• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion thread III: Revenge of the Thread

I also think Solo looks promising. But I refuse to get too hyped up for it. I want to keep my expectations low. Plus I'm not exactly a fan of Han Solo.

I'm hyped for the following:

1. Mr. Senate himself in Rebels (voiced by Ian McDiarmid).

2. The Thrawn novel comic adaptation.

3. Last Jedi comic adaptation.

4. Thrawn: Alliances

5. Whatever the hell it is that Dave Filoni is working on. I trust that man to deliver Star Wars content in line with Lucas's original vision. I don't care if it be underpowered and inconsistent like Rebels. The man can still tell fun stories.

Filoni is the closest we will get to George's vision considering his Lucas Protege

Shadowbokunohero said:
Filoni is the closest we will get to George's vision considering his Lucas Protege
He has actually labelled himself as George's Padawan. And George feels the same way.

if I ever become a staff member and I close the thread, this is gonna be my gif to end >_>

Thread: guy with blaster

Me: force kick

Oh right the infinite empire planet forgot that was a thing from legends brought into canon but altered. So yeah seems possible to me especially since the Ones are still canon

Stuff like this does make me miss the Old Republic era a lot. Well I'm glad it's not completely gone at least

The Everlasting said:
Meanwhile I just want the Pius Dea Era to be canon.
I think the Ordu Aspectu might be their canon incarnation. Just have to get more lore on those douchebags.

Js250476 said:
Stuff like this does make me miss the Old Republic era a lot. Well I'm glad it's not completely gone at least
Fun Fact: The devastation of Taris is canon. According to the Aftermath trilogy, some cataclysmic battle during the Old Republic era destroyed the ecumenopolis and rendered most of the planet's surface a toxic dump.

So any of you caught up on the news that the Game of Thrones writers are going to be helming a series of Star Wars films separate from those helmed by Rian Johnson?

I heard about it.

It's going to be... very interesting to see what happens.

I'd be all for R-Rated Star Wars tho.

I was gonna either make a profile for the Galactic Empire or expand the Stormtrooper's page to include Legends.

Seriously, Legends Stormtrooper training is god damn insane.

i want them to make Dash Rendar canon >_> even if it's just a cameo in the Solo movie

The Everlasting said:
Seriously, Legends Stormtrooper training is god damn insane.
It's insane in canon as well. Don't go by what you see in Rebels. In the canon comics, they're portrayed as quite deadly. Lost Stars gives us a look at their training. Lost Stars, Twilight Company, and Inferno Suqad also show us how deadly they can really be. Seriously, during one battle, a bunch of Stormtroopers took over a Rebel Alliance base and only lost one man. And in another, they take over a Rebel Alliance capital ship while undercover as victims of a pirate attack. And then there's SCAR squadron. Those guys are crazy.

Js250476 said:
I blame the Stormtroopers always miss meme as to why Stormtroopers don't get taken seriously tbh
That and Rebels. Seriously though, they are good. In Twilight Company, we see a Stormtrooper, who is injured and still recovering mind you, shoot down a spy drone (which is like tennis ball sized) from dozens of metres away in a dark cave.

main characters just have plot armor is all , no way a stormtrooper can get through plot armor

Back