• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats of Juvia, Meredy, Wendy, Chelia and probably more

No, he's able to fight acnologia.

In the manga scans I provided he said

1. He has the same power as Acnologia

2. He said he'll destroy earth along with Acnologia

3. He said he'll fight Acnologia

current arc is the final war which is lasting about 300 chapters IIRC

Anyway, the pages in question are not locked. You are simply too new an editor. Once you have been here for a few days, you will be able to edit them.

How many edits do I need exactly to edit the pages...?

I've had one year of experience on the OBD and have roughly made 20 - 40 profiles there...

I can't wait days lmao

It is an automatic setting that prevents new accounts from immediately vandalising pages.

I am uncertain. Not for very long though.

But the inconsistency in the durability of Arc Tenrou Wendy and Meredy still affecting the other profiles (also Wendy in DF say must be STL because of the boost giving by the DragonForce)

it was said (by natsu ) that it ( one after etherion or rebuke flame i dont remember well), multiples strength around 2 to 3 times

Yes, but it is accepted that the Dragon Force makes Natsu stronger than Laxus (ie Natsu passes from MCBL to TL+, then Wendy passes from CBL to at least STL)

Lanker edited Juvia's profile but he/she doesnt get the idea -.-

If Juvia (Pre Timeskip) were MCBL+, Gray should be stronger, then Natsu should be stronger too, therefore Zancrow should be increased to and .... I think you already know what I'm trying to tell

This also Applies for Wendy (Tenrou Arc) because Mest and Lily survived the same attack and wolud mean an upgrade for Gray and Gajeel, and.... For Natsu and Zancrow

Well Wendy Lily and Mest survived Auma's attack"Blewi" or something like that(one which damged Erza)

This one is separated from the one which Zancrow fired on Meredy, but i see the point, one change will make a lot of pages illogical so we have to either accept one or second version in order to make current situation clear.

I suggested this:

Juvia Lockser:

Attack Potency: City Block level+ (Gave Pre TS Gray a challenge) | Multi-City Block level+ (matched Lucy's Aquarius) ,higher than pre timeskip | Unknow, Probably Large Town Level via powerscaling

Speed:
At least Supersonic+ (out-speed Gray with Sierra) | Hypersonic+ (comparable to Natsu Gray and Gajeel)

Durability: Multi-City Block level without Water Body, her Water Body spell also makes her intangible and ignores physical/solid-based attacks | Higher | Higher

Key: Pre Timeskip | Post Timeskip | Post Second Timeskip

Wendy Marvell:

Attack Potency: Small Building Level+ (destroyed a Lacrima during Nirvana Arc) Large Building Level+ (via powerscaling during Tenrou Arc) | City Block Levelnormally Multi-City Block level+ with increased stats (matched Chelia) or with the Sky Drill | At least Small Town Level (she was exhausted when she beated Ezel and destroyed Face)

Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Dodged misiles from Dorma Anim at Comparable speed with Natsu and Gajeel) with Vernier | Hypersonic+ with Vernier (comparable to Natsu Gray and Gajeel)

Durability: Building Level (Nirvana Arc) City Block Level (Tenrou Arc) | Multi-City Block Level with Armor (resisted multiples attacks from Chelia) | Small Town Level+

Key: Pre Timeskip | Post Timeskip | DragonForce

Sherria/Chelia Blendy:

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Matched Juvia), higher with Heavenly Gathering of Clouds or in fight against a God

Speed: Hypersonic+ (comparable to Juvia)

Durability: Multi-City Block Level+ (resisted multiples attacks from Wendy), Regenerationn make her hard to beat.

Meredy:

Speed: Supersonic+ (comparable to Juvia)

Durability: At least City Block Level+ (resisted multiples attacks from Juvia)

What do you think Czuczian11? I think that you wrote most of the current profiles.

Czuczian11 said:
it was said (by natsu ) that it ( one after etherion or rebuke flame i dont remember well), multiples strength around 2 to 3 times
Natsu stated when Jellal gave him the flame of rebuke that this powerboost was the same as the Etherion power boost, meaning 2-3 times more powerful than base. But since base Natsu in OS arc is more powerful than ToH arc base Natsu, OS arc DF Natsu>ToH arc DF Natsu.

Okay. Since Alpha has problems with the language, would you like to make appropriate changes to the profiles instead?

Finally someone who understood me. And sorry about the language, usually it's easier to me understand the English than speak it.

I edited theese pages, i found one more thing, Evergreen profile have missing speed- shouldn't it be Hypersonic+ as she was able to run from Erza Scarlet during their fight ? If yes should it affect Rustyrose's speed?

Czuczian11 said:
I edited theese pages, i found one more thing, Evergreen profile have missing speed- shouldn't it be Hypersonic+ as she was able to run from Erza Scarlet during their fight ? If yes should it affect Rustyrose's speed?
Natsu and Gajeel are roghly Supersonic+ (2.44) Erza is faster, but not THAT faster, Hypersonic+ is better for her Post Second Origin self

But pre TS cant be Hypersonic+ (also, Ikagura (who is stronger and faster than her) was calculated at Mach 4.6 during the Tower Of Heaven Arc, so Erza is only Supersonic+)

About Ever, she only was faster Flying, Erza was only follow her on foot

i mentioned him in order to say that Ever is Supersonic+(comparable to Rajinshu, fast enough to fight vs Erza (but with flight advantage) | Likely Hypersonic+ (managed to react and dodge some Wahlbots attacks)

Second info is refering to Post 2nd skip ever as the post 1st skip evergreen is featles (maybe besides her durability and maybe speed with fight against Tempesta)

PS: Don't wait for answer now, good night, btw happy new year

Czuczian11 said:
i mentioned him in order to say that Ever is Supersonic+(comparable to Rajinshu, fast enough to fight vs Erza (but with flight advantage) | Likely Hypersonic+ (managed to react and dodge some Wahlbots attacks)
Second info is refering to Post 2nd skip ever as the post 1st skip evergreen is featles (maybe besides her durability and maybe speed with fight against Tempesta)

PS: Don't wait for answer now, good night, btw happy new year
I going to make a thread about a speed upgrade for FT (everybody at Hypersonic+ since DF Natsu (when Hypersonic+ is only Mach 10-25 ._.)

She doesnt make anything relevant during that fight

Happy New Year too

Back