• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stat Equal Tourney: Terminated Edition: Terminator vs Tao Pai Pai

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
"Good afternoon, gentlemen, and welcome to the beginning of our tournament, I have already given your chosen contestants the appropriate amount of preparation and the full appearance of their opponents, I do hope you know what your doing here."

"Your contestants will fight in a city that has been evacuated, don't mind the police and military still there, They will be overpowered and killed, I'm sure... with each secter I have supplied a vareity of weapons.

To the North there are melee weapons of all kinds, on the ground, in stores, everything, I'd be warned that the various humans are more active here however, they, as I said before will be crushed.

To the West, you will find small arms such as pistols of all kinds and various robots to recruit, I'd note they are 4x weaker than what your submissions will be, and most likely far more clunky, this is also the most tight sector, you will find narrow corridors and the like here quite a bit, so I do reccomend you be careful about the melee and stealthy characters.

To the East, there will be rifles of every kind, sniper, assault, you can name it and it'll be there. this is the most sparse sector, but there is a lot of cover, good for a shoot out.

And to the South, you will find all of the explosives you would ever require, of all kinds except for the nuclear and airstrike vareity.

There will be cars and the like around, no tanks however, but just enough to have a vehicular shoot out, and you may choose one vehicle for your characters to start with if you so desire."

victory by death or incap.

Both Terminator and Pai Pai start in the West Sector on opposite ends of it.

this is a T-800 Terminator.

Two hours of prep and prior knowledge on the opponent's appearance and the city are given.

Both charaters are equalized to fracturing steel walls, the stronger characters' LS, and Transonic speed.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN.: 1

ASS ASSin: 6

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I'm just gonna post there abilities since that the main deciding factor and it's easier than going to their profiles

Terminator-​

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Hand to Hand Combat Abilities, Cyborgization (Full), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 3), Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Master in the use of all kinds of weapons, Vehicular Mastery, Enhanced Senses (Can hear through a soundproof room. Its HUD has a compass, targeting systems, can see in infrared, see through one-sided mirrors, can detect polyalloy, has X-Ray vision), Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (As shown here), Resistance to Heat Manipulation (As shown here), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (As shown here), Resistance to Electro-magnetic pulse (EMPs do nothing to him), Flight (with helicopter packs), Electro-magnetic pulse (Can emit EMPs), Vocal Replication, Longevity, Immortality (Type 2)

VS

Pai Pai-​

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Martial Artist, Immortality (Type 1), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Acrobatics, Swordsmanship, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively), Pressure Point Strikes (As seen here), Explosion Manipulation (Via a Grenade), Accelerated Development (Training; Physical Stats), Cyborgization (Partial), Information Analysis (As a cyborg)

Feel free to add any that should be on there

Last edited:
That looks about right, though I'd warn that the terminator practically has type 2 immortality due to a ridiculous amount of endurance

All right, so I think Tao outskills up close but Terminator outskills from literally every distance but right in H2H and has a shotgun in a narrow space, so that would make it just a wee difficult for Tao to do shit from the frontal approach

Tao has a superheated ray that he shoots from his finger, he has a stronger version in his cyborg form. I guess that could be useful in a narrow space too.

This seems close.

How hot is this ray? Cause T-800s can operate effectively when literally being melted down.

OOf who's idea was it to put Terminator in west? Literally the only way Tao wins is if he can get in close and this is a perfect place for him to get in close.
Since he has transonic speed he can doge most guns and since all the guns here are pistols they're useless. Tao dodges, gets in close and outskills Terminator

OOf who's idea was it to put Terminator in west? Literally the only way Tao wins is if he can get in close and this is a perfect place for him to get in close.
Since he has transonic speed he can doge most guns and since all the guns here are pistols they're useless. Tao dodges, gets in close and outskills Terminator
Terminator also has his usual weaponry listen on his page, of which the preferred of T-800s in the field and not in the future is usually a shotgun, plus that assumes Tao gets the jump on Terminator or manages to not get shot in the melee ever, or not falling for the Terminator ripping something off the wall and swinging it, which is something it did in Genisys a lot when it was being overwhelmed

Edit: also the Terminator can see through walls if it wants to, so Tao will have a very hard time getting the jump on it

How hot is this ray? Cause T-800s can operate effectively when literally being melted down.

No idea how hot it is, it does burn clothing and it still nearly burned kid goku's hand.. Its mostly depicted as an energy blast anyway so its more destructive than heat. I doubt it's hot enough to melt Terminator.

Terminator also has his usual weaponry listen on his page, of which the preferred of T-800s in the field and not in the future is usually a shotgun, plus that assumes Tao gets the jump on Terminator or manages to not get shot in the melee ever, or not falling for the Terminator ripping something off the wall and swinging it, which is something it did in Genisys a lot when it was being overwhelmed

Edit: also the Terminator can see through walls if it wants to, so Tao will have a very hard time getting the jump on it

Tao has grenades too in addition to his super dodon ray which is stronger than his regular dodon that I mentioned earlier. Tao can also rip apart stone structures like pillars to throw at Terminator. Speaking of which I want to whip up a quick calc for his throwing speed brb.

