• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good news that final calc was evaluated so Sona-Nyl profiles are a go, won't get to much of that till the weekend though.

Also been re-looking at things and thinking, I think there is a case to be made for Edison and M, being type 5 acausals, idk if it will pass though.

In the past it all depended on the beyond causality statement, but now when you look at that statement in context of M/Sharnoth being a transcendent realm/being, which is within everything, but also outside, and being eternal, and unchanging, might work, if it passes would just make them even more stupidly hard to affect.

Finally.

The Crawling Chaos becoming ever so hard to be affected by anything lol.

Also, I've been working on the Liarsoft magazine stories for Sona Nyl. Looks pretty good with the content on there that's interesting to read, plus some more stuff with the chars on it too.

After that will come the Tesla vs Cthulhu fight, and then there will be the Gahkthun magazine stories as well.

Thinking about it, will put Messengers as physically 9-A, X tier with their ability, makes more sense.

Got to it when I was about to post the 6th Messenger, which would just be Unknown, doesn't look right to me.

That acausality CRT is in my sandbox ready to go, idk if I should do it separate, or include the Edison void stuff there.

Edit: Rose Witch Lily looking at the evidence is 6-C, but has no durability feats A's shadows always protect her from damage, so not even indexing her durability cause she has none.

Last edited:
There's been a subtle change in my Queen recently.

Their opportunity to display an active desire to learn has increased.

My Lady Lily. It's a clear fact that she possesses characteristics of an Independent Cracking Being with extremely powerful abilities based off the previous incident with Hypnos, but I presume this has to do with her special characteristic of "ignorance" or rather her "innocence".

This judgment is based on the knowledge gleaned from the late Alan Akeley's personal library, which was a major factor in giving me form.

In other words, it was based on heretical books that describes certain cosmological interpretations such as "Asteroid Mechanics" and the "Necronomicon (English Version. Incomplete, with about 20 clippings)". Additionally, there was a description fo the Black King.

It described an existence that could be the core of the universe. In other words, the center of infinity, the amorphous dark shadow of the chaotic abyss, the unimaginable lightless end that transcends time. The one who sits there, the center of the universe. The nucleus. The King or Queen of the "Outer Ones" that is the universe itself. The Golden Eyes that stare at everything from the center of the end have already vanished from the Throne (In a digression, I conclude that the Black King is a representative or knight close to the spirit of this King or Queen).

I will refer to them as A.Z.T.T.

That characteristic of theirs is "ignorance" or "innocence".

These are characteristics that match that of my Queen.

However, therein lies a big problem with my hypothesis.

Following our escape from the Underground World, I obtained a new form of power called Critter Howler in Darkness, with a piece of information revealed to me that perhaps belonged to the Black King. It was clear that the knowledge and attributes I have were of a greater or lesser degree in my manipulation of "shadows" and "black", but now that amount has increased. Thus, according to my upgraded brain information, Lily is missing a key element that would show her connection to A.Z.T.T.

In other words, the Golden Eyes.

My Queen has not inherited a single piece of the Golden Eyes of A.Z.T.T, who was once said to have existed---

It's funny how we got this bombshell of a lore drop...and it's done in a story where Lily is trying to learn what coca cola is xD

Last edited:
"Who are you?"
The girl directs her words to yet another.

He was a strange one.

They looked odd.

His entire body was covered in a dark suit, his face obscured in a mask. It was Golden, as were their hands. Perhaps they were a machine, or they were gloves decorated in gold.

They appeared Human at a glance.

However, their head and neck were odd. They had no hair, skin, and nails. Instead, they were made of countless undulating tube-like objects, of many pulsating tubes. Altogether, they made up a human form if barely. wearing men's clothes, a mask, and gloves.

"I am the World."

"World?"

She was interested in that word.

She sat before the man and opens her mouth was staring at him intently.

I ask them.

This mysterious person.

This Golden person.

