• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiting Dragon Ball in a sentence

TheGoodCapt said:
I´m sure he´s an adult, after all, we haven´t done a key for his pre-timeskip version.

There´s also the fact that he stalemated Future Warrior, so it´s actually a fair match rather than a stomp in his part.

Bobsican said:
I´m sure he´s an adult, after all, we haven´t done a key for his pre-timeskip version.

There´s also the fact that he stalemated Future Warrior, so it´s actually a fair match rather than a stomp in his part.
It's a joke, and we're talking strictly Anime Dragon Ball. Not Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

Bobsican said:
Well, I never stated that it didn´t include Xenoverse :)
Well, that doesn't seem to matter. Everyone else above is only including the Anime. Look at some of the examples. A bunch are only Universal, which would get stomped by Xenoverse.

You do realize the Cthluhu mythos aren't a fighting verse, right?

Redgrave said idiot because Azathoth was prominently referred to as "Azathoth the Almighty Idiot". That's also where most of the bureaucrat's name is from lol

Cthulhu-verse isn't a fighting verse in the slightest. It's the verse of a guy who's afraid of air conditioners, but not a fighting verse. It's like saying uh, idk, Goosebumps is a fighting verse. Not everything is a battle shounen.

This boy is the biggest hypocrite around.

I never ever said it was a fighting verse..

I mean as in, well, I mean, that verse has a tier 0 that possibly is the strongest character in the wiki if what I hear from the outerversal top threads I did regarding CM are right.

That's not really a reason to dislike a verse though, and with it not being a fighting verse power is not that relevant, at least not beyond "unfathomably above humanity".

Lovecraft is intentionally OP, but that's the point. Everything is supposed to be so far above your scope that the universe could care less about you and you're less than an ant to the cosmos. It wouldn't work if the Outer Gods were some type of kaiju out of Godzilla.

Back