• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Right now Ruby's profile is rated to be Mountain level for being comparable to Sapphire and the Homeworld Rubies.

The Homeworld Rubies are only rated to be Mountain level for being compared to the Crystal Gem's Ruby.

And Sapphire is rated as Small City level due to a Storm calc (with Multi-City Block Striking Strength).

So all of the Ruby profiles need to be downgraded to Small City level, and their Striking Strength much be downgraded to Multi-City Block level too.

Though the Homeworld Ruby's durability wouldn't need to change since they have a 7-A durability feat.

The Rubies are physical brawlers last I checked, shouldn't they just be 8-A or Low 7-B in both striking strength and in AP?

It depends. If they're only being compared in striking strength to Sapphire than they would be 8-A. If they're being compared in overall AP then they might have Low 7-B striking strength too, but Ruby's do have heat/fire abilities.

Yeah, but they're mostly physical fighters as far as I know.

So their Striking Strength (and therefore AP) should be scaling to Sapphire's Striking Strength feat?

I would think so. It's been awhile, but I don't recall them tanking any attack from a stronger Gem.

Er...what? The Rubies are 7-A for being able to harm each other, and for Eyeball being able to damage 7-A Steven

WeeklyBattles said:
Er...what? The Rubies are 7-A for being able to harm each other
That's not what is currently on their profiles.

For the ease of updating it, do you know of any feats I can link to of the Ruby's hurting each other?

Back