They had undulating pipes, so they were different from me and A, but were they like the metal people from the Underground World?

"Base Reality. The World ruled strictly by the Laws of Physics. Yes. The World that I was promised to rule is mine, and I am its ruler."

"?"

"The Earth. That is my World. That is me."

"Earth..."

I know of that word.

Earth. The Stars.

It was a word that refers to the sole subway car running through the clouds, of the many twinkling lights in the night sky. The clouds, the sky, the ocean, cities full of people, and everything else on the ground that exists.

Earth.

A planet where people reside on.

A planet where life radiates.

"Are you the Earth?"

"Yes. In fact, I am Earth's Ruler."

"A King?"

"A King."

The Golden Mask nods.

Ah, I finally noticed it.

There was a pattern on the mask. That of a rose pattern.

"Long ago, in the ancient past. Looking back from the present age, there was the Great Race of Yith on Earth in the past. It was from a time that was seen as the Age of Gods or even before that, before Humans had emerged. I was someone among them who ruled over that race."

"??"

"Yes. I was the Oldest King, as well as the King of the Modern Age."

Golden King being Golden King, both for their SCIENCE mentality and a "Ruler of the World".

Last edited:
Wait so A.Z.Z.T connections now? It seemed like Lily was being hinted at as being a newborn/fledgling Elder God, A.Z.Z.T is a whole other angle. And again all this lore drop in the background, this is stuff that deserves it's own VN.

Also, by the sounds of that A.Z.Z.T would also scale to M's nonexistent nature.

Last edited:
But anyways, yeah by A's "hypothesis", Lily shares a certain something with Azathoth.

The only thing that prevents her from fully establishing the connection is the Golden Eyes bit.

If she had that...who knows what Lily could turn out to be owo.

Seriously, this girl is like 2 yrs old as of 1909, and she's already hanging around with various people and gone to strange ass places in the universe owo.

I wonder if Lily having even just one Golden Eye like Elysia has would even be like a unique power up thing for her, or she just be able to see things like she and Mary have seen?

I recall in Hypnos Evil Eye, Elysia ended up seeing some things and even named them too iirc.

テスラさんの電気騎士には中心鉱石が一部使われています(頷)

Some central ore is used in Tesla's Electric Knight

Some minor stuff about the composition/material to make the KoT.

ちなみに、ヴァルーシアに登場した《巨神》は《黄金王》最上位形態には勝てません。《巨神》は世界に対して独立しているものの「敵対していない」ため、《黄金王》にも敵対できません (なぞなぞ風)

By the way, the Giant God that appeared in Valusia cannot defeat the Golden King's Supreme Form. Although the Giant God is independent from the World, it is not "against it" and thus cannot go against the Golden King either.

Some supporting stuff for Golden King's whole "being the world" thing or whatever.

Just got through the Sona-Nyl portions.

So the shadows are apparently conceptual?

--Wait a minute. If he can do it, so can I!
"Do you kiss children?"

---I remember him saying something like that before.

"I'm an adult, right. An adult. Is that right?"

"..."

"A."

"..."

"Turn this way."

"..."

"Hey. I'm telling you to turn this way so I can hit you."

"Violence is not permitted. Above all, your hands will hurt. My body is sturdy. Though the conceptual armor have fallen off when we moved out of the Underground World, my defense is still effective."

"Conceptual armor...ugh, it's fine. A cocktail is a cocktail. Are there any cocktails that I can drink?"

"There is."

A's normal stats were never really elaborated upon, but he isn't really human, from this I suppose we could list his durability as Athletic at the very least, but yea having conceptual armor, sounds like Kikai and Critters with their information body.

I was wondering what the mechanic was that made A's Critters indestructible, now we know. This means you need concept manipulation to even harm A and Lily in the Underground, and yet they resist concept manipulation, the heck....

Last edited:
Ooooh, I got some big news too~

I got two more doujins for WAB again, one for Karashrer which got some manga panel stuff plus another short story to it, and another doujin for Sona Nyl.

