• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

((SPOILERS)) Deltarune Chapter 2 Upgrades/Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have any exact numbers, & high school can be like, anywhere from 13 to 18 (Possibly more with extra years.), AFAIK.
I wouldn't assume exactly 16.
You have to be AT LEAST 16yo to know how to drive, period.

Also "High School can be anywhere from 13 to 18"
What kind of High School are you talking about?
High School is grades 9-12, that's late 14 to 18. 15 if a far better starting point assumption since we don't know their birthdate.

16 is a low ball, it can be anywhere from 16 to 18.

You have to be AT LEAST 16yo to know how to drive, period.
To take a driver's license test. Knowing how to drive is not limited by age.
Also "High School can be anywhere from 13 to 18"
What kind of High School are you talking about?
My mistake.
High School is grades 9-12, that's late 14 to 18. 15 if a far better starting point assumption since we don't know their birthdate.

16 is the average among those ages, yes.

To take a driver's license test. Knowing how to drive is not limited by age.
So you're assuming Kris learned how to drive years before he had to?
Driving who's car?
Wouldn't that be illegal?
He didn't study for it if he didn't had to. They're not smart in-canon, why would they know how to drive without any practice?
16y is average.
Lines up with Toriel's lines.
Lines up with the fact he can drive.
Lines up with the fact Berdly has a job, which probably means he is likely 16yo too.

I don't get it, why isn't 16yo a fair hypothesis based on the current evidence?

So you're assuming Kris learned how to drive years before he had to?
Driving who's car?
Who says he can't just intuit the process? Or learned from video games, maybe?
Grab steering wheel, hold down gas pedal.
Or maybe it's just abstracted & the SOUL is operating Kris to drive.

Either way, you don't need to be able to 16 to learn how to drive, just to take the test to get a license.
Yes, & so is coercing Noelle into murdering someone. Assault with a deadly weapon like a sword is illegal, too.
He didn't study for it if he didn't had to. They're not smart in-canon, why would they know how to drive without any practice?
See above.
Lines up with Toriel's lines.
I'm iffy on "someday soon" meaning 2 to 3 years, but I feel that I can understand your interpretation.
Lines up with the fact he can drive.
But Toriel drives him to school. That suggests he DOESN'T drive. Plus, one of her phone calls is her asking if he wants to be picked up, implying Kris has done this recently before, which also implies he can't drive.
Lines up with the fact Berdly has a job, which probably means he is likely 16yo too.
Berdly's job is at the library, isn't it? Plus, you don't need to be 16 to volunteer at the library.

Who says he can't just intuit the process?
Because Kris is not smart in academics or anything like that. They would NOT study or learn how to drive unless they had to.
Or learned from video games, maybe?
Headcanon, and... are you serious?
Grab steering wheel, hold down gas pedal.
That's not how driving works.
Or maybe it's just abstracted & the SOUL is operating Kris to drive.
"Kris, press directions to steer"
Don't pull that.
Either way, you don't need to be able to 16 to learn how to drive, just to take the test to get a license.
"You don't need to be able to 16".... huh?

Anyway, they would not learn how to drive at 14, that makes no sense. Not at 13, that makes even less sense. 15? Maybe? In preparations for their license. How knows?
But 16 is far more likely.
Yes, & so is coercing Noelle into murdering someone.
False equivalency, that is a secret route. And I was talking about learning how to drive through practice in the light world.
Assault with a deadly weapon like a sword is illegal, too.
Light World Laws wouldn't apply to Darkners, first of all.
See above.
It doesn't refute the premise. Kris is likely 16.
I'm iffy on "someday soon" meaning 2 to 3 years, but I feel that I can understand your interpretation.
What's the other interpretation then? You think she'd say "someday soon" if they were a middle schooler?
But Toriel drives him to school.
Like she'll let an adolescent drive her own car. Plus, of course she does, she's their mother.
That suggests he DOESN'T drive.
... No it doesn't? Just suggests either she doesn't trust Kris driving, again, Kris is not smart in-character, or that she simply does so for their comfort. Plus, if we're questioning that, Kris can just god damn walk to school.
Plus, one of her phone calls is her asking if he wants to be picked up, implying Kris has done this recently before, which also implies he can't drive.
... The frick? This just implies Kris doesn't have a car, lmao.
Again, they can just walk to their house, it's not that far, my guy.
Berdly's job is at the library, isn't it? Plus, you don't need to be 16 to volunteer at the library.
Catti also works at a cafeteria, what the hell, bro?

