• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Stat Equal Tourney: Terminated Edition: Terminator vs Tao Pai Pai

How good is Tao's durability in regard to his survivability?
From what I can see from the profiles Tao is still human in some parts while Arnold is fully robot.

This would definitely play a part in a close range battle because Arnold can just shrug off the pain for Pai Pai's strikes and retaliate with his own since he is a skilled brawler and unlike Arnold, Pai can feel everything.

Arnold can also survive Mortal wounds on every part of his body except his head while it seems like Pai still has a human chest.

Please stop calling him Arnold, it makes me feel weird lmaooo.

Tao's durability is okay? His human and cyborg body is protected with Ki... Did you intend to say a human body is mushier than a cyborg body? That doesn't matter because Ki enhances the durability of the user to the point of deflecting bullets and full on tanking attacks that destroy buildings, infrastructures, and so on. Tao's human body shouldn't be a cause for concern whatsoever.

Pain isn't a problem for Tao, especially comparable Dragonball fighters in general. They easily shrug it off too. I mean he literally tanked an attack that was hot enough to incinerate his clothes and all he cared about was the fact that his clothes got incinerated.

I am aware of Terminator's "type 2 immortality" endurance, but we know it doesn't matter if Terminator would get shat on in melee against someone with far more maneuverability and skill. Tao just skill ***** him to death, to the point where his endurance won't matter by destroying his body with pressure point strikes and Tao has a good enough endurance/survivability for that and even more so for a lethal head strike(s).

Please stop calling him Arnold, it makes me feel weird lmaooo.
Omg I didnt even see your name was arnold
Tao's durability is okay? His human and cyborg body is protected with Ki... Did you intend to say a human body is mushier than a cyborg body? That doesn't matter because Ki enhances the durability of the user to the point of deflecting bullets and full on tanking attacks that destroy buildings, infrastructures, and so on. Tao's human body shouldn't be a cause for concern whatsoever.
Stats are equalized in this match so Term would absolutely be able to deal damage to his human body. And like I said since Term can keep fighting while grievously injured I think that's a problem for Tao even if he is the superior fighter
Pain isn't a problem for Tao, especially comparable Dragonball fighters in general. They easily shrug it off too. I mean he literally tanked an attack that was hot enough to incinerate his clothes and all he cared about was the fact that his clothes got incinerated.
That moreso the Ki protecting him from any major harm.

All character in Dragonball have pain resistance but not to the degree terminator does. It's consistent in Dragonball that once you have a hole in your body or are stabbed your pretty much out of commission for the fight.

Goku vs Piccallo shows this as once Goku had his shoulder pierced he was basically out of the fight. And this is Goku someone who logically should have a far higher tolerance than Tao
I am aware of Terminator's "type 2 immortality" endurance, but we know it doesn't matter if Terminator would get shat on in melee against someone with far more maneuverability and skill. Tao just skill ***** him to death, to the point where his endurance won't matter by destroying his body with pressure point strikes and Tao has a good enough endurance/survivability for that and even more so for a lethal head strike(s).
I am aware terminator would be outskilled but it's not as one-sided as you think. Terminator on multiple occasion has fought people far stronger and faster than him and held his own due to his skill in brawling.

So I definitely believe he would be able to tag Pai Pai a few times in the stomach which is all he really needs to do considering DB characters lack of superhuman pain tolerance.

Also Term can still use guns in close range and even a few hits to the stomach would be serious for Pai Pai.

We all know Goku's history with guns incapacitating him so I have no reason not to believe the same can be said for Pai Pai

Stats are equalized in this match so Term would absolutely be able to deal damage to his human body. And like I said since Term can keep fighting while grievously injured I think that's a problem for Tao even if he is the superior fighter

Then why the hell did you ask me about Tao's durability if you knew about stats being equalized? I literally thought you were referring to something else. Anyway, I will get to this below.

That moreso the Ki protecting him from any major harm.

All character in Dragonball have pain resistance but not to the degree terminator does. It's consistent in Dragonball that once you have a hole in your body or are stabbed your pretty much out of commission for the fight.

