• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats of Juvia, Meredy, Wendy, Chelia and probably more

This is simple

I dont know who edit Meredy and Wendy profile

But its wrong. It doesnt make sense.

Because, is Meredy really tanked an attack from Zancrow, then Juvia is comparable to him, so... Now is Gray far stronger than him? And Wendy durability during Tenrou Arc, if she really survived a serious from Azuma, Mest too.. and Gray (or loke) beated him, so another upgrade for Gray! (Sarcasm, if you dont get it)

And Juvia (Post TS / GMG) is Hypersonic+ (powerscaling from Gray Natsu and Gajeel) and Multi-City Block Level+ (matched Aquarius) so that makes: Multi-City Block and Hypersonic+ Chelia and Increased stats Wendy

Pre TS Juvia is City Block+ (gave Pre TS Gray) (same for Meredy's Durability) and Juvia without water body is Multi-City Block (survived be frozen by Gray) and the Water body make her intangible to solid-based/physical attacks

About Wendy: Small Building+ (Nirvana Arc), Large Building Level+ (Tenrou Arc) | City Block (normal) Multi-City Block+ (increased stats) | Small Town Level+ (DF) (same for her durability)

I just make this thread because an admin blocked me (but... the guy who edited first NEVER a thread about the upgrade... hmmm...) However, just read this and allow me the edition (because obviously this is more rasonable than the other thing)

I am afraid that it is hard to understand your points. The language is too incoherent.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
So, you want to ddddddddd..................owngrade Fairy Tail, correct?
Wait what? I thought he was trying to upgrade. Top kek.

I tried for a good 5 minutes trying to understand what you said, but I could not.. perhaps if you reworded it and just gave a simplified summary?

Juvia Lockser:

Attack Potency: City Block level+ (Gave Pre TS Gray a challenge) | Multi-City Block level+ (matched Lucy's Aquarius) ,higher than pre timeskip | Unknow, Probably Large Town Level via powerscaling

Speed:
At least Supersonic+ (out-speed Gray with Sierra) | Hypersonic+ (comparable to Natsu Gray and Gajeel)

Durability: Multi-City Block level without Water Body, her Water Body spell also makes her intangible and ignores physical/solid-based attacks | Higher | Higher

Key: Pre Timeskip | Post Timeskip | Post Second Timeskip

Wendy Marvell:

Attack Potency: Small Building Level+ (destroyed a Lacrima during Nirvana Arc) Large Building Level+ (via powerscaling during Tenrou Arc) | City Block Level normally Multi-City Block level+ with increased stats (matched Chelia) or with the Sky Drill | At least Small Town Level (she was exhausted when she beated Ezel and destroyed Face)

Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Dodged misiles from Dorma Anim and Comparable with Natsu and Gajeel) with Vernier | Hypersonic+ with Vernier (comparable to Natsu Gray and Gajeel)

Durability: Building Level (Nirvana Arc) City Block Level (Tenrou Arc) | Multi-City Block Level with Armor (resisted multiples attacks from Chelia) | Small Town Level+

Key: Pre Timeskip | Post Timeskip | DragonForce

Sherria/Chelia Blendy:

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Matched Juvia), higher with Heavenly Gathering of Clouds or in fight against a God

Speed: Hypersonic+ (comparable to Juvia)

Durability: Multi-City Block Level+ (resisted multiples attacks from Wendy), Regenerationn make her hard to beat.

Meredy:

Speed: Supersonic+ (comparable to Juvia)

Durability: At least City Block Level+ (resisted multiples attacks from Juvia)

while I still don't quite know what you're getting at, I'm seeing several issues with these FT Profiles (im not sure if this was your intention?). If you're trying to say that's what you want the FT profiles to be I have some issues with them.

-Juvia is not as powerful as gajeel natsu or gray so I don't think they are scaleable

-why exactly is Wendy at least hypersonic+ on her actual profile? also I don't think dodging a missile would be rated as supersonic+ (could be wrong), also it seems her speed is missing one key, it should look like Supersonic | Supersonic+ | Supersonic+ | Hypersonic+

Chelia/Sheria fought a base wendy which should stay at supersonic+ until she shows her current powers, although I suppose you could make a tab for the second timeskip saying likely Hypersonic+? (should be comparable to wendy)

Technically, what I'm doing is putting the profiles as they were before.

If Juvia is comparable with Gray hence is also comparable to Natsu and Gajeel.

Also, the person who edits the profiles before, put statistics with very high and unreasonable attack potency.

Hmm. I am uncertain. I have technically read the series, but I do not remember everything within it very well.

Yeah I also do not remember these particular feats. I also don't remember Juvia being equal to gray besides the pre timeskip,but that could just be me forgetting.

If Juvia was comparable with Gray before the timeskip

So now she still is, since both received the "Second Origin"

Gray has gotten way more powerups after second origin though. i'm not sure on that one, Maybe she could compare to his base form? dunno. Maybe wait and see what other people think

Gray got devil slayer magic and could contend with Mard geer while Juvia had trouble against one of his henchmen.I think some ft characters have old ratings but they lack feats to update it with.

