• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(SPOILERS) Major BFDI Revisions: The Loss of Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that we don't even get the where the tree was rooted and the wall on screen together, so you can't scale the distance (Also What do you even mean by "standard pixel scaling" is there some elite pixel scaling only done by top tier calc members?)

Also Psycho I swear if you rate Two as 5-A for making Four say ow, then I will personally upgrade all of Toy Story to have 9-C AP

E╠Âm╠Âp╠Âa╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âc╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ân╠Âi╠Âp╠Âu╠Âl╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂT╠Âw╠Âo╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âf╠Âi╠Âr╠Âm╠Âe╠Âd╠Â

Soupywolf5 said:
I meant that we don't even get the where the tree was rooted and the wall on screen together, so you can't scale the distance (Also What do you even mean by "standard pixel scaling" is there some elite pixel scaling only done by top tier calc members?)
Standard pixel scaling, you mean counting the pixels between the tree and the wall.

╠ÂI╠Âf╠ ╠ÂP╠Âs╠Ây╠Âc╠Âh╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠ÂT╠Âw╠Âo╠ ╠Â5╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âr╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂF╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠Â,╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂF╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠ÂL╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Â2╠Â-╠ÂC╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âl╠Âd╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠ÂB╠ÂF╠ÂB╠Â

Bump

And theres a reasoning why I put the 5-A to begin with.

But for now, I still prefer to hold off from making the profile until 2-3 more episodes featuring Two are released to show more powers.

Well, iirc in one episode he moved his face to the other side of his body (As an example, also his profile does already have Body Control listed on it)

That is actually because the four shape of his body is always facing the screen as an animation style. That shouldn't be a reason he has body control then.

I know whe you mean, but if this where 3D animation that would not happen. Four's shape is always facing the screen as a animation style, I don't consider it a feat. They never want to show a backwards four shape.

Psychomaster35 said:
It could be laziness for animating him, though, or it is just weird.
Something like that too, though I consider a backward Four a cursed image cause of how Four's four shape always faces the screen. It's really just an established style to me, since they did the same with Two. The point is, Four has a body control feat in BFB 16.

I've already explained why not (Also we haven't even applied the Lifting Strength upgrades yet, this would never get done)

You, really haven't all you've said is doesn't look it so it isn't or brought up Robbie Rotten saying that because he was downgraded they should too, a single discrepancy in onscreen speed doesn't make the wind feat unusable (Otherwise we would need to downgrade a lot of verses speed or things related to it), and the possibility of Needle being ko'd Doesn't make the feat unusable because, unlike Robbie they're actually consistent (With 3 characters tanking the wind that launched Needle, and the extremely casual High 7-C feat)

1. Ugh, I don't even need a calc to see that the wind that blown teardrop wasn't relativistic. If you are so insistent on a calc, ask Psycho and we will continue after.

2. Yes, it does make it unusable, because then you can't just assume that all of them tanked the same wind intensity, also, many wrongs don't make a right, so trying to say that we need to downgrade a bunch of others isn't a good argument.

2. "3 characters tanking it" WTF. Pin wasn't pushed further due to the wall to her back, Teardrop fell into the tree after getting blown off her feet, so she didn't get the full force of the wind, only 2 characters at max you can make an argument for, leafy and snowball. But considering how it easily flew needle and teardrop, that just backs up insonsistent.

Such aggressio

That's exactly what I'm saying, you say because the wind wasn't relativistic on-screen a single time when it threw Teardrop, that they weren't being thrown at those speeds (And a thing not being a certain speed on screen a single time isn't a reason to downgrade the verse)

Pin was still thrown into said wall, and Teardrop being thrown into a tree wouldn't make it much better (Especially considering she was then thrown into the wall almost immediately after)

Soupywolf5 said:
Such aggressio
That's exactly what I'm saying, you say because the wind wasn't relativistic on-screen a single time when it threw Teardrop, that they weren't being thrown at those speeds (And a thing not being a certain speed on screen a single time isn't a reason to downgrade the verse)

Pin was still thrown into said wall, and Teardrop being thrown into a tree wouldn't make it much better (Especially considering she was then thrown into a wall almost immediately after)
1. It proves it's inconsistent, so you can't assume all of the constestants tanked the same wind force. Also, wind does matter since this is the whole argument your trying to make

2. Pin was offscreen, so we can't use her for anything here. Teardrop got thrown into some leaves and didn't crash into the wall, staying in the leaves, that's not a feat for 7-B. Plus the fact that

A. the winds were weaker than the ones who yeeted needle

B. She got thrown off her feet and into the tree, which proves "tanking the wind" is inconsistent

I never said the wind didn't matter, I'm saying that The wind being slower than it should be on-screen a single time doesn't discredit the feat, especially because the wind would have no logical reason to randomly change its speed (This happens numerous times in various series, and if we did what you're saying, then a lot of verses would be downgraded)

Even if you discount Pin and Teardrop tanking the wind (Which as I've already explained you shouldn't, at least not Teardrop), this is still more consistent than Robbie, because the contestants don't have a billion and one tier 9 anti-feats, (Also how does Teardrop being "thrown off her feet" discredit it?)

@Soupy

1. It proves the feat itself is inconsistent, and thus, unusable.

2. Because your argument is that they "tanked" the wind, her being overwhelmed by it is proof it isn't exactly always true

I believe Blue is right.

While you can argue this was cinematic timing, it wasnt. It was rather the inconsistency of the wind. Hence, nobody should scale as they were in varying parts of the wind.

No it doesn't, Thanks for ignoring everything I said on Why that's not the case

Her being thrown by the wind doesn't mean she didn't tank it (It's kind of the opposite)

But alright, let's go with Teardrop and Pin sharing the 7-B feat being unusable, there's still Needle tanking it combined with X's casual High 7-C feat to support it (And the possibility of her being ko'd by the feat doesn't automatically make it unusable)

She survived, but it wasnt made clear if she was even conscious when she crashed. Hence, it is to believe that she was knocked out.

But then again, unlike LazyTown, BFDI's tier 7 feats are consistent, then you are saying it would be like...

Tier: High 7-C, possibly 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back