Goku vs Piccallo shows this as once Goku had his shoulder pierced he was basically out of the fight. And this is Goku someone who logically should have a far higher tolerance than Tao

First of all, what suggests Goku should have a higher pain tolerance than Tao? Because he's the main character? Secondly, the wound inflicted on Goku is a big gaping hole. How does a gun cause that? Why the comparison? because that's a literal donut hole for a simple piercing. Also, he wasn't even out of commission, he literally still kept fighting was able to jump piccolo at the end of the fight. So what do you mean he was still out of commission? Anyway, the point is that Terminator is not going to inflict that sort of damage on Tao close quarters.

Anyway, I never claimed that Tao's pain tolerance exceeds Terminator. I said it's just good enough for it not to matter in a melee fight where he easily beats him.

I am aware terminator would be outskilled but it's not as one-sided as you think. Terminator on multiple occasion has fought people far stronger and faster than him and held his own due to his skill in brawling.

So I definitely believe he would be able to tag Pai Pai a few times in the stomach which is all he really needs to do considering DB characters lack of superhuman pain tolerance.

Also Term can still use guns in close range and even a few hits to the stomach would be serious for Pai Pai.

We all know Goku's history with guns incapacitating him so I have no reason not to believe the same can be said for Pai Pai

Firstly, who has he fought that's faster and stronger than him? Despite holding his own, he could've taken a lot of damage prior which is not something you'd want against someone like Tao. And I know you'll bring up that endurance shit, but as I said, Tao can land multiple pressure point strikes (especially on the head) with his superior skill which would end the fight quicker. As T-800's body is breaking apart with pp strikes, how many more attacks do you think will it take to totally incap Terminator?

Secondly, once the above question has been addressed, how is he going to tag a character with stupid mobility on top of his skill? Tao can jump really high (above tree height in such a way the trees appear smaller on panel) and fight as though he is flying due to his airtime, he can perform cool flips like this. If we agree on Tao easily out-skilling Terminator, Terminator literally can't land multiple hits on Tao (who is far more skilled than him and capable of moving in complex ways) with his own inferior skill alone. T-800's attacks will literally be easy to maneuver through.

Now let's go back to your weird response to me answering your weird durability question. Yes, this is a stats-equalized tournament, however, the stats are equalized to the AP/Durability of energy required to fracture a steel wall. The energy needed to do that to a steel wall is at the very least 9906J. So I don't think guns with a force that's at most 3x weaker than Tao's ki enhanced body, will affect Tao in any lethal way, assuming he can even get off a shot or two on his torso. Otherwise, I find it very unlikely that he will be hit more shots than that before Tao eventually disarms him and/or skills ***** him to oblivion with PP strikes and out-maneuvers him as I explained in the paragraph above.

Why are you saying guns incap Goku therefore he incaps Tao, when Tao literally kills a person by throwing a spear at him. That person he killed was capable of doing this against bullets. In fact, I genuinely don't remember Goku getting incapped by bullets around this point in the series and I hope it's not some dumb outlier like Krillin throwing a stone to hurt a super sayian Goku. Anyway, Tao doesn't have that history so no need to associate him with Goku.

So yeah, Terminator is ****** in a CQC.

Like you said his only wincon is a minigun that can be easily countered by the Dodon ray or super Dodon ray.

So I vote Tao, for now, he definitely wins this more often than not imo.

Firstly, who has he fought that's faster and stronger than him? Despite holding his own, he could've taken a lot of damage prior which is not something you'd want against someone like Tao. And I know you'll bring up that endurance shit, but as I said, Tao can land multiple pressure point strikes (especially on the head) with his superior skill which would end the fight quicker. As T-800's body is breaking apart with pp strikes, how many more attacks do you think will it take to totally incap Terminator?
Literally every Terminator which is a higher number than him. He rarely lost limbs in those fights and held his own, even against the T-3000 which was literally John Conner, a dude who's fought more T-800s then he can probably count.

