• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH Thread 3: Ruby and Sapphire... oh wait! [SPOILER]

You should see Kartana

Let's just say Sacred Sword turns into Max Knuckle, and sets with Aerial Ace just for Max Airstream are a thing too, in Nat Dex AG, of course.

Also, Max Airstream Lando is as broken as you can imagine.

And now, I shall go ahead and compile a list of powers that E-Eternatus nulls:

Elemental Manipulation (Of the variety of the 18 types), Physical Interaction, Statistics Amplification, Weapon Mastery, Statistics Reduction, Status Effect Inducement, Healing, Absorption (Of nutrients, energy, health, and life force), Acid Manipulation, Homing Attack, (Minor) Probability Manipulation, Teleportation, Being forced in place, Martial Arts, Sound Manipulation, Seductio, Chi Manipulation, Aura, Light Manipulation, Body Control, Precognition, Forcefield Creation, BFR, Theft of items, Destruction of items, Berserk Mode, Rage Power, Powers that change the elemental affinity of the opponent, Powers that change its own elemental affinity, Increases to the potency of the opponent's elemental abilities, Mud Manipulation, Telekinesis, Power Mimicry, Attack Reflection, Limited Power Reversal, Curse Manipulation, Bypassing of Precognition and Forcefield Creation, Death Manipulation, Power Nullification, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Duplication, Afterimage Creation, Breath Attack, Dream Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Magma Manipulation, Flight, Using its own power against it, Fear Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Magic, Magnetism Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Possible Dimensional Travel, Regenerationn (up to Mid-Low), Copying its passive effects, Absolute Zero, Smoke Manipulation, Possible Soul Manipulation, Transformation, Limited Spacetime Manipulation, Petrification, Energy Projection, Damage Transferal

Additionally, it can do that thing all D-Max/G-Max Pokémon can do, where it nulls all passive effects. I hope someone can do something with this, because it took me a little over an hour to go through every move in Sw/Sh, and still, I fear I may have missed some (mostly due to the incoming DLC. But hey, I remembered Petrification, so maybe not).

Is anyone else doing a profile for Eternatus? Otherwise, I could start making a draft. I don't recall if it's been decided what tier it is, but I could start everything else. .-.

Considering it is currently featless and scaleless, we should be scaling it to the weakest Legendaries, until something better shows up. So Low 6-B for both forms.

if Zacian cutting the ocean in two with Behemoth Blade could be calced it would be a nice feat for Eternatus to scale to

Zacian is stated to be able to attack faster than the blink of an eye, but idk if this counts as "time frame"

but the width of the cut is unknown

The real cal howard said:
Out of sheer curiosity, how strong is Pikachu's Thunderbolt at the end of the second opening?
Link to video, ideally with timestamp?

Although, I'm not very knowledgeable about Calculating Electricity. I wish I was, because I've been asked about it before, but unless there's a feat beyond Electricity Manipulation, I'm not very sure....

Hunh. Not very sure. As said, not sure how to calculate how electricity's AP based on size. Wattage or voltage are probably needed. I forget how to find them. There's probably little to no air for the majority of the bolt (Which is good because I'm not sure if it's very clear, where, if anywhere Pikachu is within the Earth's atmosphere.) so that may have an influence.

A start is, obviously, making a sphere for Earth as it appears in that shot so that the bolt can be measured using Earth's diameter. Probably also need to pick a frame or assume a shape for measuring the bolt.

Anyone willing to help out with this?

I wish it was easier to see both of its legs. I think it's a little tough to make out the shape of the legs with that art. It's beautiful otherwise, though.

Back