• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(SPOILERS) Major BFDI Revisions: The Loss of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Welp, BFB 16 was a major downfall. But whats to also note is that this will be a major impact. Lets break it down.

7-B Low Tiers
They currently scale to Needle's feat of crashing into her cake at relativistic speed in BFDI 5. For those unaware, here is the feat in questio. There are 2 major problems with this:

• Leafy wasnt the one who caused her to fly into the air, it was the wind, evidenced that she was being swayed around in curves, when a true slap wouldve sent her straight up.
  • While Needle survived it, it was unknown of her condition when she hit her cake (she may have been KO'd). This is the exact reasoning why someone like Robbie Rotte had his moon feat invalidated, because their condition afterwards was unknown, leaving to believe that they were most likely KO'd as they dont say anything.
In conclusion, the cast should be downgraded to High 7-C scaling from Robot Flower, whose KE was exactly this.

Bright Side
The contestants should get Inorganic Physiology, as they are literally objects. While they can be poisoned, it is most likely the result of Plot-Induced Stupidity (like in a similar fashion with Pokémo being inanimate beings). Other than that, they have physics like a real object would, and even an inside of them as you would expect.

Further proof that they are inorganic is that when they die, their faces and limbs disappear, as if it was a soul possessing the body. However, since they can be poisoned, could a limited physiology work?

Four
Oh boy, the mascot of BFB...

Four's BFR is actually possible to escape, as seen in BFB 14-16. And there should be a note that he cant really suck in large contestants (shown when he struggled to suck Spongy to the EXIT), unless he couldve just grown in size to make them fit. Otherwise, this may be yet again another Plot-Induced Stupidity moment.

Bright Side
Four's Biological Manipulation should be listed as Transmutation, as it is proven more logical that the contestants are inanimate objects, and Four managing to Bio Manip them doesnt make any sense, because that is what Inorganic Physiology is supposed to have as a resistance.

Conclusion

• Contestants are downgraded to High 7-C
  • Objects get Inorganic Physiology
  • Four's BFR gets downgraded to limits (should have a note within his weakness section)
  • Four's mutilation is considered Transmutation instead of Biological Manipulation
That is all. Arigatoo.

Currently Accepted

• Objects get Inorganic Physiology
  • Four's BFR gets downgraded to limits (should have a note within his weakness section)
  • Four's mutilation is considered Transmutation instead of Biological Manipulation
What needs to be talked about

• Contestants are downgraded to High 7-C
    • May be getting a "High 7-C, possibly 7-B" rating
      • Agree with downgrading them completely to High 7-C:
      • Agree with downgrading them to High 7-C, but keep a possibly 7-B rating:
      • Disagree with downgrading them to High 7-C:

You waited to strike while we were weak huh?

Anyways I think what you're saying makes sense Also I'm glad you didn't talk about 4 hurting from Spongy being on fire since that's PIS considering episod 15

Of course thats PIS. As to Pin being crushed to death in BFDIA 5c even though shes survived far worse, especially demonstrated 2 episodes later where that Pin in the same condition from 5c (being limbless) tanked an explosion that could be seen from outside the forest, and she survived it point blank.

Yah this show has lots of PIS

Also I'm betting 4 will remain the strongest charcter, 2 probably just has something with him that messes with his powers

What you think?

however, we do have an upper limit to Four's BFR. If we assume that base Four is considered roughly the same size as an average contestant, then since spongey was stated to be 7 times bigger than the previous largest contestent eliminated (probably 8 ball, but could also be refering to the jawbreaker), Four at a minimum cannot BFR something ~ 7x bigger than himself

For now, Two will probably be something like this:

Tier: At least 5-A, possibly 4-C

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Toon Force, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Telekinesis, Flight (Flew to Goiky upon his arrival), Creation (Grew a building from the ground), possibly Transmutation (Seemingly turned the sun into a spike ball)

Attack Potency: At least Large Planet level (Can harm Four), possibly Star level (Seemingly turned the sun into a spike ball, but it is unknown if he really did transmute the sun or if he was only creating the spike ball out of thin air)

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (WIP, but I calculated that he was moving 1.9% SoL when he was flying to Goiky)

Lifting Strength: Class K (Rose a building from the ground with his telekinesis with ease)