I mean I don't think the Terminators are particularly skilled in their showings, like sure they do some impressive things but Tao is a guy who literally killed a man with a pressure point attack with his ******* tongue

Anyway, I'll be voting Tao Pai Pai via superior CQC skill, mobility and very good ranged options with the Dodonpa/Super Dodonpa

Then why the hell did you ask me about Tao's durability if you knew about stats being equalized? I literally thought you were referring to something else. Anyway, I will get to this below.
You were supposed to know this, and I was asking because I need to know how much Tao can take and still keep fighting. I probably should have said pain tolerance
First of all, what suggests Goku should have a higher pain tolerance than Tao? Because he's the main character? Secondly, the wound inflicted on Goku is a big gaping hole. How does a gun cause that? Why the comparison? because that's a literal donut hole for a simple piercing. Also, he wasn't even out of commission, he literally still kept fighting was able to jump piccolo at the end of the fight. So what do you mean he was still out of commission? Anyway, the point is that Terminator is not going to inflict that sort of damage on Tao close quarters.

Anyway, I never claimed that Tao's pain tolerance exceeds Terminator. I said it's just good enough for it not to matter in a melee fight where he easily beats him.
He got hit in the shoulder a non-vital point by his own admission and still was gonna bleed out in a short amount of time. In multiple fight throughout the series we see that broken arms and bones seriously hinder him in fights while that's not much of a problem for Terminator.
And I explain below why Tao is inferior to Goku's dura
Literally ever movie after the first is about the Terminator going against someone faster and stronger than him.
Pressure points don't work on robots
Secondly, once the above question has been addressed, how is he going to tag a character with stupid mobility on top of his skill? Tao can jump really high (above tree height in such a way the trees appear smaller on panel) and fight as though he is flying due to his airtime, he can perform cool flips like this. If we agree on Tao easily out-skilling Terminator, Terminator literally can't land multiple hits on Tao (who is far more skilled than him and capable of moving in complex ways) with his own inferior skill alone. T-800's attacks will literally be easy to maneuver through.
I agree Tao is skilled but he wins ever fight just because he is far stronger than his opponent. We never see how he fares against an opponent with equal skill.
Also once again this takes place in a hallway so that is basically rendered useless
Now let's go back to your weird response to me answering your weird durability question. Yes, this is a stats-equalized tournament, however, the stats are equalized to the AP/Durability of energy required to fracture a steel wall. The energy needed to do that to a steel wall is at the very least 9906J. So I don't think guns with a force that's at most 3x weaker than Tao's ki enhanced body, will affect Tao in any lethal way, assuming he can even get off a shot or two on his torso. Otherwise, I find it very unlikely that he will be hit more shots than that before Tao eventually disarms him and/or skills ***** him to oblivion with PP strikes and out-maneuvers him as I explained in the paragraph above.
Guns are equalized as well in this match so yes they would pierce Tao's body.

Also Tau was ready to give up after taking just a few hit from Goku the worst being his tooth got knocked out. I definitely think him being shot would affect him in some way.
Also we can absolutely compare Tao's dura to Goku in fact in the very first fight it's shown that Goku is willing to keep fighting longer than Tao an like I said before Goku gets incapped by broken bones and stuff like that.
So yeah, Terminator is ****** in a CQC.
Not completely, he can just ignore Tao's hits for a time and focus on his weak points. Tao can't kill him fast enough for that to be a non-factor since stats are equalized. All Terminator has to do is focus his human torso and it's completely in character for Tao to give up
Like you said his only wincon is a minigun that can be easily countered by the Dodon ray or super Dodon ray.
After looking back at the Dodon ray it's kind of shit. It fails to kill a far weaker Goku than Tao only leaving burns and Incapping him.
I don't think it's gonna be much help here
So I vote Tao, for now, he definitely wins this more often than not imo.
After going back and looking at what both have to offer as well as where there fighting in(Close quarters where Tao can't use his mobility) I believe terminator takes this high-diff.

Put me down for Terminator

In can be stated to be the strongest attack in the universe. Doesn't change the fact that it failed to harm a far weaker Goku than Pai Pai in any meaningful way
The attack was blocked by a Dragon Ball, otherwise it would have killed Goku.

Also you can't just disregard Master Roshi, the inventor of the Kamehameha, saying the Dodon Ray is superior to it lol.

The attack was blocked by a Dragon Ball, otherwise it would have killed Goku.

