• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ3 multiplier legitimacy (Discontinued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, this whole hating upgrades thing you have going on (which although mostly focused on me hasn't been only limited to me) is really tiresome.

You just show up, insult people even if they try to make legit points, refuse to make any legitimate counter arguments of your own, often refuse to give responses that have a word count over single digits (although that could just reflect your limited thought process), and do nothing but insult people in ways that take all the fun out of debating.

You provide nothing of value to this site.
Trust me when I say that there are many others who are tired of what u have been doing but imma sit back and watch it get unleashed in your face lol

Also u like to make upgrades (like this one) that be on the lvl of a kindergartener

U saying that means u believe in something this absurd so ofc u say that 😂
Trust me when I say that there are many others who are tired of what u have been doing but imma sit back and watch it get unleashed in your face lol
All I see is further support of my opinions of you.

Your first statement is a lame and unoriginal insult (with terrible spelling/grammar, might I add) that contributes nothing to the thread and is just meant to be hurtful.

The second statement is a further baseless claim of yours (with a bit more lousy grammar, courtesy of your impoverished thought process) that is simply meant to be insulting and also contributes nothing to the thread.

It's almost like you're just a troll who cares more about insulting people than actually contributing...

All I see is further support of my opinions of you.

Your first statement is a lame and unoriginal insult (with terrible spelling/grammar, might I add) that contributes nothing to the thread and is just meant to be hurtful.

The second statement is a further baseless claim of yours (with a bit more lousy grammar, courtesy of your impoverished thought process) that is simply meant to be insulting and also contributes nothing to the thread.

It's almost like you're just a troll who cares more about insulting people than actually contributing...
It’s cause u have a hard time grasping something truthful 😂

Anyways we end it here. Like I said I can’t wait for it to blow up

It’s because you have a hard time grasping something truthful 😂

Anyways we end it here. Like I said I can’t wait for it to blow up
1. Since your spelling is atrocius, I took the liberty of fixing it for you.

2. Notice how you answered none of my points about you being a toxic troll who contributes nothing to this site. Coward.

3. Unlike you, I know how to debate. Yes I lose my debates, but at least I still try to use reasons and statements, unlike your worthless hide.

You're not fit to be called a vs debater.

1. Since your spelling is atrocius, I took the liberty of fixing it for you.

2. Notice how you answered none of my points about you being a toxic troll who contributes nothing to this site. Coward.

3. Unlike you, I know how to debate. Yes I lose my debates, but at least I still try to use reasons and statements, unlike your worthless hide.

You're not fit to be called a vs debater.
If you have trouble understanding basic English then that just tells me you have a hard time with life so everything u tried saying here is obsolete and u need to go understand basic English….

Like I said, there are many who are already sick of u but imma laugh when it blows up your face

Also u like to make upgrades (like this one) that be on the lvl of a kindergartener
1. Says the one with the spelling of a kindergartener.

2. I use statements and scaling that have already been looked at by this wiki and try to connect the clues.

More brain power used in one day than you probably use in a month.

1. Says the one with the spelling of a kindergartener.

2. I use statements and scaling that have already been looked at by this wiki and try to connect the clues.

More brain power used in one day than you probably use in a month.
Keep crying cause u don’t like the fact that many people don’t like what I have been doing. Anyways if you are done then go about your way

If you have trouble understanding basic English then that just tells me you have a hard time with life so everything u tried saying here is obsolete and u need to go understand basic English….
There's a difference between understanding what someone writes and realizing that someone's spelling is atrocious.

You call yourself a debater? Act like one.

Could both of you stop fighting? Especially you Blackejan as you not only started it by poisoning the well, you keep on provoking him and you were warned before about your behaivor.
That’s him getting mad when all I said is his name. I even said I can’t wait for it to blow up in his face and told him to just end it

That’s him getting mad when all I said is his name. I even said I can’t wait for it to blow up in his face and told him to just end it
Bullshit.

You knew damn well what you were doing.

You've been a toxic troll doing just this sort of behavior on various One Piece and Fairy Tail threads and you knew this would provoke me.

Could both of you stop fighting? Especially you Blackejan as you not only started it by poisoning the well, you keep on provoking him and you were warned before about your behaivor.
Bullshit.

You knew damn well what you were doing.

You've been a toxic troll doing just this sort of behavior on various One Piece and Fairy Tail threads and you knew this would provoke me.
Mhm sure. Now let’s end it

I can't continue a thread when 70% of the posts are about the fight.

I would make a new thread, but it doesn't seem like the consensus was in favor even before the fight.

And now I lost all interest/passion for this topic.

I'm done with this thread.

No point, the consensus wasn't even that much in favor of my point anyway.

And I lost all passion for this topic.

If anyone wants to continue it then please feel free, but I'm done.

I disagree. Even if this was accepted, it won't even be used because this site refuses to accept DB multipliers properly.
Eh, I agree with SSJ2 being WAY more than just 2x, since no way would just 2x allow Gohan to shitstomp Perfect Cell like he did.

@BlackeJan you should not have started something out of nowhere totally unprovoked which led to derailment, even though this topic has been discussed many times.

@Eseseso like you said, the consensus isn't in favor and I agree with DDM's points. Since you mentioned about closing the thread, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back