Durability: At least Large Planet level, possibly Star level (Comparable to his AP)

Striking Strength: Large Planet Class

Range:
Standard melee range, Several kilometers with Telekinesis, possibly Interplanetary via Transmutation

Two's mountain feat probably needs to be calculated until we see further feats and scaleing from them as hurting four could just be bugging him instead of hurt so a "____ (moved all the lava out of a mountain and moved a forest), likely large planet level (could hurt four but this could just be pis or making him annoyed), at least star level (probably turned the sun into a spike ball)"

So you say,

Tier: At least 7-A, likely 5-A, possibly 4-C

At least Mountain level (Opened Yoyle Mountain with this much force, could move around a forest with ease), likely Large Planet level (Can seemingly harm Four, but it couldve been bugging him than him being in pain), possibly Star level (Seemingly turned the sun into a spike ball, but it is unknown if he really did transmute the sun or if he was only creating the spike ball out of thin air)

But given Two's potential power, he is most likely equal to Four, as he can even harm him casually with a spike ball. Also, thats why I explained a likely 5-A rating.

I'm just saying that Four didn't look especially harmed by the spike ball to me. he really just seemed annoyed.

edit: oh nvmd you literally just said that

1. Tbh, how he deformed Pin didn't seem like Transmutation, as he seemed to just change the insides of Pin.

Just keep me neutral on Transmutation for now.

2. PIS was pretty much the whole episode, so I am unsure unsure about if being unable to suck in large opponents should be added and be a legitamate weakness. BUT characters being able to escape the EXIT was consistent with other episodes, so I agree on that being added to his page

3. Of course, I agree with the 7-B's becoming High 7-C, consistent with the X feat and the other feats

4. Inorganic Physiology is an obvious yes.

Objection. Of course Spongy wont be eliminated, he gotten character development.

But in all seriousness, what do you think?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
1. Tbh, how he deformed Pin didn't seem like Transmutation, as he seemed to just change the insides of Pin.

2. PIS was pretty much the whole episode, so I am unsure unsure about if being unable to suck in large opponents should be added and be a legitamate weakness. BUT characters being able to escape the EXIT was consistent with other episodes, so I agree on that being added to his page

3. Of course, I agree with the 7-B's becoming High 7-C, consistent with the X feat and the other feats

You do realize that you cant affect Inorganic Physiology with Biological Manipulation, right?

Psychomaster35 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:

You do realize that you cant affect Inorganic Physiology with Biological Manipulation, right?
I'm saying this because he didn't Pin into something else entirely, all he did was more change his structure.

I think we should wait with all the revisions related to stuff only present in this episode until at least the next one, others like transmuation and inorganic physiolgy are goood to go

Let's see if four and two interact at all in BFB 17 or in TPOT 1. I think until then we should hold off on revisions just because of how insanely PIS that episode was

yep checked wiki about Two Button said The button on Two's hand says "THE GET AWAY FROM ME BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!! possible side effects include: burn removal, depigmentation, dent removal, enlargement".

Because of these side effects, Taco became uncooked, Spongy's burn was removed, and Woody grew to normal size, became uncolored, and had the dent Bell gave him removed.

seem technically Fixed back to normal.

I think Four was just having a bad day in BFB 16 so Two can seem better and have a reason for the contestants to switch to TPOT. I also noticed that Four gradually has became softer and is bluffing more than he is actually strong. Four's BFR is all that should be downgraded, and since Four can fit characters like Stapy with ease by stretching him, maybe Spongy's ellimination was Plot-Induced Stupidity as well. I'd say Four's BFR should still be downgraded, but don't look at this as a disapointment, Two hasn't even proven to be stronger yet.

checked Wiki about actually Four has Weaknesses.

• Limited strength: Four was unable to eliminate and suck in Spongy completely in The Escape from Four.
  • Burn tolerance: Four can become incapacitated if he comes into contact with fire presumably from the inside, which is unusual given his resistance to lava

keep in mind that the BFDI wiki was also edited to have this in at roughly the same time we have this discussion and with similar fans. It's very much possible that we can come up with different facts

Probably a bit late, but the contestants being poisoned is more likely the poison being really potent rather than it being PIS (Like in Pokémon)

I personally dont think poison is PIS for the simple reason that some contestants are explicitely immune to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back