Also you can't just disregard Master Roshi, the inventor of the Kamehameha, saying the Dodon Ray is superior to it lol.
Good catch I did miss that.
However both characters are transonic and can close the distance between each other in an instant, meaning it ultimately comes down to close quarters.
I believe Term wins in that case because he can ignore Tao's attacks for a time and focus on his weak points. And like I said earlier Dragon Ball characters don't have the pain tolerance to just ignore it like terminator can.

In can be stated to be the strongest attack in the universe. Doesn't change the fact that it failed to harm a far weaker Goku than Pai Pai in any meaningful way

While this page was loading I saw this shit

Wtf are you talking about? Goku literally got saved by the Dragonball getting hit by the attack instead of him. Otherwise it would’ve One shot him and killed him.

You were supposed to know this, and I was asking because I need to know how much Tao can take and still keep fighting. I probably should have said pain tolerance

Okay.

He got hit in the shoulder a non-vital point by his own admission and still was gonna bleed out in a short amount of time. In multiple fight throughout the series we see that broken arms and bones seriously hinder him in fights while that's not much of a problem for Terminator.

No. it was a gaping hole through his right chest... where the lung are. Last time i checked a gaping hole in a lung is a hit to a vital point.

Anyway like I said this point doesn't matter since this match won't reach that point all things considered.

Literally ever movie after the first is about the Terminator going against someone faster and stronger than him.
Pressure points don't work on robots

You are going to have to be more specific than that cuz as I was watching with my fam I only remember seeing T-800 getting his ass beat by T-1000 literally all the time in close quarters. I think the times T-800 even landed blows on him were with ranged weapons from a distance, and not melee.

Secondly, as I have said before, Tao Pai Pai uses pressure point strikes on inanimate objects to easily break them. That's literally how he grabbed a pillar to travel with, by seamlessly breaking one off with pressure point strikes.

I agree Tao is skilled but he wins ever fight just because he is far stronger than his opponent. We never see how he fares against an opponent with equal skill.
Also once again this takes place in a hallway so that is basically rendered useless

Who cares if we haven't seen him against someone equally skilled? That just means he was unrivaled in skill at the time. You should see that as an accomplishment rather than using that fact and the fact he's stronger to downplay his skill to make Terminator closer in skill. Tao is simply far more skilled with far higher mobility.

He trained Tien and he has decades of combat experience. As a master, his skill is comparable to the likes of Master Roshi and Master Shen, I won't go into details about how skilled they are. Against General Blue, who Goku struggled against, Tao literally severely handicaps himself to show how much of a better fighter he is than General Blue so you literally can't say he won that fight based on strength.

The Hallway is not going to hinder Tao's ability to maneuver through attacks and counter-attack with flips. It is only restricting space for Tao to jump high distances which he doesn't need to do here. His mobility is still far superior to T-800.

Guns are equalized as well in this match so yes they would pierce Tao's body.

No lol. You can't just arbitrarily claim an accessory is equalized. I know you know this because you don't even equalize the speed of the accessory. So yes guns are 3x weaker than Tao and Tao will look to destroy his weapon anyway with ranged or melee attacks.

Also Tau was ready to give up after taking just a few hit from Goku the worst being his tooth got knocked out. I definitely think him being shot would affect him in some way.
Also we can absolutely compare Tao's dura to Goku in fact in the very first fight it's shown that Goku is willing to keep fighting longer than Tao an like I said before Goku gets incapped by broken bones and stuff like that.

Lol are you serious? Tao literally only "gave up" so he can trick Goku. Tao has also seen that Goku has grown far stronger and faster than himself. So try to include the contexts in your claims and no, him being shot will not affect him in any way , he will know that there is a chance to beat T-800, and that's me even assuming Tao gets a deep wound from it because as I've said the guns are 3x weaker. T-800 won't even be able to keep up with him at all.

Not completely, he can just ignore Tao's hits for a time and focus on his weak points. Tao can't kill him fast enough for that to be a non-factor since stats are equalized. All Terminator has to do is focus his human torso and it's completely in character for Tao to give up

T-800 can ignore hits all he wants but his body wouldn't. He will be staggering and trying to keep up skill-wise so that isn't a very good point. He will not be able to focus on his torso as a result thereof and Tao's acrobatics.

