• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode VI Return of the Threadi

Some calcs from this blog

436935793_395579760004916_5184418707129325256_n.jpg

Did anyone make a calculation for the HR jedi stopping the tibanna gas cartridge, that was the size of a large ship and moving at a near lightspeed and could have destroyed an entire moon?

The few dozens of jedi with their combined efforts managed to stop it, before it could hit the Sun and destroy the solar system due to a supernova explosion.

This feat massively upscales Star Wars Canon power levels.

Also, Darth Vader destroying the fortified hull of his own super star destroyer, that can tank turbolaser shots even without deflector shields on. Darth Sidious casually uplifting the member of the Summa-Verminoth subspecies (7.5 km in height).

Vader casually destroyed an entire forest, which due to its scale would also be above City block level.

Estala Maru managed to keep the Starlight Beacon from self-destructing from the gravitational forces for a brief amount of time. Starlight Beacon is indeed huge, over 1 km in height or more.

Force users can now comfortably stop starships from escaping into space, while they are accelerating. Starships have velocity well beyond escape velocity and they weight many hundreds or thousands of tonnes.

All of these feats are clearly above Multi-City Block level that are currently listed on the profiles.

Lifting strength must also be higher, because even HR era younglings can lift with their bare hands several tonnes of weight without breaking a sweat.

Last edited:
I'll have to look into the first one again (I've been planning to for a while), but, from what I remember, the sun-destruction shit would've been via a massive chain reaction.

Vader (as well as Sidious) was heavily amped at the time due to Dark Side stuff, and it's shown in books like Aftermath and Lost Stars that the Executor-class can 'tank' turbolaser blasts mostly because of sheer size.

When does Vader destroy the forest?

Canon Vader tanks the massive Kaiju's grip and that Kaiju was capable of destroying an entire civilization. He and his inquisitors also managed to temporarily hold off a massive tsunami and survvive the aftermath.

Black, White and Red Vader can casually destroy massive skyscrapers, fortresses, tank ship's atmospheric entry explosion.

Vader can deflect an energy blast from a starship, that with its sheer shockwaves can send many flying. That would require above superhuman strength. He also demonstrated physical strength on part with Chewbacca, who can lift multiple tonnes.

Even Asajj Ventress can fight on par with Wrecker, who is above Class 10 in lifting strength (can effortlessly lift LAAT and stop a huge spider-droids leg and overpower it, fight on par with a baby rancor - rancors can destroy buildings with their sheer strength).

Any decent force user can block lightsaber strikes from characters, such as Darth Vader or General Grievous, who are well above superhuman in lifting strength.

I'll have to look into the first one again (I've been planning to for a while), but, from what I remember, the sun-destruction shit would've been via a massive chain reaction.

Vader (as well as Sidious) was heavily amped at the time due to Dark Side stuff, and it's shown in books like Aftermath and Lost Stars that the Executor-class can 'tank' turbolaser blasts mostly because of sheer size.

When does Vader destroy the forest?
Yes, sun destruction is due to tibanna. But the moon destruction is due to the kinetic energy I would assume.

The SSD hulls were not breached by turbolasers.

In Vader (2020). Scans for the feats.

All in all, multiple city blocks for DC and durability are way too low for the strongest canon force users. Their feats are way above this level.

The SSD hulls were not breached by turbolasers.
When was this? I recall an Executor getting cored by a Starhawk in Empire's end.
All in all, multiple city blocks for DC and durability are way too low for the strongest canon force users. Their feats are way above this level.
Definitely. I've been compiling some stuff for a while.

By the way, do you consider canon Luke as the strongest force user (besides massively amped Dyad Sidious with all Sith/Rey with all the Jedi power up)?

As of ROTJ, he was comparable to ROTJ Vader, who was somewhat comparable to ROTJ Sidious. BOBF/Mandlorian Luke is above ROTJ Luke in force power, experience and skills and he continued to grow in power, skills etc.

In Shadow of the Sith (SOTS), Luke was able to defeat Exim Panshard, who is possibly more powerful than Sidious. Sidious was also afraid of Luke and waited until he was dead to carry on his plans in Rise of Skywalker. Even in visions, Luke was powerful enough to surpass Sidious and kill him and become the new Sith Lord/Emperor.