Not gonna be buying any more for a while just cuz I think I got charged quite a bit more than I feel I should have for those two (feel like I got scammed tho tbh), but they are so going to be worth it for more content.

ESPECIALLY the Sona Nyl one, the one where we see where Cracking technically originated from but it's also a pretty lengthy one cuz it got like different time jumps in the short story between the main series timeline to whatever.

Those ones will be looked at after this with Shining Night tho owo

Sona-Nyl has some of the most important lore dumps, while also being random, like Azathoth lore dumps in a story about coca cola

Last edited:
Sona-Nyl has some of the most important lore dumps, while also being random, like Azathoth lore dumps in a story about coca cola
Or that thing with learning about A's defense being conceptual in a story where Lily wants to learn what Cocktails taste like.

Seriously, the underline themes reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland is very prevalent in Sona Nyl.

Both stories are really cracked out lol.

Was re-looking at some scenes cause I was interested in making a Jaguarman profile, he pretty much says the Underground has no end, don't think this really applies to like the 5 buroughs of the Underground, but more so the violet sky/Trevor Tower, since it's already established as being impossible to reach normally. But anyway just adds to Edison's rating.

I actually thought Jaguarman wouldn't be too bad to make a profile. Although it's not really a lot they have going on, aside from being able to harm A and his...I guess Shadows or something? And just being able to go anywhere in the underground world?

His ap is kinda iffy, he is implied to be above Messengers, but imo it's more so due to the hax his claws possess which can tear through all reality, he has solid small building level durability though, not too sure about speed either.

But yea Jaguarman was talking some nonsense about his claws + golden power can kill Edison.

Reminds me that it's bad as Rosenkreuz hiring the guy to kill Edison (Tick Tock Man), whereas Edison just asked him to make a record for the Alexandria Library lol.

Tesla definitely seems stronger.

His lightning attack speed is light speed first off, he has always been light speed, but that's with electric evasion, his lightning attacks never got that sort of description. Wrath outrun that though, so FTL.

His arms are interesting, almost seem like there were moving in 4 dimensions instead of 3, idk if it's an argument for Immeasurable speed? Tesla couldn't avoid it, but instead met it head on, and destroyed the space-ignoring, concept destroying attack, so not just his reaction speed, but attack speed would be on the Infinite/Immeasurable levels, plus even some concept hax of his own.

Battles on their level, is about exhausting regeneration or basically annihilating the existence of the other, apparently by attacking some sort of core.

The Alpha Cross does more damage than GK's Rosy Cross, which destroyed Tesla on an information level, hence it killed Tesla, just for him to come back due to his type 8 immortality.

Also based on what I've looked up before on Cthulhu and what we have on view (FINALLY OWO):

Equal to pre-mega RADIANCE boost Tesla, who at this point and state is stronger than the unstable and right on death's door energy drained version of his that fought Ultrathotep GK
SoL if not just outright FTL due to reacting to Tesla's 100% electric attack that was said to be SoL, and kept up pretty well in their fight. They also got SoL attack speed with salt beams and I guess infinite/immeasurable attack speed with the Arm of King that Shatters All Things (or maybe King's Arm that shatters all things? something shorter could have worked, maybe on Cthulhu's potential profile).
R'ylth Mode (Kanji: Eternal State of Dormancy, roughly) covers an area as big as the Academia and puts pretty much people to sleep and cuts off all of their power so it goes dark.
Some weird ability to be undetectable to "base reality" senses? IDK what this falls under but it's something Tesla had to switch just to be able to see it.
Said shadow arms above that can shatter "all things", such as space-time, concepts, phenomena, and has a "sure-hit curse". Apparently also is like Rosenkreuz's demonic branch hands but still different in their principle.
Is made up of Elysium, so it's got natural resistance to heat and vibro stuff and over 150 feet long.
Drones things that can kill people on contact, and can have an army of them that number in thousands.
Said salt beams above earlier that can turn things to salt and also has a sure-hit curse if weaker than the shadow arms. Otherwise, it is stronger and has more AoE than the arms too, and can be spammed.
Spatial fixing stuff, basically anything it hits gets fixed into space so it can't easily move anywhere.
Alpha Cross, which can kill illusions like Tesla, especially if it hits their "core" (Tesla's case is the "lightning core", or the very power of the Thunderbird) causing them to lose their immortality. Apparently also hits way harder than Rosenkreuz did in his fight with Tesla in the base VN.