Tao can use pressure points to kill him faster anyway lol.

And I don't want to see you type that it is in character for Tao to give up again please because I will lose my shit. My guy literally wanted to catch Goku off guard and you saw that as claimed he gives up in character lmao tf?

After looking back at the Dodon ray it's kind of shit. It fails to kill a far weaker Goku than Tao only leaving burns and Incapping him.
I don't think it's gonna be much help here

This has already been addressed so I'll pretend this never existed in our current timeline.

After going back and looking at what both have to offer as well as where there fighting in(Close quarters where Tao can't use his mobility) I believe terminator takes this high-diff.

You realize as long as there is space there is always an opportunity to use mobility right? Do you think Tao would simply stop doing shit like this because its CQC? And he did that with his arms behind his back. Let's not forget you're the same person who claimed Tao can leap off the walls earlier.

Terminator is honestly losing this match.

• Super Dodonpa / Dodonpa as a range option that's practically undodgeable given its AOE covers most of a corridor and tracking.
  • Higher mobility and Skill that ***** up T-800. Not to mention pressure points to **** him up faster.

Last edited:
Okay.

No. it was a gaping hole through his right chest... where the lung are. Last time i checked a gaping hole in a lung is a hit to a vital point.

Anyway like I said this point doesn't matter since this match won't reach that point all things considered.

You are going to have to be more specific than that cuz as I was watching with my fam I only remember seeing T-800 getting his ass beat by T-1000 literally all the time in close quarters. I think the times T-800 even landed blows on him were with ranged weapons from a distance, and not melee.

Secondly, as I have said before, Tao Pai Pai uses pressure point strikes on inanimate objects to easily break them. That's literally how he grabbed a pillar to travel with, by seamlessly breaking one off with pressure point strikes.

Who cares if we haven't seen him against someone equally skilled? That just means he was unrivaled in skill at the time. You should see that as an accomplishment rather than using that fact and the fact he's stronger to downplay his skill to make Terminator closer in skill. Tao is simply far more skilled with far higher mobility.

He trained Tien and he has decades of combat experience. As a master, his skill is comparable to the likes of Master Roshi and Master Shen, I won't go into details about how skilled they are. Against General Blue, who Goku struggled against, Tao literally severely handicaps himself to show how much of a better fighter he is than General Blue so you literally can't say he won that fight based on strength.

The Hallway is not going to hinder Tao's ability to maneuver through attacks and counter-attack with flips. It is only restricting space for Tao to jump high distances which he doesn't need to do here. His mobility is still far superior to T-800.

No lol. You can't just arbitrarily claim an accessory is equalized. I know you know this because you don't even equalize the speed of the accessory. So yes guns are 3x weaker than Tao and Tao will look to destroy his weapon anyway with ranged or melee attacks.

Lol are you serious? Tao literally only "gave up" so he can trick Goku. Tao has also seen that Goku has grown far stronger and faster than himself. So try to include the contexts in your claims and no, him being shot will not affect him in any way , he will know that there is a chance to beat T-800, and that's me even assuming Tao gets a deep wound from it because as I've said the guns are 3x weaker. T-800 won't even be able to keep up with him at all.

T-800 can ignore hits all he wants but his body wouldn't. He will be staggering and trying to keep up skill-wise so that isn't a very good point. He will not be able to focus on his torso as a result thereof and Tao's acrobatics.

And I don't want to see you type that it is in character for Tao to give up again please because I will lose my shit. My guy literally wanted to catch Goku off guard and you saw that as claimed he gives up in character lmao tf?

This has already been addressed so I'll pretend this never existed in our current timeline.

You realize as long as there is space there is always an opportunity to use mobility right? Do you think Tao would simply stop doing shit like this because its CQC? And he did that with his arms behind his back. Let's not forget you're the same person who claimed Tao can leap off the walls earlier.

• Super Dodonpa / Dodonpa as a range option that's practically undodgeable given its AOE covers most of a corridor and tracking.
  • Higher mobility and Skill that ***** up T-800. Not to mention pressure points to **** him up faster.
Sen Pai Pai fra

Wrong

Sorry for the Fuckass bad scan btw
Here is a video of the Terminator vs the T-X a far superior version to the T-800 and even the T-1000.

