• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Unstoppable Soldier vs A Terminator (Evil Amik vs T-800) (3-0-0)

Evil Amik was made to hunt down Amik & his group. But what if instead, he went after John Connor during the events of Terminator 2?

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • T-800 Key is used for the Terminator
  • Neither has any prior knowledge on the other
  • Evil Amik has an i48 Military-Grade Assault Rifle and an MI Hand Canon with 2 mags for each
  • The Terminator has all its standard equipment EXCEPT for the plasma rifle
  • Both start 80 meters away with no line of sight
Evil Amik scales to 623,125 Joules & At Least Class 1 LS
T-800 is 1,589,350 Joules & Class 5, Likely Class 25 LS
T-800 has a 2.55x AP advantage and an unholy LS advantage

Who Wins?

Terminator gets Terminated: 3 (Volt12121, ThePrimalHunter, LeoEpicGamer8910)
Evil Amik gets Terminated: 0 ()
Inconclusive: 0 ()
vrihedd-art-rk900.jpg
HD-wallpaper-terminator.jpg

Last edited:
Mhh...they have a lot ot similarities, being skilled in closed combat and guns alongside having genius intel

Evil Amik does have ESI which could definitely come in handy alongside his adaptation, would Evil Amik be capable of resisting an EMP attack from the terminator? (I dunno if he'd lead with that against another robot since i have very limited knowledge of him, but it could probably be important in the debate)

Mhh...they have a lot ot similarities, being skilled in closed combat and guns alongside having genius intel

Evil Amik does have ESI which could definitely come in handy alongside his adaptation, would Evil Amik be capable of resisting an EMP attack from the terminator? (I dunno if he'd lead with that against another robot since i have very limited knowledge of him, but it could probably be important in the debate)
An EMP could shut him down, but the Terminator has faught plenty of other robots before and never used the EMP, so either all robots in that verse are immune to EMPs or the Terminator doesn't use his EMP at all in combat

I couldn't say for sure, if he doesn't lead with EMP, i think Amik's usage of ESI and his adaptation could help him outskill and eventually overcome the terminator

I couldn't say for sure, if he doesn't lead with EMP, i think Amik's usage of ESI and his adaptation could help him outskill and eventually overcome the terminator
After looking at the scan, it seems like the Terminator has it, but he only used it after a human activated it, and he never uses it in any of the movies, so I don't think he would go for it in this match

I'll count your vote for Evil Amik and vote for him as well

Back