@Celestial_Pegasus Guessing this is like everything? The final part doesn't show Cthulhu do anything else, and like Mycroft said the other time, I also couldn't find anything about Cthulhu shattering stars. Only thing I see is the mention of its name as the "star-shattering water mass" which was what Cthulhu was referred through by ruby text...

Star is just being used to mean planet from what I saw, and planet shattering seems consistent with what was said about it in Apocalypsis.

Don't forget this one too.

Water God

Also known as Cthulhu. A powerful divinity said to have descended down into the most beautiful divine body (Shintai), reigning as the divine body of the people who dwell in the Abyssal Sea (Country). He has eight high-ranking Demons under his dominion that serve as his follower such as Dagon and Hydra, and has given them man-made machine bodies.

Like the other Gods, it was said they had assistance from the Gray Country in creating their divine body.

The Abyssal Country has made peace with the Gray Country.

They are called the "Merciful God" as their deep love applies not only to the people worshipping him, but also those on the surface and cat people.

It's said that if the Water God were to tremble in fury, all of Kadath's surface would be shattered.

---Ulthar Thoughts, Shintai Information

Pretty consistent for what its name as "star shattering water mass" probably refers to. Although ngl, I was hoping I actually see a statement that said it did but oh well.

At least we know we got another Tier 5 for Gahkthun to add later.

Cthulhu will scale to Tesla, and thus GK, in terms of surface wiping, that's High 6-A for doing it to Earth, Kadath is bigger, but kinda doubtful it will get out of that range, maybe 5-C at best.

But yea it's a good supporting feat.

Figures. We do have info that Kadath has a bigger area of 4 times (probably mean surface area wise) that of earth with just "one part" of its world but it probably wouldn't really reach that far on its own.

Not that we need it either since we have the whole fight scene of it fighting post Gahkthun Tesla. As a supporting feat tho, it can work.

Was thinking about whether or not to divide Tesla's powers between like weakened, and full power?

Could probably argue his whole shattering everything ability is only at full power, though he didn't really want to kill the Council members, so probably will he didn't use it.

The Chutulu stuff though would definitely be in a full power key.

After I get the fight done, we definitely gonna be in for another CRT for sure lol.

Was thinking about whether or not to divide Tesla's powers between like weakened, and full power?

Could probably argue his whole shattering everything ability is only at full power, though he didn't really want to kill the Council members, so probably will he didn't use it.

The Chutulu stuff though would definitely be in a full power key.

I actually kinda thought this but on the key's. Since we know Tesla WAS stable both before his imprisonment by Edison and after his revival from his death by GK in the VN towards the end, I kinda thought the keys would better reflect by saying "throughout Ourai no Gakthun" and "Post Gahkthun". This, or do what you said and say weakened and fullpower. Maybe also designate what's what like weakened is during the VN and fullpower (or Tesla but stabilized and recharged) is for post Gahkthun or end of Gahkthun and after? IDK.

Probably. Granted I remember he was going to kill Jo and even that one was more of Jo asking him to do that iirc. Other than that, that could be Tesla either holding back or he's too weakened/unstable to do that whole shattering everything thing. IDK.

Can we think of Cthulhu's profile after I add all the translations to the videos?

I mean the fight shows almost all of Cthulhu's feats, and it's quite enough for a normal profile.

Back