• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiting Dragon Ball in a sentence

Personally, I'm neutral towards the Cthulhu Mythos, but that's because I don't like H.P. Lovecraft and he's far from subtle with his unapologetic racism in his stories. Also Eldritch Abominations terrify me far more than they should. Not even in concept, but design. The image we use for Azzy is the only one I can stomach.

By the way, what´s a kaiju? You mean Caillou?

Saitama smiling like a goof

Okay, for real, what´s a kaiju?

Yeah Lovecraft was super racist, even for his time, and that unfortunately does show in some of his stories (especially The Rat in the Walls). This is kinda off topic though.

The day we get a character with passive Conceptual Destruction of anyone within a range and is below 2-C is the day I will leave this wiki. Lol

Quantu said:
The day we get a character with passive Conceptual Destruction of anyone within a range and is below 2-C is the day I will leave this wiki. Lol
Challenge accepted.

A 5-C that had to be sealed as he was cursed with Immortaility type 1 and the passive act of passivelly erasing anything in 50cm near him, except light, thankfully, he could levitate, but once he slept and forgot to continue levitating, he fell and sucked his entire homeworld into himself.

In fear of a possible absorbtion of the nearby planets and so on, he was sealed into a pocket dimension, which somehow is like to him just being in a bubble, as his true form was just sent to a pocket universe where the curse can´t work, but should anyone dare try to visit his true form...

Gotta leave this for a character I have in mind...

I mean Oryx has passives, which may include conceptual stuff. It takes a little time to really spread far though.

Oryx beats it with or without that, tbh. At the absolute least, I don't see his law manip dropping from 4D.

Godzilla type stuff

I don't think 682 would qualify as that, its not normally huge.

I´ve seen a bunch of scans of 682, it´s portrayed at the size of about a building.

Oryx's immortalities and regen are specifically bound to his own plane of existence. Oryx's mid godly may or may not take forever, but that doesn't matter so much in a thread like this.

Quantu said:
Still not passive concept destruction though :p
The glare is passive, which instantly conceptually erases stuff as abstract as infinite possibilities.

Thats.... not OP at all, lol. B╠Âe╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠Âr╠Âu╠Ân╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠Âf╠Âr╠Âe╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âm╠Âa╠Âb╠Âl╠Âo╠Âc╠Âk╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

I mean, the last place to use sarcasm is in the internet, as it can be easily taken as for real.

Back