SOTS Luke is possibly his most powerful version, who didn't have doubts and was not conflicted. It was stated that he achieved perfection with his lightsaber and deflected attacks from 9 dark side entities. The author of SOTS book stated that Luke is the most powerful being in the galaxy, even though Sidious was resurrected.

Yoda was weaker than post Order 66 Sidious, who is inferior to his ROTJ version. That would mean that jedi master of the new jedi order Luke is above Yod/Sidious.

Luke's potential was equal to Anakin's.

It appears that Luke is the strongest jedi of all time in both Canon and Legends.

I don't not consider him such, but don't consider him such. There's a lot of evidence for all sides.

I don't not consider him such, but don't consider him such. There's a lot of evidence for all sides.
Who would be stronger as a Jedi? Rey with the temporary power buff? Without outside help, she isn't nearly as strong. Even John Boyega said that ROTS Anakin mops the floor with Rey or Kylo Ren.

Well, without actor's input, Rey was overpowered by Kylo, who was not a top tier force user. They lack battle experience, skills and feats and without the dyad power buff, they would be weaker.

EVen with the dyad buff, they were easily tossed around by zombie Sidious, who was inferior to his ROTJ version.

Yoda at his prime is unable to best Darth Sidious, who gained an increase in power, after killing Mace Windu and inactment of Order 66. Dark side was growing stronger. The same Sidious would continue to learn new force powers, spend more time mastering the Force and become overall stronger.

ROTJ Sidious>ROTS Sidious>ROTS Yoda.

Prime Vader is comparable to a stronger than ROTS Sidious. ROTJ Luke was an equal to ROTJ Vader.

Luke was considered by Palpatine as the one who can surpass him and continue the Rule of Two, which means he can kill him. Before Luke that was Vader before his injuries.

Can I make a list of canon feats, that should be calculated? They will include speed/strength/destructive capacity/durability?

and Kylo reached the potential that Luke feared in him by TLJ as confirmed by the novelization

Who would be stronger as a Jedi? Rey with the temporary power buff? Without outside help, she isn't nearly as strong. Even John Boyega said that ROTS Anakin mops the floor with Rey or Kylo Ren.
statements like those dont mean anything, Dave Filoni has verbatim said that Dooku would lose to like a small amount of pirates, and Lucas himself has statements during the run up to the prequels saying TPM Obi Wan and Qui Gon were above people like vader. unless its backed up by in universe guides or representation then i take out of universe author statements with a pinch of salt

also Kylo is absolutely a top tier he has accolades from 3 reputable sources in universe, that being Grandmaster Luke, Sidious and Palpatine , and many of these accolades are very specific spread across dozens of material across many many years.

as who is the strongest Jedi id say its a toss up between Luke, Prime Yoda and prob Porter Engle. not counting full potential anakin ofc

also Kylo is absolutely a top tier he has accolades from 3 reputable sources in universe, that being Grandmaster Luke, Sidious and Palpatine , and many of these accolades are very specific spread across dozens of material across many many years.

as who is the strongest Jedi id say its a toss up between Luke, Prime Yoda and prob Porter Engle. not counting full potential anakin ofc
Porter Engle excelled at duelling above everyone else, but his force powers were not on the same level as Yoda.

According to the force visions, young Luke is capable of surpassing Darth Sidious. Older and more powerful Luke is above any version of Yoda or other Jedis.

Anakin never managed to reach his full potential and the glimpse of his potential was shown on Mortis and World between worlds.

Porter Engle excelled at duelling above everyone else, but his force powers were not on the same level as Yoda.
this isnt true, while his noted more for his swordsmanship, his force powers were specifically noted be in the top of the order as well, which is in the same realm as prime Yoda who is above his PT counterpart.
According to the force visions, young Luke is capable of surpassing Darth Sidious. Older and more powerful Luke is above any version of Yoda or other Jedis.
Prime Yoda isnt the Yoda who fought sidious, id say grandmaster Luke is probably above Yoda as he has the accolades that arnt as contextual to a specific era
Anakin never managed to reach his full potential and the glimpse of his potential was shown on Mortis and World between worlds.
hence why i didnt count him.

id have to check again to be sure but im pretty sure its the star wars OT graphic childrens novel from 2016

Back