I have no idea why is @Imaginym saying that Kris isn't at very least 16 y/o when the school they go to it's an high school (Temmie says that they're studying for college) tbh.

Because Kris is not smart in academics or anything like that. He would NOT study or learn how to drive unless he had to.
Source?
Headcanon, and... are you serious?
Kris has played video games, but I will admit, there is no evidence of him playing driving games.
A more plausible explanation could also be he's observed his mother (or his dad, pre-divorce), driving.
That's not how driving works.
What more complexities are there that Kris would have to deal with in driving, dare I ask?
"Kris, press directions to steer"
Don't pull that.
Queen doesn't know the SOUL is controlling Kris, & we control Kris almost all the time, even for stuff in the overworld that requires action, like sliding down those slopes. & being told to press directions is clearly instructions.
"You don't need to be able to 16".... huh?
My apologies for my mistake in speech. I meant to say:
"Either way, you don't need to be able to 16 to learn how to drive, just to take the test to get a license."
Anyway, he would not learn how to drive at 14, that makes no sense. Not at 13, that makes even less sense. 15? Maybe? In preparations for his license. How knows?
But 16 is far more likely.
Some groups & families do support learning to drive at ages earlier than 16.
False equivalency, that is a secret route.
Fair. Encouraging murder might not be IC for Kris.
And I was talking about learning how to drive through practice in the light world.
At what driver's academy? In what course?
Light World Laws wouldn't apply to Darkners, first of all.
You were the one who said:
& the only driving we know of Kris doing is in the Dark World.
It doesn't refute the premise. Kris is likely 16.
Your premise of Kris being 16 is partially based on Kris knowing how to drive. Which isn't true, you can know how to drive, you just need a license for it to not be illegal.
Kris is likely to be 16 on the assumption he's of an average high school age.
But saying the premise is true (16 years old.) because supporting evidence (Kris knows how to drive.) is true isn't entirely correct, especially when, again, knowing how to drive is not age exclusive.

(& we have reasons to believe Kris could've figured out how to drive on their own, considered past experience in a vehicle, or that it was just an abstraction & the SOUL was piloting them.)
What's the other interpretation then? You think she'd say "someday soon" if he was a middle schooler?
Someday is by definition unspecified.
Like she'll let an adolescent drive her own car. Plus, of course she does, she's their mother.
That's equally as valid as "Like she'd let someone who just got their license drive."; Neither supports him being able to drive.

But her OFFERING to drive him home from school? & always driving him to it?
& Kris is a shut-in. When would he go & take a driver's license?
... No it doesn't? Just suggests either she doesn't trust Kris driving, again,
Yeah, because he probably isn't old enough to drive.
Kris is not smart in-character,
Then how did we pass a driver's license test?
or that she simply does so for his comfort. Plus, if we're questioning that, Kris can just god damn walk to school.
Why would she want him to walk to school? Plus, pretty sure Kris is known to oversleep.
I don't think buying a car before you have a license is that uncommon.
Again, he can just walk to his house, it's not that far, my guy.
Agreed.
Catti also works at a cafeteria, what the hell, bro?
Catti may be older.

I agree on Kris being at least 16 because it's the statistical average, not because he drove once, in a different world, while under the SOUL's control. & someone who practically had his friend hostage told him to.

I'm sick of this.
Go play the game, that's observable just by looking at their rooms. There was a statement about it, I'll look for it when my argument needs it.
Kris has played video games, but I will admit, there is no evidence of him playing driving games.
A more plausible explanation could also be he's observed his mother (or his dad, pre-divorce), driving.
That's still headcanon.
What more complexities are there that Kris would have to deal with in driving, dare I ask?
Gears, knowing how to break, hand brake.
Knowing how to steer is not as easy as you think.
Dodging cars? Oh no, anyone can do that, right? You don't need any experience in driving to do such thing, right?
"Dare I ask", do you know how to drive?
Queen doesn't know the SOUL is controlling Kris, & we control Kris almost all the time, even for stuff in the overworld that requires action, like sliding down those slopes. & being told to press directions is clearly instructions.
You don't say? So we can assume ANY skills Kris demonstrates are purely the player's, and we can NEVER associate anything Kris does to their own character unless they literally rip their SOUL off. Are we going to do that, my guy?
Or are we going to just go by the interpretation that Toby would NOT put a 14yo in a car if he didn't imply his character were able to do such thing?
You can pick and choose.
My apologies for my mistake in speech. I meant to say:
"Either way, you don't need to be able to 16 to learn how to drive, just to take the test to get a license."
You just repeated yourself.
Some groups & families do support learning to drive at ages earlier than 16.
Oh please, Kris never had a proper friend before we took control. This is a very bold assumption that has no weight or evidence behind it.
Fair. Encouraging murder might not be IC for Kris.
Funny thinking how you used this argument when you believe none of Kris' actions can be associated with their character.
At what driver's academy? In what course?
Any. It'd be illegal to teach a CHILD through practice.
You were the one who said:

& the only driving we know of Kris doing is in the Dark World.
Which indicates they know how to drive. They have no reason to learn through study, it'd be through practice, which would be illegal on Light World
Your premise of Kris being 16 is partially based on Kris knowing how to drive. Which isn't true, you can know how to drive, you just need a license for it to not be illegal.
You're not giving ANY compeling arguments for Kris to know it before they have the need to. You're literally just saying stuff, you're not actually giving me points on that thought to argue, this is non-sense.
Kris is likely 16yo because they know how to drive, is going to college soon, and is the same age as Catti, who has a JOB.
But saying the premise is true (16 years old.) because supporting evidence (Kris knows how to drive.) is true isn't entirely correct, especially when, again, knowing how to drive is not age exclusive.
The average age to learn how to drive is 17, done.
Now give me one reason why Kris learned it early. One character motivation, one IMPLICATION for that interpretation.
Stop pushing your headcanon as a fact.
(& we have reasons to believe Kris could've figured out how to drive on their own, considered past experience in a vehicle
Oh yeah, that's so in-character... Oh wait, it's not.
Someday is by definition unspecified.
"Soon" isn't. Why are you pretending SOON, S-O-O-N isn't present in the line, dude?

Do I NEED to define Soon for you?
Do you think "4 years" is someday soon?
Do you think "3 years" is someday soon?
That's equally as valid as "Like she'd let someone who just got their license drive."; Neither supports him being able to drive.
We literally see them driving in Chapter 2.
But her OFFERING to drive him home from school? & always driving him to it?
& Kris is a shut-in. When would he go & take a driver's license?
Yeah, because Kris will just materialize a car and drive themselves, right?
Oh no, maybe Toriel will drive to school, give Kris her car, and walk home by herself.
Yeah, because he probably isn't old enough to drive.
because x-y-z isn't a valid argument if you don't provide reasoning for it. She wouldn't trust an adolescent to drive her car, and she has no reason to let them drive in the first place. That's all there is to it.
Then how did we pass a driver's license test?
Oh yeah, you need to be smart to drive a car.

I'm going to assume you never took a driver's license test in your life.
Why would she want him to walk to school? Plus, pretty sure Kris is known to oversleep.
It was an example. Kris doesn't NEED to drive to school, Toriel just does this for comfort, or as you pointed out, because they oversleep. Which wouldn't be condition to drive themselves, would it?
I don't think buying a car before you have a license is that uncommon.
... And? This has nothing to do with the conversation. Kris does NOT have a car, therefore their mom has to pick them up.
Catti may be older.
What the ****? They're CLASSMATES. You're ASSUMING she is older than the rest of her class, and Kris specifically
I agree on Kris being at least 16 because it's the statistical average, not because he drove once, in a different world, while under the SOUL's control. & someone who practically had his friend hostage told him to.
Queen knows everyone's info, search results, and likeness. She would NOT let Kris drive if they weren't capable to. Stop.

God damn, this was the WORST

Last edited:
@GodlyCharmander I'm going to ask you to drop your aggressive attitude before I get a mod involved.

Anyway, I'm writing up new calcs for the feats as we speak. I'll take it to a separate CRT when I'm ready, though - this should preferably remain on-topic.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to have bothered you so.
Go play the game, that's observable just by looking at their rooms. There was a statement about it, I'll look for it when my argument needs it.
I'll assume you mean the lack of trophies on Kris's shelves, unlike Asriel's? Or the bookshelf outside where the narrative asks who has time to read?
That's still headcanon.
You think it's headcanon that Kris watched his parents drive while they were driving?
It could have not happened, but whether you think it's 13, 14, 15 or 16 years, I would think it would have happened at least a few times.
Gears, knowing how to break, hand brake.
Knowing how to steer is not as easy as you think.
Dodging cars? Oh no, anyone can do that, right? You don't need any experience in driving to do such thing, right?
"Dare I ask", do you know how to drive?
Since you asked, no. I chose not to learn how to drive. A car would be a big investment for me, for one.

