• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppypony

She/Her
Moar Pokemon VS Steven Universe Matches comin' through!

Steven Universe Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond
Steven stone

Okay, before anybody calls out "STOMP!" because it says Steven Stone's pokemon is 6-C. His profile page is outdated. This was back when final evolved pokemon were 6-C, but then they got downgraded to 7-A so Steven Stone's pokemon should be 7-A. Someone please go change it.

Pokemon trainers don't get many matches because four move syndrome is a thing. But some of Steven Stone's pokemon has some hax so that should be useful.

Teen Steven Universe is being used because he's been through everything that every other Steven has but more so he should be better when it comes to matches.

Steven Stone is obviously fighting with pokemon and he has these ones.(I was gonna use his ORAS rematch team and ban Mega Metagross but I thought "what would be the point if I can just use his Emerald team which his Metagross doesn't have Mega Evolution.")

FIght takes place in Meteor Falls (Which is where you rematch Steven in Emerald)

Starting distance is 5 metres, but everybody free to move futher away than that whenever they need to.

Otherwise, SBA.

Steven Universe: 0

Steven Stone: 0

Steven McQueen: 0

Okay, one question.

Is Steven gonna be affected by Toxic due to him being half gem? I remember him being poisoned by the liquid from Spinel's weapon.

Edit: His arm or hand to be more correct.

I'd assume he'd be affected by it, I mean if Pokemon like Carbink, a Pokémon that's a sentient crystal can be poisoned, I think Steven can be poisoned despite being half gem.

Greg was poisoned, not Steven

But yes Toxic should affect him, but it wouldnt work through his barriers

Well, Universe isn't going to be able to use any of his Season 2-3 abilities (except levitation) or Aura here and stuff like his Underwater Breathing and Life Manipulation won't be doing anything here either.

So, while he can heal himself, I doubt he's going to be able to take down 6 to 8 of Stone's pokemon.

With how Aerial Ace is described, Skarmory could potentially catch Steven off guard and get around a shield.

Claydol's Earth Power and Aggron's Stone Edge can get past a standard shield assuming Steven doesn't react and get above the shield, but can't get past the bubble.

Depending if you want to follow Pokemon's rules, Giga Drain and Confuse Ray could potentially bypass a normal shield by simply going around it, but a bubble would protect Steven.

Crush Claw is designed to lower the opponent's defenses, though I don't know what it will do to a shield (as it can be blocked by Protect)

Other than that, I don't know think anything can get past Steven's shield, hell his bubble.

He only uses his shield, forcefield, I remember him using levitation in his fight with Amethyst and social influncing in combat. That's always been the case ever since he started fighting (Which I believe was around Season 2?).

Healing himself though. Wait, I thought Steven could only heal others?

So far the only healing he's done for himself (that I remember) is cleaning up some blood right before fighting Spinel, but it's likely he can heal himself further.

Peppypony said:
He only uses his shield, forcefield, I remember him using levitation in his fight with Amethyst and social influncing in combat. That's always been the case ever since he started fighting (Which I believe was around Season 2?).

Healing himself though. Wait, I thought Steven could only heal others?
He is able to heal himself and yes, he promarily turtle shells in combat he doesnt usually initiate combat

Skarmory could probably bypass both the shield and the bubble with toxic.

Steven Stone starts off with Skarmory and (from what I remember in ORAS) Skarmory either starts off with Toxic or Spikes. In most generations (It only looked like a projectile in G/S/C), the animation for Toxic is that a purple circular kinda thing appears below the opponents, bubbles appear and then they are infected with poison. Considering it's not a projectile and it doesn't look like a melee attack at all, I doubt Steven Universe would go "Woah! I need to block that!".

But if Steven Universe can heal himself, that could stall out the poison.

When I fought against Steven it either used Toxic or Spikes as it's first move. But if Aeriel Ace or Steel Wing was super effective against my pokemon, it would start off with either one of those moves. But Steven doesn't have a type so it would either lead with Toxic or Spikes.

In every game excluding G/S/C it doesn't look like a projectile. The anime would probably give us a better idea on what it actually looks like, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Back