No idea how hot it is, it does burn clothing and it still nearly burned kid goku's hand.. Its mostly depicted as an energy blast anyway so its more destructive than heat. I doubt it's hot enough to melt Terminator.

Tao has grenades too in addition to his super dodon ray which is stronger than his regular dodon that I mentioned earlier. Tao can also rip apart stone structures like pillars to throw at Terminator. Speaking of which I want to whip up a quick calc for his throwing speed brb.
Yeah definitely not enough to do much to Terminator

Grenades definitely aren't new to the T-800, however depending on if this is a smarter T-800, aka has been reprogrammed, the usage of pillars itself definitely isn't OOC for it, otherwise it'll just shoot. I'm just gonna say this is a reprogrammed T-800 cause it makes the match more interesting lol

Okay, so Tao's throwing speed is Mach 20.6. This means that if he resorted to throwing shit at Terminator, it will be at least 19x faster than his transonic speed. cool?

Grenades definitely aren't new to the T-800, however depending on if this is a smarter T-800, aka has been reprogrammed, the usage of pillars itself definitely isn't OOC for it, otherwise it'll just shoot. I'm just gonna say this is a reprogrammed T-800 cause it makes the match more interesting lol

meh..

In addition to what I said above this, Tao's pressure point strikes work on inanimate objects. It is not an instant kill the way it is for humans but it is a way to deal extensive damage by striking at certain points with his finger and toe tips. So there is that on top of his Dodon Ray which is his strongest attack until he obtained Super Dodon Ray in his cyborg form which is an even stronger blast.

Okay, so Tao's throwing speed is Mach 20.6. This means that if he resorted to throwing shit at Terminator, it will be at least 19x faster than his transonic speed. cool?

meh..

In addition to what I said above this, Tao's pressure point strikes work on inanimate objects. It is not an instant kill the way it is for humans but it is a way to deal extensive damage by striking at certain points with his finger and toe tips. So there is that on top of his Dodon Ray which is his strongest attack until he obtained Super Dodon Ray in his cyborg form which is an even stronger blast.
Equalized! It'd work the same way but it wouldn't go as fast

Unfortunately for Tao, getting that close is a challenge seeing as the terminator can tag other folks like it with bullets and is a massive case of being a crack shot, also it could pull its minigun and proceed to rain hell on Tao if it wanted to

Assuming tao doesn't literally walk in a straight line towards the t-800 he gets tagged with a handful of small arms fire until he gets close enough to skillstomp the t-800 BaCk To ThE fUtUrE

Shotgun blast happens, suddenly Tao is unable to dodge without going through a wall, or a grenade launcher shot happens, suddenly Tao can't dodge at all. Both of these things are fully in-character, this is a Terminator, it won't hold back on the firearms.

Shotgun blast happens, suddenly Tao is unable to dodge without going through a wall, or a grenade launcher shot happens, suddenly Tao can't dodge at all. Both of these things are fully in-character, this is a Terminator, it won't hold back on the firearms.
I don't care what the movies say but shotgun blast are not even close to as wide as you would need to cover an entire corridor.

Real life shotguns only spread a few feet at 50 meters

Unless terminator is using birdshot then Pai Pai is gonna be able to dodge it

I don't care what the movies say but shotgun blast are not even close to as wide as you would need to cover an entire corridor.

Real life shotguns only spread a few feet at 50 meters

Unless terminator is using birdshot then Pai Pai is gonna be able to dodge it
I know that shotgun blasts aren't that big generally, I'm saying that, outside of the later movies, I'm pretty sure the shotgun was treated as an AoE weapon, correct me if I'm wrong. Also the Terminator could use those targeting systems of his to shoot something else and **** Tao up that way, such as the support on a couple buildings and flatten him that way

I know that shotgun blasts aren't that big generally, I'm saying that, outside of the later movies, I'm pretty sure the shotgun was treated as an AoE weapon, correct me if I'm wrong. Also the Terminator could use those targeting systems of his to shoot something else and **** Tao up that way, such as the support on a couple buildings and flatten him that way
Listen I agree that Terminator might be able to to hit Tao, but with a shotgun? On average you fire 9 pellets from buckshot and since Tao is a master fighter I see him having no problem dodging those especially since buckshot decelerates like crazy at long ranges.

Either he pulls out his minigun immediately or he gets clapped is how I see it

Or he could use his plasma gun and fire through walls, but since this is a reprogrammed Terminator that isn't exactly a first move in 99% of scenarios, but chances are once he located Tao through the walls he goes for a sneak attack of his own, and since the minigun is IC for him it's not like he can't just aim and fire and severely injure Tao before he even knows which direction the minigun came from

We’ve been talking about T-800’s ranged attacks all day but what about Tao’s ranged attack?

