• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH Thread 3: Ruby and Sapphire... oh wait! [SPOILER]

What would Gigantamax Snorlax's feat of shifting the landscaping with a jump scale to? It's in PM2019 Ep 5 towards the end.

I'm curious too. I'm hoping this and G-Copperajah's somewhat vague entry of shifting mountains and landscapes can provide a better tiering than the current scaling to Lugia via assumptions.

Robot972 said:
I'm curious too. I'm hoping this and G-Copperajah's somewhat vague entry of shifting mountains and landscapes can provide a better tiering than the current scaling to Lugia via assumptions.
I calc'd it. It's not. It's weaker than Pupitar.

HenryWong122 said:
Did you know that Deoxys is so fast that he can outspeed Trick Room?
Source?

Also, if that Groudon & Kyogre are supposed to be real in the context of that image, I want whoever's responsible for their situation & the chopstick holder to die. You do not eat the creators of continents and oceans!

Imaginym said:
HenryWong122 said:
Did you know that Deoxys is so fast that he can outspeed Trick Room?
Source?
Also, if that Groudon & Kyogre are supposed to be real in the context of that image, I want whoever's responsible for their situation & the chopstick holder to die. You do not eat the creators of continents and oceans!
I think it's a glitch in gen 5.

What would Deoxys outspeeding Trick room mean ? That he has infinite/immmeasurable speed ?

LordWhis said:
What would Deoxys outspending Truck room mean ? That he has infinite/immmeasurable speed ?
That he can become so fast to out speed something that's supposed to make you slower.

I'll put in the request to open the page, and I'll add it to the Pokemon with Gigantamax Keys when I get to a computer later today. Does this sound alright?

Spatial Manipulation (Warps space around the Pokemon to create a visual Projection around them, appearing far larger then they truly are)

So, what is "Appear to be larger than they actually are" other than a visual projection or construct?

Your rebuttal to the literal interview where the creators said they're visual projections is that "haha, interview funny nature, therefore can't be taken seriously".

Something can have a casual, joking nature but still provide canon, serious info.

Robot972 said:
Your rebuttal to the literal interview where the creators said they're visual projections is that "haha, interview funny nature, therefore can't be taken seriously".
Wow, you really haven't even read what I've written entirely, huh?

Okay, I'll say it again.

-First of all, the interview is comical and they don't give serious answers.
-Second, Ohmori himself claims to have no clear idea what Dynamax is.
-And in the end, basically all the entries about Gigantamax pokémon in the pokédex contradict the idea that they are visual projections/holograms, same for the animations in the game and the anime.

"'Over 5,000 people can ride on its shell at once. And it's a very comfortable ride, without the slightest shaking or swaying."
"
Cream pours endlessly from this Pokémon's body. The cream stiffens when compressed by an impact. A harder impact results in harder cream."
"
Gigantamax energy has caused more hair to sprout all over its body. With the added strength, it can jump over the world's tallest building."
"Out of control after its own poison penetrated its brain, it tears across the land in a rampage,
contaminating the earth with toxic sweat."
"
Its sand pouch has grown to tremendous proportions. More than 1,000,000 tons of sand now swirl around its body."
"
I'ts brain has grown to a gargantuan size, as has the rest of its body. This Pokémon's intellect and psychic abilities are overpowering."

https://imgur.com/a/8t5VIyv

EverlastingRemarkableChipmunk-size restricted
Weighs enough to break the ground

Imaginym said:
More importantly, if those are meant to be the real deal, just who is big enough to eat them lol

The safest thing to assume is that the spatial manipulation is what makes pokémon grow, and without that the pokémon would be the same size or smaller than their D-Max/Gmax forms.

LordWhis said:
What would Deoxys outspeeding Trick room mean ? That he has infinite/immmeasurable speed ?
Trick Room flips speed values, so if you are slow you are fast and if you are fast you become slow.

I don't know the context of what Deoxys did, but Deoxys can change its forms/alter its genetic structure to alter its stats. I wouldn't be shocked if Deoxys simply made itself slow so it became faster in Trick Room.

Just a heads up. Make sure when you make Pokémon profiles, they get added to the verse page. I just added 7 profiles that have been around for quite some time but were never added

I think that i already said this, but it is not calcable since we don't know the time frame or how wide the cut is

Lavcore said:
Do we have a calc for the darkest day?
The storm? I believe it's calced around e19 joules (High 7-A or 6-C).

I guess, for now, all we can do is scale it to the legendary birds?

It was only calculated to Large Mountain-Country level?

I mean, I expected country but Large Mountain is prettt low so the high-end should definitely be used for better scaling with the other legends.

Back