• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like since this is a discussion thread and IDK if someone brought this up before...

But since Rose Quartz was actually Pink Diamond and now Steven is technically Pink Diamond and has her powers, do you guys think that he may come to understand the Gem Corruption Light thing and maybe reverse the affects somehow, therefore managing to actually cure corrupted Gems?

Being able to find a cure for the corrupted gems has always been a big thing for Steven iirc, so he may find his answer to that problem soon if this is the case.

@Gimmy that's an interesting thought, especially considering Pink Diamond herself wasn't able to cure corruption. But Steven has been stated multiple times to be able to do things his mother couldn't, so we'll have to see.

Solid proof? You mean the fact it dispersed a few clouds, which heat could have done just as well (better), but did nothing to the environment, as its sole purpose was to corrupt gems, not deal damage. Again, this has already been said, radiation pressure isnt quantifiable, since that absolutely miniature momentum light brings affects nothing, to the point it isnt relevant at all, its not ever considered, amd never will be, only when you want to say flashing a bright light, only meant to corrupt gemsone onr shots people like Kratos. It is way more likely to be heat rather than force, unless you think the sun has more energy going into its momentum than its actual heat. Theres no light emssion spurces apart from biological things that produce light without heat.

Are there any calcs based on the miniscule force that flashing light provides similar and accepted by this wiki

And again, wheres your proof, cause the only thing youre saying is the reason it has force is dispersing a few clouds, which heat could also do. Its just as indirect of it being force as it is heat, yet you like to force it upon the wiki youre right, getting loyal followers to give kudos or something for the sple fact they like the idea. I like the idea, but unlike you, I can honestly stop and say when its getting too far. And again, disbelief is what creates outliers

This is proof on why its more likely to be heat rather than force, where while you have one reason that can easily also be accounted for by heat, I have about 3 or 4. Yet youre still just saying 'no im right, ur wrong' and repeating 'give proof'. Thats what I dislike about you, one of the main reasons, and then the fact you think you can call it an accusation when youve legit just proven this behaviour.

And wheres the proof diamonds can shoot this planet level light singularly, even if its in a smaller scale, to say they can suddenly compete with legit planet busters. And this wouldnt at all scake to striking strength, or anything else.

Think you can give an answer thats not a few sentences and doesnt include the phrase 'give proof', which I literally have. Please, for the sake of me not taking yet another one of my favourite verses seriously on this wiki anymore.

Wait, literally just watched the clip again, how can we be sure that the light isnt just intensely penetrating these clouds with its intensity.

Heck, it isnt even a flashback, its Pearls memories. Though its probably an accurate representation, its still just a visual. I mean, the sky is blood red.

She didn't change her outfit bc she was still under Yellow Diamond's allegiance. She'll change her outfit now that she's a Crystal Gem. And probably Lapis too.

No, about a month or so ago there was a photos/short clip leak of Yellow and Blue on the beach by the house with Bismuth formed crying and holding Steven. That was a real leak CNN just covered it up good I guess but I saw it.

I honestly think this was all rushed. Blue Diamond fought the crystal gems head and Yellow Diamond literally sees Steven and one shot stomps. I don't know about what was that scene that looked like a genjutsu? But even if Yellow and Blue now know Steven is Pink that doesn't resolve anything. What about WHITE DIAMOND?

Well that's the thing. Not everything is resolved. I think it's implied that Yellow and Blue don't even know what the Corruption Song is they just thought they nuked them. Of course they're gonna have to go to White for answers.

I honestly thought Yellow and Blue would be upset at the fact that Pink is now fused in a human. After all they hate organic life and are pretty genocidal.

Plus I think you're right about going to White Diamond about this. It seems once again that the Diamond Authrority may be supreme to non-diamond gems, but the diamonds themselves don't seem to respect their title. They didn't respect Pink maybe it's possible White doesn't trust Yellow or Blue.

They don't even mention White, she's probably that above them. I remember when Pink was first shown, Yellow was punching in a code with the Diamond Authority insignia as buttons. It went White, Yellow, Blue, Pink, then White again.

Everything on Homeworld starts and ends with White Diamond.

White Diamond will soon emerge. Blue and Yellow will have to report to White that Pink is still alive, however in the state that she is in...it was already pretty unheard of for 2 different Gems to fuse...but a Diamond "fusing" with a Human? Yeah...this is gonna end worse. I have no idea how but it's interesting to even think about.

Also, apparently this episode seem to confirm that the Diamonds do indeed see each other as sisters/family, as said by Steven.

Question, when Sapphire was in Rose's garden with the foundain, the place was covered in ice despite being in what we saw previously as a tropical area. Weather manip and a possible feat?

Snow / Ice Manipulation possibly.

Blue Diamond should also get some feats from this. Light Attacks, Gem Incapacitating Aura Via Emotions.

Yellow doesn't get much from what we already saw, except for the fact she one shot Steven (or Stomp really) even when he was defending with his shield.

However I think Steven should be High-6A now, comprable to the Diamonds since he did tank an attack from Blue Diamond when trying to explain to her he is Pink Diamond.

@Pepper She lowered the temperature to such a degree that a snowstorm was able to form in a tropical climate just by being in the area, that's a lot more than just ice manipulation

Pepper14832 said:
However I think Steven should be High-6A now, comprable to the Diamonds since he did tank an attack from Blue Diamond when trying to explain to her he is Pink Diamond.
Not really, that was a casual attack at best, if even an attack at all, all it did was push him away, also Yellow literally later stomped him and his shield anyway just stepping on him, the shield likely was the only thing that prevented him from dying by that stomp lol

Lapis was affected, she cried and all, it's just that according to herself "She felt worse", so she wasn't incapacitated like the others.

The Crystal Gems: *fighting furiously for their lives*

Yellow Diamond: *standing completely still* I should've sent Pink to her room more...

Can't wait for matches with Blue Diamond to end with "Blue Diamond cries gg".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back