• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steampunk Cyborg vs Machine of the Future (Kyrie vs T-800 Terminator)

Thought this would be an interesting matchup since looking at the Terminator's profile but didn't get to do it due to stat difference. Now that the Terminator is downgraded, this can finally be made ^^;

Scenario: Sarah Connor is being helped by Kyrie and Gene to safety from the T-800 Terminator, who eventually makes it to them while traveling on road. Leaving them with no choice, Kyrie fights off the Terminator alone.

SBA: T-800 Terminator is used and Kyrie cannot use his optical lasers and Cracking Sword. Speed is equal (pain as it is to do...)

Votes:

-Last Human:

-Terminator:

-Incon:

KEK.

Going off purely by the movies cuz that's how much I only know Terminator, it pretty much just starts off shooting with whatever gun it has. Kyrie iirc is the same by first getting out his machine gun.

the thing about kyrie is he has a limit to using them. I suspect besides the gun he has these which are valid i hope.

• Roller Dash: By changing the bottom of his left mechanical foot into several rotors that spin at high speeds, Kyrie can move at fast speeds. Such speed allows him to become a gale unmatched by any such as a steam car, and move as far as 100 ft before any drop of water clinging to his skin drops to the floor. He is even fast enough that Gene, whose eyes are better than a normal human's, is unable to completely see his movement.
  • Chain Saw: A form that changes Kyrie's left mechanical arm into a rotary saw akin to that of Diane's, allowing him to cut anything in half with its blade.
  • Small Guided Missiles: Changes the left arm into a form that covers the elbow up in armor, whereupon several small guided missiles are lined up ready to be fired. In spite of their size, the missiles are still deadly enough to a normal human being and are capable of destroying numerous engine machines to pieces.
I feel kyrie can get the edge with the missiles and weapon variety but not sure

Just checked, and it seems like T-800's set up is based on the first movie more or less. From what I saw on YT he has things like Uzi, an M1911 esque handgun and later gains stuff like a Spas 12 Shotgun.

IDK if he has all of them on him at all points but he can at least carry 2 or 3...ish? IDK, I never watched the first movie.

As for Kyrie, I would imagine he would use his Roller Dash to try and dodge the bullets while shooting at the Terminator with his machine gun. If that doesn't do enough damage, he can switch either to its burst fire mode or the missiles for more umph. The chainsaw is something he can go with if he has to go in real up close but as long as Terminator has its guns, he won't risk that until its safe or it runs out of ammo.

hmmm i feel kyrie has better options out of range and in close range is pretty hard to tell but i feel like kyrie wins overall with the better long range and short range options as well as maneuverability

Probably right.

I just watched the movie earlier to make sure I got it right but the T-800 is literally limited by his guns which while he may be able to carry a lot on him, his ammo is actually limited whereas with Kyrie he can actually make infinite ammo...or at least that's what's stated for his machine gun Armament. I can't say the same for his Micro Missiles but they probably could function the same.

I do think the Terminator being found out as not being human but looking like one will cause Kyrie to want to destroy it more, especially since it not being a Cyber Zombie means his Armaments can screw it up overtime with no "protection against physics" blessing like the Zombies have which the Terminator lacks. It probably will function like the Armored Type Cyber Zombie at first to Kyrie, but again without the blessing thing it has, I'm sure Kyrie would never have to use his laser weapon even if I did at least allow that.

Back