• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Terminator vs Jason Voorhees (Terminator vs Friday the 13th) (4-0-0)

T-850 vs Jason Voorhees

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Undead Jason is used
  • T-850 key is used for the Terminator
  • The Terminator has a Mossberg 500 and a plasma rifle
  • Jason has his classic machete
  • Fight takes place in a crowded Walmart Parking Lot
  • Both start 25m away from each other with line of sight
  • Win via death/incap
Who Wins?

Uncle Bob: 4 (Silvervigilant, Mariogoods, Gohan?_You're_still_alive?, Greatsage13th)
Mommy Issues: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
df9ngp8-4ff79481-b4b3-4231-b26d-a1ac14d63e3d.jpg
de721wv-38630ccd-47e4-4cdd-ae87-b216027fa922.jpg

Last edited:
The Terminator via being more skilled. Jason's machete probably would not do that much damage on the Terminator, while the Terminator's plasma rifle could probably melt Jason

The fight is very unfair. So you gave T-800 his ranged weapon and gave Jason only his close range weapon and made the distance 25 meters?

The fight is very unfair. So you gave T-800 his ranged weapon and gave Jason only his close range weapon and made the distance 25 meters?
The fight does take place in a crowded Walmart Parking Lot so Jason could slip through the crowd and sneak up on the T-800.

So Jason scales to 10,912,990 joules
Terminator is 17 315 173 joules

Theres barely any advantage so no it won't melt Jason.

What can Terminator do about Jasons immortality, teleportation and regen?
Jason scales to 10MJ!? Shouldn't him be Wall Level+ then? Can you show me the feat that put him at this level?

He is already Wall Level+
Saw it, it's on his Durability section isn't it? The boiler drop feat, (John Rambo vs Jason is now possible) anyway that shoud scale to his AP and Striking Strength too right?
Since Jason is Wall level+ he should beat the Terminator if he's able to close the distance.

Saw it, it's on his Durability section isn't it? The boiler drop feat, (John Rambo vs Jason is now possible) anyway that shoud scale to his AP and Striking Strength too right?
Since Jason Wall level+ he should beat the Terminator if he's able to close the distance.
He wont be able to. The OP made it so unfair its not even funny

WIth his immortalities and durability, Jason is more than capable of tanking a few plasma gun shots. That's not even to mention that Jason can teleport that distance, making the distance a mute point, and that Jason can throw the machete

WIth his immortalities and durability, Jason is more than capable of tanking a few plasma gun shots.
He can but Terminator can just keep shooting
That's not even to mention that Jason can teleport that distance,
He has never used it on screen and on sight
making the distance a mute point, and that Jason can throw the machete
Terminator can simply dodge or he can shoot the machete

WIth his immortalities and durability, Jason is more than capable of tanking a few plasma gun shots. That's not even to mention that Jason can teleport that distance, making the distance a mute point, and that Jason can throw the machete
The fight is tougher than i imagined at first, i'm sure The Terminator is not capable of winning this fight if he decides to trade blows with Jason, Jason can tank a few plasma shots given the absurd regen feats that he has in the comics (Question: are the comics canon tho?), anyway i still think that The Terminator is skilled and smart enough to incapacitate Jason before he closes the distance (maybe with a few plasma shots in the head?)

So i think Terminator wins. Btw I don't think this is a stomp, both have ways to win this, it's that The Terminator win con is more easily achievable.

The fight is tougher than i imagined at first, i'm sure The Terminator is not capable of winning this fight if he decides to trade blows with Jason, Jason can tank a few plasma shots given the absurd regen feats that he has in the comics (Question: are the comics canon tho?), anyway i still think that The Terminator is skilled and smart enough to incapacitate Jason before he closes the distance (maybe with a few plasma shots in the head?)

So i think Terminator wins. Btw I don't think this is a stomp, both have ways to win this, it's that The Terminator win con is more easily achiervable.
Jasons only wincon is using a thing he mever used IC and Terminator suddenly turning into a baby with zero combat knowledge??

Terminator just shoots until Jason is liquid

I struggle to think of a way for Jason to win.

So his greatest feats take place in a dream realm where even the profile admits they question if it should count. That said, the second greatest still puts him at wall level. It's mostly physical strength that takes an impact.

The T850 demonstrates greater strength especially holding up that blast door.

It also has data involving combat unlike Jason who is very average. Plus detailed files on human anatomy. Now there are limits to those files as a hit that would kill a human won't kill Jason. But if he knows how to break a leg then that will affect Jason.

I have to doubt that Jason is capable of actually cutting the terminator apart. Even if he has the physical capabilities he's going to have to do away with the very normal machete.

His regeneration and resurrection doesn't help him immediately recover from extreme trauma. The mosberg probably won't do enough but there is the plasma gun.

The way I see it is at range the T850 will open fire with the plasma which will blow enough bloody chunks out of Jason until he's paste.
At close range the terminator uses superior knowledge regarding anatomy and superior strength to tear Jason apart.

Maybe Jason plays it smart, tries to bait the Terminator into a trap. But what trap can he use in a wal-mart parking lot? Unless he goes to the gardening section and build a pipe bomb with the fertilizer.

I was going to say Jason uses the crowd to vanish. But I don't recall wal-mart parking lots being crowded.

I struggle to think of a way for Jason to win.

So his greatest feats take place in a dream realm where even the profile admits they question if it should count. That said, the second greatest still puts him at wall level. It's mostly physical strength that takes an impact.

The T850 demonstrates greater strength especially holding up that blast door.

It also has data involving combat unlike Jason who is very average. Plus detailed files on human anatomy. Now there are limits to those files as a hit that would kill a human won't kill Jason. But if he knows how to break a leg then that will affect Jason.

I have to doubt that Jason is capable of actually cutting the terminator apart. Even if he has the physical capabilities he's going to have to do away with the very normal machete.

His regeneration and resurrection doesn't help him immediately recover from extreme trauma. The mosberg probably won't do enough but there is the plasma gun.

The way I see it is at range the T850 will open fire with the plasma which will blow enough bloody chunks out of Jason until he's paste.
At close range the terminator uses superior knowledge regarding anatomy and superior strength to tear Jason apart.

Maybe Jason plays it smart, tries to bait the Terminator into a trap. But what trap can he use in a wal-mart parking lot? Unless he goes to the gardening section and build a pipe bomb with the fertilizer.

I was going to say Jason uses the crowd to vanish. But I don't recall wal-mart parking lots being crowded.
Arnie FRA

Is it really okay to have the rules in the OP be this slanted, and that be the deciding factor in the fight's outcome? What's next, a fight between a shark and a crocodile that takes place on land?

Doesn't Jason have ranged equipment that could be allowed?
Jason has ranged gear but nothing that would allow him to breach the T-850s armor.

To add Jason was also downgraded from 10 MJ to 17 MJ. Even before that downgrade he has zero resistance to the plasma rifle and it's ability to just vaporize him with heat damage.

Back