• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(SPOILERS) Major BFDI Revisions: The Loss of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I have calced them to be at average 9-A, they are dismissed as gags, and are unreliable due to massive inconsistencies.

It is as if I put a Varies or Unknow tier for Bomby's explosions.

So far, Blue has said to downgrade to High 7-C, but add possibly higher, and the rest have also said possibly 7-B sounds best. Am I right?

@Soupy

1. Can't scale it to be a durability feat, since it's unknown if he got KO'd or not, you can't use it for an argument

2. One of your examples got possibly 7-C for a reason, they aren't staying solid 7-B that's for sure at least,

3. If it was Leafy, we can scale it to an AP feat, but with it being solely dura alone now it's in question.

I think we should ask staff to comment here, as we are in clear disagreement about this

1. I've already explained that doesn't mean the feat gets thrown out completely

2. For being nearly killed (Also the other one's just flat out 9-B with no Possibly/Likely in sight) Besides, Nobody's saying they'll be solid 7-B, I'm perfectly fine with them being rated as Possibly

i mean, even if you take this feat at face value, because of the vagueness present, if needle did get knocked out, then the dura feat isnt combat applicable

That's not what that means at all, being knocked out would just mean you slightly back scale And because you don't have half a million tier 9 feats to contradict it not that the feat's completely thrown out (Also we're not even sure if she was knocked out)

Again, it was vague. For example, how injured was Needle when she crashed into her cake? We dont know that, because we never see her again until a week later, and while she was in perfect condition a week later, it was unknown how injured her body initially was when she crashed.

Considering we accept durability feats that nearly kill characters I doubt she was so injured that the feat would become invalid (Also if you're suggesting some level of Regenerationn for Needle then I'm all ears)

Really though, why is saying that she was just undamaged by the feat so much more unreasonable than saying that she was so brutally injured that the feat's invalid, but we don't see that because she healed from it with Regenerationn that she has never displayed before or after?

Ah yes, now we're saying that she has type 4 immortality, of course Anything to say that she doesn't scale, eh?

Soupywolf5 said:
Ah yes, now we're saying that she has type 4 immortality, of course Anything to say that she doesn't scale, eh?
We all know that when she hit the cake actually got sent to the shadow realm which makes the feat null

FRIMI said:
it also could've killed needle
Just a nitpick, but Needle was actually alive a week later, especially when you see her falling back to Earth.

And how???

With a week difference, you can't just firmly say that she wasn't knocked out cold or harmed even harder or just recovered

And saying that she was extremely injured (To the point where she wouldn't scale) but healed from those injuries with Regenerationn that she's never displayed before or after is better, how exactly?

@Soupy, It doesn't need to be near death, just something a bit worse than being knocked out, like damaging a limb or something. BUT we don't know. All we know is that she got flown , and came back a week later. It's so vague that I doubt it can be used, that's what

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I think we should finish this quickly, I will call some staff because we will never agree here
We still need to talk about 2 things (listed in the OP), and one is in deep discussion, but leading to the agreeing of the downgrade completely.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
@Soupy, It doesn't need to be near death, just something a bit worse than being knocked out, like damaging a limb or something. BUT we don't know. All we know is that she got flown , and came back a week later. It's so vague that I doubt it can be used, that's what
What we know is that her body was entirely undamaged when we see her next, and saying that she was injured to the point where the durability feat becomes invalid (Where she'd need to be pretty badly injured) but thanks to an ability she's never shown before we don't see this, is a lot less reasonable than saying that she was just undamaged

How injured exactly are you suggesting she was? Because it would need to be pretty badly injured for her to not scale (And at that point she'd need some decent level of regen to heal completely, and assuming she has Regenerationn because of this one thing despite never showing that before or after doesn't make sense)

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4208849

Not having an exact date is why it's probably best to just postpone now, since we don't know how long a thread is going to go on for and it may get cut off. Sorry guys.

@Wokistan

Thank you, but I told you all to not close the threads, as they will remain that way in the new forum. Also, the content revisions should shut down around April 14, not now.

Can you summarise the conclusions here in an easy to understand manner?

We have accepted Inorganic Physiology for the contestants and Four's BFR to be downgraded to have limits (that being it is escapable).

While we are agreeing partially with downgrading the contestants to High 7-C (most accepted it), Soupy thinks possibly 7-B. I personally think that the contestants should be downgraded to High 7-C.

Four having Transmutation instead of Biological Manipulation for his mutilation is also up for debate, but for sure, you cant use Bio Manip on an Inorganic Physiological being, hence why its being changed to Transmutation.

For reference, this is the mutilation. Should this be Transmutation instead of Biological Manipulation?

F605EFE5-DB17-458F-A787-C069BED84DD7

Soupywolf5 said:
Thanks for ignoring that the reasons for the downgrade are practically non-existent at this point
Once again, Needle's fate was unknown. True, she was alive, but how injured was she? And was she conscious after crashing? We dont know, because we dont see her again until 1 week later. Not to mention, its the only 7-B feat of its kind.

About the backscaling: even the cake itself exploded, and thus, this would be a major outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back