In an open space, Tao locked on to his enemy and claimed his Super Dodonpa Ray (an attack that’s stronger than his regular dodonpa ray, and his dodonpa ray is stronger than his regular attacks if that counts for anything ) can track the enemy on top of the fact that it has a sizeable blast radius.

So if we consider the location of this fight, can Terminator do anything against that?

We’ve been talking about T-800’s ranged attacks all day but what about Tao’s ranged attack?

In an open space, Tao locked on to his enemy and claimed his Super Dodonpa Ray (an attack that’s stronger than his regular dodonpa ray, and his dodonpa ray is stronger than his regular attacks if that counts for anything ) can track the enemy on top of the fact that it has a sizeable blast radius.

So if we consider the location of this fight, can Terminator do anything against that?
How much stronger is the dodonpa ray? Term has heat res which we've already established

Shoot Tao. Know that the arm cannon probably isn't for show. Make a magnet to pull the arm cannon where Twrminator wants it to be. Shoot Tao through walls

How much stronger is the dodonpa ray? Term has heat res which we've already established

Its an energy blast. I already said it’s more of that than a heat based attack.

It’s just unquantifiably scales higher than a weaker version of the attack which in itself is stronger than his melee attacks.

Its an energy blast. I already said it’s more of that than a heat based attack.

It’s just unquantifiably scales higher than a weaker version of the attack which in itself is stronger than his melee attacks.
Has Goku survived being hit by either version? Because if it's not shown to be an instant one-shot then I doubt it'd do much against someone with type 2 immortality

Has Goku survived being hit by either version? Because if it's not shown to be an instant one-shot then I doubt it'd do much against someone with type 2 immortality

He nearly died to the first one if not for a Dragonball he put in his chest taking , then grew powerful enough to survive it after training with Korin. Stronger version of the attack hasn’t interacted with that Goku. Dunno what you mean by instant one shot but I’m just letting you it’s a strong attack that can come in handy for dealing damage to Terminator.

Terminator has Type 2 immortality?

That’s fine.

So basically this match is just if Tao can survive long enough to get close enough and outskill him.

Personally I think Terminator would probably be able to take the range game far enough to where he can win, especially if Tao starts monologing

Minigun makes it extremely hard for tao to get in close. If he pulls it out I think Term wins
Once again were in a hallway so it's even harder for Tao to get in close

Let’s say I agree with you, even though I personally think Tao can do handle the situation.

What are the chances of Terminator using a mini gun out of all the weapons, early in the match and against one person (not a army) at close range as the starting distance?

Let’s say I agree with you, even though I personally think Tao can do handle the situation.

What are the chances of Terminator using a mini gun out of all the weapons, early in the match and against one person (not a army) at close range as the starting distance?
That's why I said thats his only wincon

Close range isn't the starting distance. Opposite ends of the sector is the starting distance. And he's likely to pull the minigun if he deems it the strongest option, and since he has it, it is. Plasma gun isn't really used ever outside of the future

That's why I said thats his only wincon

Understood

Won’t be surprised if the super dodon ray destroys it which reduces its viability.

Close range isn't the starting distance. Opposite ends of the sector is the starting distance. And he's likely to pull the minigun if he deems it the strongest option, and since he has it, it is. Plasma gun isn't really used ever outside of the future

Idk man, I don’t see him resorting to that so soon against one person when he used it against a group iirc, I think a bunch of police men?

Let’s get that out of the way as a wincon.

Idk man, I don’t see him resorting to that so soon against one person when he used it against a group iirc, I think a bunch of police men?

Let’s get that out of the way as a wincon.
He'd be detecting the other robots in the area too, not just Pai Pai

He'd be detecting the other robots in the area too, not just Pai Pai

Wouldn’t there be walls and stuff in the way of the minigun? I don’t think he will waste bullets to destroy everything just to get to the robots and destroy them and Pai along with them.

Also it’s not like Pai would even need to use the robots in the first place so no point bringing the robots up. Even though it would probably be good for a diversion

How good is Tao's durability in regard to his survivability?
From what I can see from the profiles Tao is still human in some parts while Arnold is fully robot.

This would definitely play a part in a close range battle because Arnold can just shrug off the pain for Pai Pai's strikes and retaliate with his own since he is a skilled brawler and unlike Arnold, Pai can feel everything.

Arnold can also survive Mortal wounds on every part of his body except his head while it seems like Pai still has a human chest.

Wouldn’t there be walls and stuff in the way of the minigun? I don’t think he will waste bullets to destroy everything just to get to the robots and destroy them and Pai along with them.

Also it’s not like Pai would even need to use the robots in the first place so no point bringing the robots up. Even though it would probably be good for a diversion
He's a Terminator, he's going to do what it takes to get the job done within his directives, so if his directives are "Kill this dumbass-looking cyborg assassin" he's going to be willing to kill every bot to get it done lol

They're obstacles lol

Back