• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Po's AP is massively above that of his hero's chi form who two shot Ke-Pa (325 tons) while very weakened.

Skill-wise, Po developed panda style Kung fu in about a week, and in legends of awesomeness, he's capable of taking down the entire Furious Five at once, is an equal to Fenghuang who can also defeat the furious five + shifu, and can learn several of the impossible moves in the middle of a fight where numerous skilled and prestigious Kung fu masters were unable to learn even one over time. Spongebob's martial arts skill is... inconsistent at best, and usually isn't anything too impressive.

Alright, I'll vote for Po. He holds every advantage here, and the only thing left is for him to select a wincon that bypasses the regen. Po could seal or BFR Spongebob, and possibly deconstruct him, though I'm not sure if that gets past mid-high or not. Spongebob's only real wincon is, idk, probability manipulation.

BFR probably wouldn't work on Spongebob due to the magic pencil being able to create dimensional gateways.

Spongebob also has a wincon with the String, which could unravel Po into a string as a form of dura bypass.

However he has to actually hit Po with the string first and Po has far higher range.

Hmm...

JJSliderman said:
BFR probably wouldn't work on Spongebob due to the magic pencil being able to create dimensional gateways.
theres also the fact that the magic book took him and his friends back to bikini bottom

I'm assuming he doesn't have the magic book, but that is an option, yeah.

Either way I think I'll vote Spongebob. His toon force and Regenerationn should allow him to take a couple hits from Po, before he gets up and erases the panda with the String/Magic Pencil.

Spongebob due to regen and magic pencil. I see no way Po can bypass mid-high Regenerationn.

Where does this dimensional travel thing come from, and is it really cross-univeral in range?

Also how does Spongebob get past the resurrection?

One time Spongebob was transported to Doodlebob's dimension, and he drew a doodle of Sandy who constructed a dimensional gateway to send Spongebob back. The gateway was made with the magic pencil.

Also I think the String could kinda just transmute Po.

Or the Magic Pencil could reduce Po to just a head or something and render him unable to fight. And Spongebob can make his own magic pencils now.

What exact wincons Spongebob has, then again? IIRC, some abilities are just not as great in the 8-A key.

Assuming the String is on his profile, maybe that. It basically causes people to unravel until they're nothing but a pile of string, with enough power to unwind an entire galaxy.

The String was denied to even be as optional equipment on the profile for a lot of reasons, so that´s not an actual option.

If Spongebob doesn't have the string, and Po can just passively resurrect from stuff like the magic pencil and resist transmutation, then I'm not really sure if there's a way Spongebob can win.

Po's Wu-Xi Finger Hold probably wouldn't work, since the Magic Pencil can make dimensional portals, but Po could just range spam with the Wind Hammer and Mongolian Fireball.

you sure about that? spongebob is blood lusted here, and

"Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle."

Back