But I also assumed Deltarune would use a simplified driving system because we don't see the inside of the car & fiction does often simplify driving.
You don't say? So we can assume ANY skills Kris demonstrates are purely the player's, and we can NEVER associate anything Kris does to their own character unless they literally rip their SOUL off. Are we going to do that, my guy?
Of course I don't think Kris's skills are all the players. I'd appreciate you not misrepresent me or exaggerate my arguments.
Or are we going to just go by the interpretation that Toby would NOT put a 14yo in a car if he didn't imply his character were able to do such thing?
You can pick and choose.
OF COURSE I believe Kris is able to drive! But I don't believe that's a 100% indicator of his age, when there are other possible explanations.
You just repeated yourself.
My mistake. Apologies for that as well. Stressful debate. I MEANT to say:
"Either way, you don't need to 16 to learn how to drive, just to take the test to get a license."
Sorry for screwing up writing that twice.
Oh please, Kris never had a proper friend before we took control.
Do you call Noelle not a friend of Kris's?
& though I would hesitate to call them friends, several NPCs are friendly to Kris.
This is a very bold assumption that has no weight or evidence behind it.
I agree, it might be implausible that Kris's parents might be willing to show him how they drive, or that his school might have a programs encouraging students to learn how to drive before they're old enough to get a license, as some places have done in the real world.
Funny thinking how you used this argument when you believe none of Kris' actions can be associated with their character.
Please do not misrepresent me. I do not think none of Kris's actions can be associated with their character.
Any. It'd be illegal to teach a CHILD through practice.
You said: "False equivalency, that is a secret route. And I was talking about learning how to drive through practice in the light world."
I said: "At what driver's academy? In what course?"

Of course it'd be illegal to let a child drive (Other than the adult staying at the driver's seat & pointing out "Okay, here's the stick shift", etc., as you might do with a child.), but I was pointing out there's nowhere that Kris COULD have learned to drive & you're arguing against means of him learning to drive OTHER THAN HIS AGE, so how would he know how to drive?!
Which indicates they know how to drive. They have no reason to learn through study, it'd be through practice, which would be illegal on Light World
So you admit the only driving Kris has done in the Dark World? & what do you mean? You're saying Kris has no reason to learn how to drive through study, but denying there were means of them learning? & your basis for them knowing how is their age when there's no driver's academy?
You're not giving ANY compeling arguments for Kris to know it before they have the need to. You're literally just saying stuff, you're not actually giving me points on that thought to argue, this is non-sense.
You haven't given any arguments for how they WOULD know how to drive a proper car other than their age, & you're saying they're that age BECAUSE they know how to drive!
Kris is likely 16yo because they know how to drive, is going to college soon, and is the same age as Catti, who has a JOB.
"Someday soon you will be going off to university as well..."
Someday soon, & the only time we see them drive is in the Dark World, which is unlike the Light World in a bunch of ways. Heck the Queen's car isn't a normal car because it explodes.
& she doesn't seem that responsible because she tells him to swerve for a banana on the road. Plus, they're already driving when all the lanes are full of other cars.

I don't think the Queen cares that much about driver's safety, let alone driving laws, especially if she has a teenager take over for herself/her Swatch. & how would she even KNOW Kris has a license or such.
That page has no sources, just: "Many people want to start learning to drive as soon as they turn 17 years old"
Now give me one reason why Kris learned it early. One character motivation, one IMPLICATION for that interpretation.
Stop pushing your headcanon as a fact.
You have been asserting Kris is 16 (Or 17, as of recently.) because they know how to drive.
But we've had no other indication other than their ability to do so that they actually learned, & being younger than 16 or 17 & being able to drive is not unheard of. (Not to mention, we don't know of any place they WOULD have learned to drive. Heck, some places have the legal driving age below 16.)
Oh yeah, that's so in-character... Oh wait, it's not.
So you think there's 0 chance Kris would've figured out how to drive on their own?
"Soon" isn't. Why are you pretending SOON, S-O-O-N isn't present in the line, dude?
My apologies for omitting "soon". But "Someday soon" doesn't sound that much closer. Heck, the context is Kris asking about "Me" to Toriel after Toriel has Susie staying over with Kris & on the same day she's happy he's spending time with a friend. & the line comes after:
"Kris, honey, you have grown up so much... Someday soon you will be going off to university as well."
We literally see them driving in Chapter 2.
What I said was "That's equally as valid as "Like she'd let someone who just got their license drive."; Neither supports him being able to drive."
I meant that neither supports Kris having a driver's license, because Toriel isn't going to let Kris drive either way because:
A. He just got his driver's license recently.
Or B. He doesn't have one at all, & that's why she drives him to & from school & why she asks if he wants to be picked up from school.
Yeah, because Kris will just materialize a car and drive themselves, right?
Oh no, maybe Toriel will drive to school, give Kris her car, and walk home by herself.
What I said was:
"But her OFFERING to drive him home from school? & always driving him to it?
& Kris is a shut-in. When would he go & take a driver's license?"