LordAizenSama said:
Gray has gotten way more powerups after second origin though. i'm not sure on that one, Maybe she could compare to his base form? dunno. Maybe wait and see what other people think
obviously i scaled her from Gray Base Form. She is a joke compare to Devil Slayer Gray

And Juvia matched Aquarius, who is comparable to Loke (who is comparable or even equal to Gray and Natsu)

I don't know. We probably need more input.

The Proposed stats look good for Meredy & Juvia, I'm only unsure of the fact that Wendy is Small Town Level w/ Dragonforce after the 2nd timeskip, I can understand cause she learned to hone in on those powers but MCB for dragonforce seems about right pre-2nd timeskip.

IMO this is better

Wendy Marvell:

Attack Potency: Small Building Level+ (destroyed a Lacrima during Nirvana Arc) Large Building Level+ (via powerscaling during Tenrou Arc) | City Block Level normally Multi-City Block level with increased stats (matched Chelia) or with the Sky Drill | At least Small Town Level (she was exhausted when she beated Ezel and destroyed Face)

Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Dodged misiles from Dorma Anim at Comparable Speed with Natsu and Gajeel) with Vernier | Hypersonic+ with Vernier (comparable to Natsu Gray and Gajeel) | At least Hypersonic+ (blitzed Ezel)

Durability: Building Level (Nirvana Arc) City Block Level (Tenrou Arc) | Multi-City Block Level with Armor (resisted multiples attacks from Chelia) | Small Town Level+

Key: Pre Timeskip | Post Timeskip | DragonForce

Alpha149 said:

Also, the person who edits the profiles before, put statistics with very high and unreasonable attack potency.
Juvia is in now imanginable way comperable to Gray... Gray is leagues stronger than Juvia.

UncleSpaceman said:
Alpha149 said:

Juvia is in now imanginable way comperable to Gray... Gray is leagues stronger than Juvia.
Im talking about Pre TS and Base Post FIRST TS Gray

Obviously

In-short I agree with this guy.

The profiles are mostly messed up, but I don't agree fully.

Tartaros Juvia should be At Least MCB+, because Keyes was on par with the Tartaros members, which were all small town - small city, but he said he was weaker. Solid MCB+. As for Juvia's speed Hypersonic Tartaros, Hypersonic+ current

Wendy is literally broken. I don't know if anyone has been currently reading Fairy Tail but 1'st timeskip she should be small town, Dragon Force should be regular town for blitzing Ezel and destroying Face with little effort. Current Wendy can go into Dragon Force at will, and she'll be fighting Acnologia along with 4 other dragon slayers according to Zeref. For now I'd keep base 2nd timeskip Wendy at town level. As for her speed pre-timeskip is fine. 1'st timeskip and 2nd she should be hypersonic - hypersonic+.

Chelia is MCB+, hypersonic, currently small town hypersonic+ for being on par with Wendy.

That's all that needs change currently.

@Alpha149 It seems like highlighting this thread has not gained a lot of replies. You will probably need to severely rewrite your first post to turn much more coherent, so that most people can understand it.

Antvasima said:
@Alpha149 It seems like highlighting this thread has not gained a lot of replies. You will probably need to severely rewrite your first post to turn much more coherent, so that most people can understand it.
I just gave you a quick post :c

Yes. One reply from an entirely new member, who has not posted anything else.

Okay. Sorry. I have turned a bit paranoid about sockpuppets, and prefer input from more established members before allowing changes to be made.

I don't understand anything about Fairy Tail at all, but from what I understand (from a little bit of research on the topic) the attempt at scaling the characters to one another here doesn't exactly line up. I know where the intentions are coming from, but allow me to compare the pre/post timeskip scenario here to another scenario where two characters recieve, ostensibly, the same power increase, but come out the other end anything but equal.

In Dragonball Z, there's a point in the Namek saga where Krillin and Gohan both recieve a potential boost from the Namekian Elder, which should, by all rights, enhance them the same amount as each other, as it was done in the same way to both of them. However, just because they recieved the same power up, doesn't mean it applied equally to both of them. This appears to be the same case here, and so the characters cannot scale directly with one another.

Just my two cents.

I'm a new member in VsBattles, but I have about a year of experience on the NF. I've also bought every volume of FT...so, I'm not just a "sock puppet"

As for NorthernWind's post, nothing here was about 2 people getting the same power-up :p.

Juvia = Chelia = Wendy

Juvia fought Chelia during GMG and they were about equal.

Wendy also fought Chelia and they were 100% equal (a tie).

Wendy and Chelia have been together the entire year timeskip and their official partners now.

Zeref, Acnologia, and FDK Natsu get a MHS+ speed, the thing DontTalk used to upgrade the dragons in the first place was outdated and the same guy made a new calculation that upgraded them to MHS+

FDK Natsu > Zeref and Zeref is more or less equal to Acnologia. So that's why. Zeref also gets mountain durability and AP for being able to fight Acnologia, proof provided in my FT upgrade thread.

Wendy, a lot of things, can you just unlock Wendy so I can edit her, and you can tell me what you find incorrect

Back