• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And? so is Post Xenolith training shiki and Post Timeskip? not on the psykosorochi tho
I'm saying that Class T Gravity Manip >>>> 2300x Earth's Gravity Manip thus she should resist it.

Should also be mentioned that she was holding back when this happened.

I'm saying that Class T Gravity Manip >>>> 2300x Earth's Gravity Manip thus she should resist it.

Should also be mentioned that she was holding back when this happened.
What i'm saying is his gravity manip is far stronger than that but this doesn't actually matter since it's equalized

Also let's not do the whole weird FRA votes for no reason thing.

I've proven Tatsumaki resists his gravity manip and that analytical prediction + instinctive reaction mean nothing here.

Unless someone can prove otherwise, the previous votes shouldn't be counted.

I've proven Tatsumaki resists his gravity manip and that analytical prediction + instinctive reaction mean nothing here.

Well said also this won’t be added though it’s just for fun

Damn.

Another victim of the FRA train.

Iirc you can't TK your enemy even if they don't have resistance if you both the same LS at least that's what i've seen most of the time if they have same LS in a vs match where the other has TK

Even without her barrier (WHILE holding back), she was able to survive being crushed with gravity manip by Psykosorochi (Read a couple of pages), a FAR stronger entity than both Psykos and Gyoro Gyroro. Albeit she was greatly damaged.

Psycorochi has Class T LS.
I thought her barriers were passive, a friend of mine proved they were

Iirc you can't TK your enemy even if they don't have resistance if you both the same LS at least that's what i've seen most of the time if they have same LS in a vs match where the other has TK
Why would simply having the same LS mean that TK doesn't work? Huh?

Spare me using a character with AZ
Speedster:

Also Speedster with 1 half of his remaining character:

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Expert Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Darkness Manipulation (Can generate and manipulate solid darkness from his body to form various constructs), Weapon Creation (Can create weapons out of solid darkness), Flight, Regeneration(Mid), Sealing (Sealed Gelda), Attack Reflection (Can reflect magic attacks and amplify them. Meliodas has also shown the ability to reflect non magical Darkness and Lightning), Power Nullification (Can disperse magic attacks), Statistics Amplification (His magic power increases at night), Rage Power (Increased his power with his emotions despite being heavily injured), Telepathy, Air Manipulation (Can make air blades with swords), Aura (Can project a visible dragon-shaped aura with killing intent), Hellfire Manipulation (Purgatory fire nullifies up to Mid-High regeneration), Soul Manipulation (Demons remove and eat souls, destroying them completely), Duplication (Can create weaker clones of himself with Lostvayne), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Absorption (Can power himself by absorbing the damage he takes), Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 4), Body Control, Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Information Manipulation (Can gain knowledge of other by eating souls), Self-Sustenance(Type 2), Forcefield Creation and Power Nullification(Can create a barrier of darkness that destroy any kind of magic pass through it, even Merlin's teleportation), Passive Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement (Meliodas exudes a miasma that causes weaker beings to feel sick, even ones as powerful as Post-Training King. Miasma also prone to rot and decay other's mind and body), Resurrection (Returns to life every time he dies after a month has passed), Demon Clan Physiology, Enhanced Power Nullification(Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa)
Resistant to the following: Acid Manipulation(Hendrickson stated his Acid power didn't work on Meliodas due to his demonic nature), Soul Manipulation (Despite being a master soul manipulator, Melascula was unable to remove his soul the normal way even though he was heavily injured), Ice Manipulation (Unaffected by Vivian's Freeze Coffin which completely froze through an Earth Crawler), Telepathy (Drole's Magical Eye could not read his mind), Sealing, Perception Manipulation, Poison, Heatand Cold (Lives in Purgatory without being affected by its extreme environment), Regeneration Negation(Mid; Could heal from Noon Escanor's attacks), Gravity Manipulation, Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Acid Manipulation(Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level demons can withstand the goddess's ark), Heat Manipulation(Tanked attacks from Escanor), Corrosion Inducementand Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Biological Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2 and 3), Electricity Manipulation, and Corruption(Type 2; Purgatory transforms both physical and spiritual aspects of beings into Purgatory creatures such as Ban and Meliodas. Purgatory also cause the survivors to lose their sanity. Only purgatory survivor could withstand Supreme Deity's God Thunder, Resisted the Dead Spirits Possession), Paralysis Inducement in his Prime (Was the original holder of the Commandment of "Love")
All previous abilities minus Immortality (Type 4) and Resurrection. Danmaku, Resistance Negation (Tyrant Killing can bypass the inherent resistance to darkness-based attacks of the Supreme Deity), Possibly Weather Manipulation, Deconstruction(Destroyed the Demon King's arm), Environmental Destruction (His presence off-sets the balance of the world, generating cataclysms like earthquakes and destructive storms), Possibly Durability Negation, Curse Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction(with True Magic Power), Resistant to Mind Manipulation and Illusion Creation, Electricity Manipulation (Can withstand the Supreme Deity's God Thunder)

Speedster:

Also Speedster with 1 half of his remaining character:
Are you trying to intimidate me? Meliodas is no that haxes stats are equal anyway so passives won’t work the only hax he has is deconstruction and resistance negation with true magic power aura and magic which is way different from AZ

Gravity manipulation is a non-issue given her LS, even if it is equalized. She resists TK which has far greater than 2300x earth gravity LS anyway. TK can be used to mitigate its effects as well.

Please prove that either of them can analytically predict / instinctive react to THOUGHTS. please.
Shiki counters her TK by making himself incredibly heavy for her to move

His Class T feat which he is currently just a place holder till we get to the Ziggy fight and get Class Z LS, is almost 10x higher than what Tatsumaki resisted. She can't resist his gravity at all here.

Spider sense literally can do this + Thought based attack reflection Barrier prevents Tats from crushing anyways

His Class T feat which he is currently just a place holder till we get to the Ziggy fight and get Class Z LS, is almost 10x higher than what Tatsumaki resisted. She can't resist his gravity at all here.

Spider sense literally can do this + Thought based attack reflection Barrier prevents Tats from crushing anyways
Still keeping my vote.

Okay, but can he do that before she kills him? It's thought-based and she uses it as her first move. By the way she can target specific parts of his body.

Okay, when that feat is accepted and on the page, you can argue that. For now, she resists it.

Why would an attack reflection barrier prevent Tatsumaki from crushing? She has non-physical interaction and I'm pretty sure she destroyed Psychorochi through her barrier lol.

Okay, but can he do that before she kills him. It's thought-based and she uses it first.

Okay, when that feat is accepted and on the page, you can argue that. For now, she resists it.

Why would an attack reflection barrier prevent Tatsumaki from crushing? She has non-physical interaction and I'm pretty sure she destroyed Psychorochi through her barrier lol.
He changes his weight via thought so yes it will work given he has precog, It also won't kill him right away because tats lacks dura neg

She doesn't, she resisted a feat almost 10x weaker than his, plus his gravity manip is layered against people who can withstand that level of gravity

He changes his weight via thought so yes it will work given he has precog, It also won't kill him right away because tats lacks dura neg

She doesn't, she resisted a feat almost 10x weaker than his, plus his gravity manip is layered against people who can withstand that level of gravity
The 10x feat is not on the page?

If he increases his own weight won't he decrease his speed? Also his speed is equalized so he won't be able to predict the TK in time to immediately increase his weight.

Though I suppose he can after Tatsumaki's first attack. How intelligent is he and how likely is he to use the ability like that?

and for the other one as people changed votes

4c9db53428e0e0b945cee8b2cb73181d.jpg

Back