• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THAT SCP Revision (Yes, it's High 1-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the established tiering will be like this:

Low Elder Gods will retain their tiering since they get stomped by War for Creation Scarlet King.

3125 will be Possibly 1-A since we have no idea where in 5800's hierarchy it stands, but we do know it is a significant enough threat to warrant this tier. It is larger than the human Noosphere and far stronger than a bottom feeder that can threaten all of it. (As an aside, Ultima explained that the Alephs only start being 1-A at Aleph-3 and up, so the human Noosphere is likely less than 1-A)

WFC SK and The Brothers Death scale above 3125 through the feat of shaking the Noosphere in their battle, and SK being unable to be sealed by 3125. All who scale to them will get Possibly 1-A.

Narrative God tiers will get High 1-A for the same reasons they're 1-A now. Where they stand in High 1-A is irrelevant but since people love tiers so much, Swann will be around baseline High 1-A. 2747 at its strongest will be infinite stacks stronger than baseline High 1-A. 3182 will be even higher than that.

Swann's True Authors key will be High 1-A, possibly 0 due to Saikou's reasoning earlier on in the thread. They are the defacto God tiers and see everything that has, has been, and ever will be written, as fiction.

Ultima has something cooking up but I will leave that to him to come out with maybe as a separate thread.

Is everyone ok with the above?
That is probably fine, yes.

Ok, various members of the SCP Revision Team are now working on adjusting the pages. It will take about a week to get all the pages in order since we have to work out individual justifications for pages and have differing work and time schedules.

I am also personally working on a scaling chain blog with references so it's easier to understand the placement of the characters.

Okay. Tell us here when you are done and we should close this thread.

Most Foundation staff will get it by default since the quote directly says mid to high level staff have it.

SCPs I'm not so sure.

The only Archetypicals are Placeholder, those in his division, and probably Fred.

tarang you think scp verse could one day surpass all other tier 0's

i mean scp is very scientific verse. they deal with math a lot

so maybe one day they will decide to surpass all cardinals (as they are math and very scientific) and thus become the strongest verse.
They’re probably not surpassing verses like manifold, but we should probably stop derailing

They’re probably not surpassing verses like manifold, but we should probably stop derailing

SCP verse cosmology contains an infinite amount of narratives (each narrative housing an outerversal aleph hierarchy that is also infinite), and has characters that can ascend to the top of this narrative hierarchy and eventually transcend it (3812), a character who can manifest an infinite amount of levels above the baseline narrative (2747), and a group of true authors who completely transcend this narrative hierarchy and the whole SCP verse. Manifold is bigger than that? IDK much about manifold

SCP verse cosmology contains an infinite amount of narratives (each narrative housing an outerversal aleph hierarchy that is also infinite), and has characters that can ascend to the top of this narrative hierarchy and eventually transcend it (3812), a character who can manifest an infinite amount of levels above the baseline narrative (2747), and a group of true authors who completely transcend this narrative hierarchy and the whole SCP verse. Manifold is bigger than that? IDK much about manifold
Manifold has stuff like woodin cardinals, so it’s stupidly high into tier 0

Imagine the difference between High 1-A and 0. If there were 40 more tiers above Tier 0, they would be at that tier
This doesn't even come close to their actual scale lol. The gaps start becoming crazier and crazier the higher into the infinities you go. It is far from a linear increase like that.

guys you forgot to upgrade scp-3000

sir ovens said about upgrading 3000 in the OP

SCP-3000's EC key
Pretty straightforward. In a number of tales, SCP-3000 is insinuated to be The Serpent's sibling. The Serpent is the ruler of the Wanderer's Library and should be on par with the Hanged King. As such, SCP-3000 should have an EC key on par with them. I can't remember the exact tales that state they were siblings, but I'm sure someone can pull that up for me later in the thread.

also no one upgraded scarlet king yet

This, in turn, would bump up the God tiers a bit. Since Scarlet King scales to being > 3125, and he shook the Noosphere along with The Brothers Death. So I propose a tier change from "2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly higher" to "2-A, likely 1-A".

also no one upgraded scarlet king yet

This, in turn, would bump up the God tiers a bit. Since Scarlet King scales to being > 3125, and he shook the Noosphere along with The Brothers Death. So I propose a tier change from "2-A, likely Low 1-C, possibly higher" to "2-A, likely 1-A".

SK is a whole, whole, whole other can of worms to put simply + the scaling chain is being worked on because for a while SK didn't even scale to 3125 because of issues

Alright I think appropriate adjustments have been made.

There are some profiles that have yet to be edited but they have stuff that needs to be added on top of just tiers so I'll get to those in another thread.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back