You know I did not mean/mention Kris getting/buying/conjuring a car. (& though buying one is a possibility, it's an unlikely one, given they haven't paid their library fees either.)
because x-y-z isn't a valid argument if you don't provide reasoning for it. She wouldn't trust an adolescent to drive her car, and she has no reason to let them drive in the first place. That's all there is to it.
About this, I agree. Kris probably is 16, based on the typical age ranges for high schoolers.
Oh yeah, you need to be smart to drive a car.
You said:
Because Kris is not smart in academics or anything like that. He would NOT study or learn how to drive unless he had to.
Thus implying that you need to be smart or study to be able to drive. & he wouldn't know he was going to need to drive in the Dark World.
& that was for you arguing against me saying:
Who says he can't just intuit the process?
So Kris can drive because he's 16, he didn't study it, he didn't learn it, he isn't smart, & he didn't intuit driving.
So how does he know how to drive?
I'm going to assume you never took a driver's license test in your life.
You assume correctly.
It was an example. Kris doesn't NEED to drive to school, Toriel just does this for comfort, or as you pointed out, because they oversleep. Which wouldn't be condition to drive themselves, would it?
You said:
or that she simply does so for his comfort. Plus, if we're questioning that, Kris can just god damn walk to school.
& you proposed that as a reason against this:
That suggests he DOESN'T drive.
So. like you said, oversleeping isn't a condition to drive themselves, & Toriel drives them for their comfort. (Or because they're not old enough, or don't know, or don't have a license.)
So you tell me why & how Kris learned to drive. Age means nothing without a way to learn it!
... And? This has nothing to do with the conversation. Kris does NOT have a car, therefore their mom has to pick them up.
I said that because you said:
Which I said because of:
Plus, one of her phone calls is her asking if he wants to be picked up, implying Kris has done this recently before, which also implies he can't drive.
After all, if he could drive, wouldn't he drive himself? & so, it'd be an unlikely reason for her to guess why Kris is calling.
What the ****? They're CLASSMATES. You're ASSUMING she is older than the rest of her class, and Kris specifically
Different students can have different birthdays.
Queen knows everyone's info, search results, and likeness. She would NOT let Kris drive if they weren't capable to. Stop.
Kris's skills at driving likely aren't online, especially if they don't have a license, which YOU argued they wouldn't study for!
& Queen is not a responsible car owner, even if you assume Kris has a license or is 16; She drives on a road with cars going the other way in every lane, tells Kris to effectively change lanes for a banana & uses a car she was confident she was going to explode.

I don't think we can assume she CARES much about how capable a driver they are.

Sorry for any bother all. For the record, I'm of the opinion that Kris is at least 16.
I just don't feel their age is strongly indicated by their ability to drive when they were doing so in a different world that may not have licenseless driving illegal, & was told to by a powerful enemy, with a hostage, who we've seen doesn't care to much about responsible driving.

I am sorry you find this so unpleasant, @GodlyCharmander . Although, I do appreciate your efforts, & I like to feel that this debate is helpful for gaining insight into some matters, at least for me, even if not so for you.

@GodlyCharmander I'm going to ask you to drop your aggressive attitude before I get a mod involved.
"Aggressive Attitude" is very interpretative, your threats mean nothing to me.
I did not disrespect, nor did I cuss at Imaginym at any point. If you THINK you can bother and waste a mod's time and energy because I was a little to sarcastic at some points, you couldn't be more wrong. The worst part is, the person itself is not even offended by so called "attitude".
Actually, I shall call your bluff. Call them. Any mod at all. Waste our time more than this tangent already did.

Sorry for any bother all. For the record, I'm of the opinion that Kris is at least 16.
I just don't feel their age is strongly indicated by their ability to drive when they were doing so in a different world that may not have licenseless driving illegal, & was told to by a powerful enemy, with a hostage, who we've seen doesn't care to much about responsible driving.
Either way, I really can't believe we went on a tangent about Kris' age when we ultimately agree on the final result. Kris is probably 16yo, we're on the same page on that right?
Also, notice I use "likely" and "probably" a lot, I never intended to say he was for sure 16yo.