Terminator has also gone up against the T-3000 which is just John Conner turned into a terminator and is far superior to even the T-X.
The fact that it is John conner is important because Conner has an extensive military background and knows martial arts

It's pretty damn important because it's a lot easier to "Outskill" your opponents if your just blatantly faster and stronger than them.
Bruce Lee is incredibly skilled but even he would lose if he had to fight Eddie Hall.
Same applies to Pai Pai he just one-shots all of his opponents with his overwhelming power while Terminator actually has to fight Uphill battles most of the time
Except he literally did, he one-shot him with his ******* tongue. IE not something you do if two people are relative in power. If that was the case he would have used it on Goku but he didn't. Pai was just all around stronger than blue and as a result didn't even have to try
Once again Term is used to people far faster than him so while Tao still may be able to maneuver I have no doubt Term will eventually land a hit especially since speed is EQUALIZED
Bro I literally asked DaReaperMan himself and he said they are equal, IE he can be hurt by them
Guns work on Tao once again
Show me A single instance in which he uses this in battle? You can't which is why it's a non-factor here.

Speed equalization makes this a lot harder for Tao and Term has dealt with this disadvantage multiple times before.
Once again in this instance Tao was far stronger than his opponent. When we see Tao's second fight with Goku we don't see him pull any of this shit because of the simple fact that he is not overwhelmingly more powerful than his opponent

It's AOE is definitely NOT un-dodgeable and would only matter if it's a one-shot. Also Terminator once again can survive with holes in his body
The mobility really doesn't matter as when his opponents are equal or greater in power than him he is never shown to use the type of mobility you say he can use. Also once again terminator has fought against this before.

Pressure points are not applicable in battle and the reasoning he even has it to begin with is shoddy as ****.

He is a Ki user piercing a REGULAR HUMAN with his finger. That is why he has pressure points apparently.

Terminator has also gone up against the T-3000 which is just John Conner turned into a terminator and is far superior to even the T-X.
The fact that it is John conner is important because Conner has an extensive military background and knows martial arts
John Conner has also destroyed hundreds of Other T-800s WITHOUT an AP advantage, so the Reprogrammed one fighting him effectively, albeit losing after a long battle and losing an arm, is one hell of a skill feat

Okay.

Pai FRA

my response to this is definitely just going to be me disagreeing to literally everything so even tho there is no point I will do so anyway and elaborate. Then I guess that’s going to be my last reply until something new pops up cuz I need to focus on finals. So I’ll make a quick write up over the phone now and hope it’s not choppy as ****.

my response to this is definitely just going to be me disagreeing to literally everything so even tho there is no point I will do so anyway and elaborate. Then I guess that’s going to be my last reply until something new pops up cuz I need to focus on finals. So I’ll make a quick write up over the phone now and hope it’s not choppy as ****.
I'm just doing my best to defend Terminator man.

It looks like Pai is gonna win anyway judging by how the votes going

Sorry for the Fuckass bad scan btw

This just means that Goku doesn’t believe his lung is a vital spot and it makes sense because regular humans can survive a prolonged period of time with just one lung so Im only wrong about calling the lung a vital point in this context.

And before you go claiming he wasn’t hit through a lung. We can visibly see him coughing up blood and struggling to breathe which are literal signs of haemoptysis.

Here is a video of the Terminator vs the T-X a far superior version to the T-800 and even the T-1000.

Dont hate me for this shit but T-X is literally ******** on T-800. What the ****? I mean the only time T-800 land attacks is simply because T-X let him. Come to think of it, Terminators hardly ever dodge which is the reason T-800 lands attack on opponent far faster than him. I remember back in highschool watching Genysis when T-3000 got sick of T-800’s attacks and just flat out started dodging and shit on him by simply performing combo moves rather than just letting T-800 recuperate after each attack. If the other Terminators superior to T-800 did the same thing T-3000 did, there wouldn’t need to be a T-3000 sequel. Because T-800 would’ve already died.

