefully from 682, or 682 could have shed this part of this body to get away safely. Either way nothing indicates 682 physically resisted the pull.

Does it really make more sense tho? It's BFR being somehow AP reliant/related seems no more plausible than it being raw hax

Wdym by situational hax? Also It obviously at least scales in durability, if that is what you are asking. Unless LOGICIAN is incapable of using direct physical AP damage

I mean it transports stuff with BFR/teleportation, not physically dragging the D class or papers through the walls with its selective intangibility. None of that seems to involve AP as far as I can tell. Maybe you could argue that there is some energy requirement to move that much "physical" matter but otherwise I don't know how it could be anything but hax based

If you are saying that removing part of 682 was both casual and the easiest method then I suppose that specific case makes sense

Bro 2521 doesn't just touch things and teleport them away. It physically captures them and/or rips them away before teleporting with them god knows where. That's how it works in every iteration of it ever. If it does that with INTEGER in any shape or form, it must be able to physically capture the High 1-A construct before being able to take it away. Which, unless you want to give it some random new hax it doesn't really show otherwise, should still involve its main AP here.

Bro 2521 doesn't just touch things and teleport them away. It physically captures them and/or rips them away before teleporting with them god knows where. That's how it works in every iteration of it ever. If it does that with INTEGER in any shape or form, it must be able to physically capture the High 1-A construct before being able to take it away. Which, unless you want to give it some random new hax it doesn't really show otherwise, should still involve its main AP here.
Wouldn't that also require LS too if he were to capture it physically? (I'm not completely versed on how 2521 captures stuff, so might be wrong here)

Looks fine to me. Although looking at it now, I'd also put emphasis on Pickman's Proposal/The Patasphere exceeding the Semiosphere, since that's the logical framework underlying the timeline. I assume it would be beyond the alternate logical systems that Surrealistics deals with, would it not? Probably important to note alongside it being beyond the 5800 hierarchy.

smh smh you wrote that reasoning

But yeah Surrealistics shouldn't be above the Patasphere or anything. So I can include that.

Not trying to go off-topic, but since 682 is on this CRT, might aswell say it here;

I have a problem with his 9-A reasoning. it says he destroyed a skyscraper but destroying a skyscraper goes as low as Multi-City Block level+.

why doesn't 682 scale to the common feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back