• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Outerversal Scarlet King and other minor stuff

RALFdoang

He/Him
Here we go outversal scarlet-king from SCP-6747.

SCP-6747-C and SCP-6747-A3 Explanation

First of all I want to say that this Scarlet-king is different from The Old God TSK and has absolutely no relation.

This Scarlet-king originates from the reanimated Dr.King partially merged with SCP-2747 and becoming SCP-6747-C, an Anti-Narrative much more powerful worst than SCP-2747 itself. When he first became SCP-6747-C, Dr.King only reside in SCP-6747-A3, a pocket universe that has a lower narrative and is controlled by the foundation.

SCP-6747-A3 Explanation:

"SCP-6747-A3: an m/3/1-space, where m is a rational number equivalent to logi!(Θ'). This is the theoretical lowest proportion of narrative dimensionality to typical 3/1-space in which any meaningful story-structures can be sustained; effectively, it is the minimum fictional complexity required for an arbitrary entity to achieve an arbitrary goal. Simple interactions within SCP-6747-A3 can be formally stated and computed using narrative arithmetic".

Daumal explanation:

"One Daumal is equal to the average topological complexity of narrative-space-time in 1-1-1-space (ie. a space possessing exactly 1 narrative dimension, 1 spatial dimension, 1 temporal dimension)."

I am pretty sure, that "Θ" in there isn't refer to noospheric theta-prime (rational numbers whose results are between 5 and 6), but a missing numbers whose results are close to zero. And this is confirmed by the Place holder (one of the authors of SCP-6747).

[I]"[I]So technically the pocket universe is actually lower than normal reality — the base Foundationverse has 2 narrative dimensions, while they created the pocket universe with <sigma> narrative dimensions, which is very close to zero." ~PlaceHolder[/I] McD[/I].

After various time, Dr.King experienced continuous corruption until he became a new Scarlet-king.

Then at the end of the proposal, because of a mistake made by the foundation, the pocket universe gain more narrative dimensional making Dr.King/SCP-6747-C broke the 4th wall and went to the world of the Swann Entity.

Conclusion, the SCP-6747-C/Scarlet-king get Varies tier just like SCP-2747, from 11C while on SCP-6747-A3 (infinitly weaker than 11C actually) up to 1A for headed to Swann's world, possibly higher for possesing the SCP-2747 power. it is now only necessary to determine whether this will be a new key to the TSK or be a new profile of the new scarlet-king, that is all up to you.

Other

Swann stuff
In addition, we are told that the baseline narrative has 2 Narrative dimensions with 50% fictional dimensions and 50% real dimensions, which means that 50% of the events in the baseline narrative are the result of fiction and 50% occur because of the laws and natural concepts of the narrative.

"The second-simplest case is our own reality, which is narratively two-dimensional; this universe-space is unique in its narrative balance, as it possesses 1 fictional dimension and 1 real dimension ie. it is 50% fictional and 50% real ..Semifictionality of known reality initially theorized by Sr. Rsr. Emeritus SA Swann and later proven by Sr. Archivist Emeritus IH Pickman et. al. On average, across our entire universe, 50% of all events are caused/influenced by pataphysical transmission (imagining), while the other 50% are governed by our universe's laws of physics (determinism)."

In other words, the Swann entity only controls 50% of the baseline narrative. I think this should be added to the SCP-001 Swann weakness (Article Canon).

Minor Narrative terminology

I just read the profile of SCP-2747 on this wiki and found out a statement "The spatial dimension can only contain lower narratives", but after Daumal's topology explanation came out we know that the spatial dimension cannot contain narratives at all and lower narratives are much lower than the lower dimensionals.

Before revised the note, does anyone know where does this statement obtained? If is just a hypothesis, the note on SCP-2747's profile should be revised immediately so as not to cause misunderstandings

--------------------------------

Thats it, if i miss something important about SCP-6747 maybe you can tell it bellow.

You should only bump after a few days, or at least 24 hours.

Not interested in commenting on most of this, I'll just respond to the last part.

I just read the profile of SCP-2747 on this wiki and found out a statement "The spatial dimension can only contain lower narratives", but after Daumal's topology explanation came out we know that the spatial dimension cannot contain narratives at all and lower narratives are much lower than the lower dimensionals.

Before revised the note, does anyone know where does this statement obtained? If is just a hypothesis, the note on SCP-2747's profile should be revised immediately so as not to cause misunderstandings

It isn't directly "obtained" from anywhere, it's just explaining that narratives =/= dimensions. Narratives can contain many universes with higher dimensions, while universes can only hold lower narratives in the form of stories. I guess "dimensions" on their own could never really hold lower narratives, since "a dimension" containing a story doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Maybe this could be worded slightly differently, but I think the intended meaning behind it still holds.

Are there any scans?
Because the descriptions seem to work out. If the Scarlet King gets into Swann's realm, it would logically scale.

Are there any scans?
Because the descriptions seem to work out. If the Scarlet King gets into Swann's realm, it would logically scale.
For more details, check end of SCP-6747 proposal.

UPDATE 2030/06/06

"Regular monitoring of hypernarrative activity regarding SCP-001/SWANN reader-entities has revealed catastrophic damage to the structural integrity of a higher narrative universe partially responsible for imagining various timelines adjacent to baseline reality. Data readings consistent with [DATA LOST] were found, among this universe's narrative structures and subsequently expunged from all relevant documentation; the extent of SCP-6747-C's involvement, if any, is unknown. While this would typically be cause for concern, it appears that SCP-6747-A3 does not endanger internarrative relationships which are essential to the existence of the baseline Foundation as it is pataphysically-linked to, and therefore dependent on, baseline reality."

I actually know quite a bit about Outerversal and higher tiers.

It's also why I agreed with the FC/OC purge

The SCP Revision Team™ is working on a Narrative and Pataphysics revision project behind the scenes. So the last part should be on hold for a while.

As for the SK portion, I personally feel like it should be an extension of 2747's profile. But it really just feels like an amalgamation of multiple people so it could get a new profile.

Last edited:
Thank you for the evaluation.

We should probably do what Ovens recommended then.

Thank you for the reply. That is probably fine then.

This should really just be a new profile. Not only is this two separate entities merging into one, 6747 doesn't start off as SK, and simply becomes SK. And like oven said, really doesn't seem like just the Scarlet King, but it also isn't really 2747 or Dr. King anymore. If anything, this could have potentially to be a key of Dr. King, considering 6747 started off as him.

But it really should be it's own profile.

Edit:

As for my actual opinions on this, 6747 looks fine to add to the wiki.

What has been accepted here earlier by our staff can probably be applied.

I think that he wants you to evaluate a draft for a new profile page, but may have misunderstood.

Back