It's pretty damn important because it's a lot easier to "Outskill" your opponents if your just blatantly faster and stronger than them.
Bruce Lee is incredibly skilled but even he would lose if he had to fight Eddie Hall.
Same applies to Pai Pai he just one-shots all of his opponents with his overwhelming power while Terminator actually has to fight Uphill battles most of the time

Again, none of this matters due to his pedigree. You can’t just ignore his achievements and experiences simply because most of his showings depict him at a faster and stronger state. Anyway I won’t talk much on it because I would only repeat myself.

Except he literally did, he one-shot him with his ******* tongue. IE not something you do if two people are relative in power. If that was the case he would have used it on Goku but he didn't. Pai was just all around stronger than blue and as a result didn't even have to try

Strawman on a pressure point feat so you can support your claim. Well I wouldn’t call it an intentional one because you believe Tao doesn’t have pressure point judging by the way you worded your last sentence which is wrong. Even when you bring up Goku you fail to realize that Tao won’t use pressure points if his opponent can block it with their Ki or you ignore the possibility that he just simply didn’t want too lol. Did you forget Tao legit stated that Tien has 0 vulnerable spots when Tien was just standing there which implies vulnerable spots can be reinforced with Ki and that Tao has pressure points so don’t even make that CRT💀… so unless Tao is stronger Ki wise to overpower his opponent’s Ki or his opponent can’t Ki-protect their vulnerable spots. Tao will not use PP.

Once again Term is used to people far faster than him so while Tao still may be able to maneuver I have no doubt Term will eventually land a hit especially since speed is EQUALIZED

You essentially said Term is used to being bullied. Well I gave my stance on that so I won’t poke fun anymore and just ignore you saying something like that first sentence later. So I will just say that if Term can’t keep up in skill much less maneuverability and if he gets off balance with continuous strikes, how is his body even going to enable him to land an attack. If you’re betting on strokes of luck then Tao simply takes the punishment, and you already know my stance on gun too so I won’t bring that up.

Bro I literally asked DaReaperMan himself and he said they are equal, IE he can be hurt by them

Who cares? Unless DaReaperMan does something shitty like create a special rule for guns and other combat accessory simply because I found a way around it to make this match an easy win, his dms with you don’t matter.

Once again in this instance Tao was far stronger than his opponent. When we see Tao's second fight with Goku we don't see him pull any of this shit because of the simple fact that he is not overwhelmingly more powerful than his opponent

Youre ignoring a lot of elements here to get your point across. Goku trained, Goku didn’t rush Tao but let Tao rush him guess what he did all that shit anyway but Goku let’s him. Tao knows Goku got stronger Etc. That’s why he didn’t pull any of the shit. So don’t try to diminish it to “uhh he’s not strong anymore that’s why”.
It's AOE is definitely NOT un-dodgeable and would only matter if it's a one-shot. Also Terminator once again can survive with holes in his body

It’s literally undodgeable unless Terminator wants to create space by running through a wall and that wouldn’t matter because it’s a homing attack and it’s AOE is large as ****. And we know Terminators suck at dodging so yes it’s undodgeable and a few attacks will **** up Terminator.

The mobility really doesn't matter as when his opponents are equal or greater in power than him he is never shown to use the type of mobility you say he can use.

Appeal to ignorance. He will do it to an opponent. The fact he does it against those far weaker than him makes it more likely. How don’t you see why this literally makes no sense.

Pressure points are not applicable in battle and the reasoning he even has it to begin with is shoddy as ****.

He is a Ki user piercing a REGULAR HUMAN with his finger. That is why he has pressure points apparently.

Don’t make a CRT if this is the reasoning behind it. For the sake of your mental health cuz the Fandom will **** you up.

• The Tongue in General Blue
  • The feat you displayed
  • The tapping of areas on the column
  • Not being able to find vulnerable spots on Tien

All suggest Pressure Point.

Don’t make a CRT if this is the reasoning behind it. For the sake of your mental health cuz the Fandom will **** you up.

• The Tongue in General Blue
  • The feat you displayed
  • The tapping of areas on the column
  • Not being able to find vulnerable spots on Tien

All suggest Pressure Point.
Tao FRA

Reaper you should start the other matches of the tourney, its becoming kinda slow and there are a lot of participants

I've started two others, I don't want more than 3 active at a time until I convince myself that I won't go insane moderating that may matches

Back