"Aggressive Attitude" is very interpretative, your threats mean nothing to me.
I did not disrespect, nor did I cuss at Imaginym at any point. If you THINK you can bother and waste a mod's time and energy because I was a little to sarcastic at some points, you couldn't be more wrong. The worst part is, the person itself is not even offended by so called "attitude".
I do find you being upset with me unpleasant. It's stressful to see another person upset, especially if I caused it. & yes, I know, it's my position on this debate.
But I debate honestly; I might be stupid &/or misinformed at times, but I don't want to make someone hate me, & I certainly don't debate to try & upset people.
(Though I would hesitantly to say that you have used profane language in our debate.)

Ultimately, I would say I'm doubtful I'd want to see you face punishment, because I don't like people suffering.... for all that me saying that is worth, anyway.
Either way, I really can't believe we went on a tangent about Kris' age when we ultimately agree on the final result. Kris is probably 16yo, we're on the same page on that right?
I do agree that it is statistically likely, even if I don't share all of your reasons. Plus, I don't share ALL of your conclusions. Ex:
& if I dare say, you do favor intepreting "someday soon" said in a context of how much someone has grown up as being interpreted as 2 or 3 years, so some part of the premise requires being much more certain about something vague.

But yes, I do agree with @GodlyCharmander on the idea that Kris is likely/probably 16 years old.

I'm confused why I was being lambasted for using a headcanon to make a conclusion that pretty much everyone else already came to- Kris being in the area of 16-18. (Not to mention that GodlyCharmander themselves is coming to their fair share of assumptions- not that I can blame them, since a big part of VS speculation is coming to conclusions not directly stated based on what can be inferred.)

But yeah, I think we can go with an average age for Kris of 16. The whole "temmie studying for college" and the library card thing definitely help. (Although, most places have a library card at a minimum of 13, which would not fit with the idea of this being Kris's, so it may have been Asriel's after all and he's in his twenties, which would line up if we're to presume Kris and Asriel were kids at the same time. 16 vs. 20 is not a drastic difference.)

Annoying Dog had a profile, and he was Low 2-C, aka, a literal god-tier. No idea why this one would be any different since he is still a representation of the creator himself. His profile was deleted recently, so there's no reason to make another one.

1.734 m, actually

Even the smallest change in heights could make a good difference in height scaling

Last edited:
If the Thrash Machine does not get hit at all during the first 2 rounds of GIGA Queen fight, she is further powered up in the third round, to the point her movements leave blue shadows behind. However, the Thrash Machine is also able to inflict higher damage to her in this case.
Source

I got this to happen to me last night while beating Chapter 2 for the fourth or fifth time (I can't remember). However, this happened even though I got hit while controlling Kris' SOUL. I don't have proof of this because I obviously can't record stuff on my computer, but I know for a fact that this happened. If anyone else can replicate this for verification, that would be great.

I have something else I want to share regarding enemy stats, but I think I'll save that for later.

Should they really scale to GIGA Queen? She consistently easily overpowers the heroes (Even after she runs out of battery) and is thought by Noelle to be invincible.

Thats why I suggested a downscale, because they somewhat survived a laser from her in their base forms and during the fight, 2 of her attacks aim at Kris' soul, albeit weaker than her final attack which deals 38 damage

Also, the Giga Queen overpowering the heroes with one hand was just the matter of Lifting Strength, not Striking Strength.

Please let's remove Time Manipulation from Kris' profile. It's not treated as a canonical power in Deltarune, and Toby straight up stated the World worked with different rules, so we can't really scale the two...

If it's through the anomaly, that's fine, but not for their normal selves, that's influencing Vs Matches.

Last edited:
There is some evidence to back Kris having Time Manip, like how he already had a save file before the Player overwrite it, but we've never actually seen Kris do it.

There is some evidence to back Kris having Time Manip, like how he already had a save file before the Player overwrite it, but we've never actually seen Kris do it.
Doesn't mean they're conscious about it though. Did it have any time? If not so, they have never saved by themselves.

Last edited:
I'm curious if the attacks like Tasque's meowing can be used for further justification for their speed rating. I'm also curious how we'd handle the laser attacks from Spamton and the Werewires as well as the fact the party can somewhat keep up with the electric plugs shooting their electricity at the ground and having it spread out.

I imagine Spamton's might not be legit but what's stopping the actual electrical things from having electrical attacks with the speeds of the electricity that runs through them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back