• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiting, but not really. Sans vs Raven

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
I put two characters that I dislike one against the other. No matter who loses, I win!

Raven Branwe

Sans

Speed Equal, 50 meters away.

Sans believes Raven is controlled by the Anomaly, and cannot not believe that for this fight.

Raven thinks Sans is one of Salems minions.

I have an idea of who would win, but I ain't letting either weekly or sai to say I'm spiting.

Hmm, his character is just not my thing. I understand why he act like he does, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Am I right in assuming Spring Maiden Raven?

If so, I'd need to know specific details regarding her Gravity, Telekinesis, and Portal Creation to know if she can just sorta throw Sans around (heh, irony) and kill him off the bat.

What the ****.

Anyways, Sans probably throws her soul around and proceeds to bone her with danmaku.

What key are we using for Raven? Sans destroys her 8-B key.

I feel similarly but it's worth knowing the extent of Raven's powers in cases like Gravity and whatnot, as that can equalize it a bit more.

High 7-C Raven.

The winning conditions go like this:

Sans Danmaku's: She tries to block, let's her aura take care of it or fails to dodge it she dies.

Raven freezes: She can freeze with a handwave.

Her gravity is meters in range, her portal creation won't work here, TK... I don't know. She doesn't spam it tough.

Well, I believe she will end up using her telekinesis in time. It's unlikely that Sans can blitz her as opposed to slowly whittling her down, so once she figures out what Sans is doing, she'll resort to techniques like telekinesis. Assuming the telekinesis is strong enough to toss Sans, I say Raven wins, but someone who knows more about RWBY may surely present me with exact feats.

@Weekly She doesn't start by freezing. Also I don't know how the site treats lifting strength between 2 characters when one of them, sans in this case, is labeled unknown.

Sans himself is likely superhuman at best, with his TK maybe reaching class 1.

Guessing your voting for Raven weekly?

Yeah. Didn't say he would resist it, eh?

I don't think she opens with it, or uses it much at all, tough.

I think Weekly made her opinion on the matter but fair

IM TIRED OK, SCHOOL STARTS AT LIKE 6:30 IN THE MORNING :(

@Apathetic Its currently 0 to 0

But i'll make it 0 to 1 for Raven via AoE attacks, freezing him solid with a gesture, her lifting strength allowing her to overpower Sans' TK, having far superior LS herself, and being much more skilled in combat

0-2, I'm voting for Raven too, for previous reasons and FRA.

So, Speedwagon vs Sans anyone-

Speedwagon gets roflstomped so hard its not even funny.

Also, I doubt skill is an important thing here, as sans' intangible attacks make most of her defense skills null, and he fights differently then anything she has experience with.

Indeed it was a joke. Now put in twenty Speedwagons, and now we're talking.

But back on topic, I bargain Speedwago Raven would be able to hit him before dying. I doubt Sans would be able to actually kill her first, since even with speed equal she's pretty fast and just needs to use one of her many abilities to off Sans.

Okay, maybe 100.

Hmm, that sounds like a good matchup. Alright, who's making the thread, people?

Back