• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7-0-0] This Knight of Catarina faces a glitch! - Siegward of Catarina vs Abyss Watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

noninho

He/Him
Siegward was, along his most recent friend, The Ashen One, going towards the Throne Room of his old friend Yhorm, in the Profaned Capital. The Ashen One passes the fog, entering the huge place...but when Siegward is about to do the same and fulfill his promise...the fog leads him to another room..? There he sees three distinct fellows with the exact same set of armor, sword and everything, who obviously noticed his presence as, almost 100% synchronized, Siegward could hear them getting up and in battle stance, which he also did as he also noticed they'll target him all at once.

Rules:
Location is, of course, in Abyss Watchers' room;
Miyazaki really wants this fight (if Siegward dies, his Immortalities will work for him to appear in a bonfire right next to the door of the boss room);
3 Watchers on the first key of the profile, Siegward on the last key of the profile
SBA for the rest

The Hmm Master: Crobatman44, noninho, CIC_SHARK, AThe1412, Javenplayz253, XSOULOFCINDERX, MarkGoldbridge

"Damn, why is the friendly-fire on?":

"Oh sh**", said the Ashen One, "where is he?!"...then he proceeds to do a no-clip that kills Watchers' AI and help Siegward

Last edited:
Will the Watchers enter the second phase at any point btw?.
Regardless for the first key the watchers will probably take heavy damage from any blow siegwards does to them(which ironically does fit with how frail the boss fight can be).
I want to say Siegward will eventually clutch out a Win(i actually think he might win in the first go tbh)since he's fairly determined to get to Yhorm and nothing will stop the Onion.
Count this as a vote for the Onion.

Imo it'd be cool as hell if It worked just like the game, so if possible, yeah, eventually one of them will become the second phase
Will the Watchers enter the second phase at any point btw?.
Regardless for the first key the watchers will probably take heavy damage from any blow siegwards does to them(which ironically does fit with how frail the boss fight can be).
I want to say Siegward will eventually clutch out a Win(i actually think he might win in the first go tbh)since he's fairly determined to get to Yhorm and nothing will stop the Onion.
Count this as a vote for the Onion.
I also think he won't die enough for his weakness (forget his promise) to proc, so I will may the sun shine long for this reason+FRA

Here the bumping begins
Maaaaaaybe next week imma go to the walls of everyone who went to the other one, so that it doesn't annoy anyone

Sieg probably wins on first attempt, storm ruler will likely do massive damage and kill the watchers in a few amount of hits (much less than it did for yhorm who is > the watchers who only required a good few in game) and if sieg is relative in skill to the ashen one when up against yhorm then he should scale to one that was able to fight these very same watchers while in a weaker state meaning he should handle getting jumped (especially considering the massive AoE of storm ruler).

Even if he dies a few times, sieg should adapt fairly quickly and is determined enough to nkt give up after at most like 5~ deaths.

I highly disagree that Storm Ruler is a nice wincon as in first phase Siegward is outnumbered and even when he's not, Watchers don't exaaaaactly stand still so yeah

But for the rest, yeah, agreed

Yeah, Storm Ruler actually kinda sucks against anything that isn't Yhorm so what he said about it taking less hits to kill the Watchers is wrong. Oh, and the Watchers won't just be jumping him all at once, they'll be trying to kill each other as well since all 3 of them are corrupted by the Abyss.

Last edited:
I thought storm ruler was weaker than anything against yhorm for in game reasons and that lore wise it was as strong as it was against yhorm.

I thought storm ruler was weaker than anything against yhorm for in game reasons and that lore wise it was as strong as it was against yhorm.
Nvm, reading the weapon description its stated its most effective against giants so I just vote for the fact that sieg should be relative to an ashen one who has the skill to keep up with the watchers as well as being determined enough to win (although he probably dies a few more times then I said before)

Yeah, Storm Ruler actually kinda sucks against anything that isn't Yhorm so what he said about it taking less hits to kill the Watchers is wrong. Oh, and the Watchers won't just be jumping him all at once, they'll be trying to kill each other as well since all 3 of them are corrupted by the Abyss.
That a vote for our Onion man?

Welp, grace has ended so imma ask for someone to close this

Ty to everyone involved. If you think i should make more of this "Siegward Beats all Dark Souls", tell me in my wall (cuz from the amount of bumps needed on both this and the last one, maybe I don't think it's thaaat good ideia)

Welp, grace has ended so imma ask for someone to close this

Ty to everyone involved. If you think i should make more of this "Siegward Beats all Dark Souls", tell me in my wall (cuz from the amount of bumps needed on both this and the last one, maybe I don't think it's thaaat good ideia)
At least we got a conclusion and not a couple pages only to end in inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back